It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Mom Says Clairvoyant Son, 5, Refused To Go To School

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I don't know if this is just a feel-good story, one in which a mother saw an opportunity to take advantage of the situation (seeing the only two people who could substantiate this are, dead!) or.....a real one.

But here's her story. She claims her son is clairvoyant just like her mother and refused to go back to Sandy Hook two weeks before the massacre. The story goes on to say the boy actually told the principle "No, no! It’s not a safe place. I am scared" and was taken out of school.

It's an interesting article but I am not sure I am totally believing it. Call me cynical especially in light of all this horrendous Truther garbage going on. My fate in humanity is a little jaded.

Nancy tells [snip] exclusively, “Logan started kindergarten in September 2012. He was perfectly fine in September and October, and then in November he started acting strange. I got an email from his teacher saying he was a little weepy and then I started getting phone calls that Logan was crying and wanted to go home. Eventually it got so bad that I took him to the doctor who ran tests, saying that Logan was perfectly healthy.”

hollywoodlife.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well, from reading the article, it does not look like she tries to gain anything from it.

“My mother, Milly, who passed away a couple of months ago was very psychic, and I know now without a doubt that my son has the same gift.”

psychic = clairvoyant?
I don´t know but I doubt that this is a synonym.
edit on 21-1-2013 by StareDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Given that the source is a "TMZ style" entertainment site, I would say this story is simply that - entertainment.

It kind of reminds me of a story you'd find on the cover of those cheesy tabloids in the supermarket.

I'm not trying to put you down by any means, I just believe it's someone trying to use a tragic event for their own gain.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I believe this story...there are many people (including children) that are psychic. This little boy is fortunate that his Mother paid attention and believed him; as a result he is alive today.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Off topic somewhat but did anybody notice the article referring to this lady as Nancy? I thought her name was Karen...

Did I miss something here or is that one helluva typo?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TOMFROMOZ

Off topic somewhat but did anybody notice the article referring to this lady as Nancy? I thought her name was Karen...

Did I miss something here or is that one helluva typo?

Holy &*$(#

I guess with Nancy and Adam being such key figures in this tragedy and most articles, maybe the writer just made a faux pas.
Man, I hope this thread doesn't go the other way towards the 'truther' direction!!

But thanks so much for pointing that out. I totally missed that.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by csuldm
Given that the source is a "TMZ style" entertainment site, I would say this story is simply that - entertainment.

It kind of reminds me of a story you'd find on the cover of those cheesy tabloids in the supermarket.

I'm not trying to put you down by any means, I just believe it's someone trying to use a tragic event for their own gain.

Put me down? We almost agree

The pink page seems to be an added attraction to the 'mothers' out there too.

I just don't know if this is registering as true even though I know clairvoyance exists!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well, after some thought I figured I'd toss my two cents in anyway. If they're not worth that much? Well... it isn't the first time for that in my life.

The point I was about to post before it got shuttled off to the forum here is about the oddities of massacres. It really is a physical phenomenon in some cases. A book I read on this very thing while on the truck made extensive comparison to how the Mountain Meadows site in Utah was described by both the Settlers and Natives prior to that day vs. how it is found today on the area of ground the events actually happened on. It was one of several the book had looked at.

The point I thought worth sharing is just that the phenomenon of echos coming from a VERY powerful event of tragedy seem real. Not haunting ...more than that, but radically different. Just dark energy. So much released by so many Souls at once in extreme states of the worst emotions possible at the moment it came.

How does that relate here? Well.. 26 people are a lot. 20 of them being unrestrained, uncontrolled and generally boundless Souls of kids? The echos may well come far stronger than otherwise may be. I not only applaud their talk of NOT using those rooms again for anything ...ever..but think it's possible a young child could pick up on those echos going BACK a short time as well as what carries forward.

It'd sound crazy, just like this story does....and it wouldn't make much sense to him. It may have saved a life though? All this depends on the story presented being as presented, of course.

edit on 21-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join