It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Russia moves to enact anti-gay law nationwide"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
SanFran made it illegal to have public nudity, the only clause in it is the Folsom Str Fair.. Look that up too.

Your point mate. You do the homework.

link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Russia is a country more controlled by religion that the U.S.

The russian orthodox church is pat robertsons wet dream.

link   
BTW.....did you know that destroying the family...is part of the overall plan? In other words, the gay community is supporting the NWO.
Now, if you don't "agree" you're a "bully". hahahaha So much for FREE SPEECH!

Deny ignorance? hahahahaha

Also, the majority of people giving "yay" to gay rights...are gay themselves. So.....take it as you wish!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
ANYWAY...this is nothing new for Russia. ALso shows that you dont have to be religious to use someone's sexuality against them. Homosexuality was made criminal under Tsar Peter criminalized homosexuality officially in 1716. Later on.. Lenin was okay with gays, Stalin recriminalized it.. and its under Stalin where we remember the treatment of gays and the "inform on your neighbor" demand during this time. Gays were rounded up under Stalin when there were crimes committed... of any kind, even hetero sex crimes. Go figure. Recently Gorby and Yeltsin were okay with it to an extent.. but here comes Putin.. a modern day Tsar Peter.

Its nothing new certainly and given what Putin has been up to.. Im not really surprised.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlowinSmoke

You know whats funny, what your saying is the same logic used every time some group of religious idiots want to oppress someone.

Im waiting for "blacks and whites shouldnt marry because it destroys family values" to come out of your mouth...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I was going to reply to that but then realized I don't engage in childish banter.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
The LGBT-Movement was originally created as a "weapon" by the Soviet KGB against America (no I dont agree that homosexuality is "harmful" and "destroys" countries, but the KGB did. Its their distorted idea of cold war).

^ This is ten times more interesting than 90% of the thread! Deserves far more interest. Sigh.

Rest of thread ...

'I'm not hateful, but I'm sick of gays and won't tolerate them'
'You're hateful'
'I *knew* you would call me hateful! And that's why I hate you! Because you're always calling me hateful and I'm not!'
'But you are!'
'But I'm not! You're just trying to destroy the family unit again!'
'Okay, you got me!'

Blah-blah-blah etc etc ... We should totally talk about what Skyfloating posted instead.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke

Why do gay people need rights? Keep your sexual affairs where they belong: in the bedroom. Who cares that you're "gay". It HARDLY makes you "special". Gay people want to be treated differently, and given special rights. I've TRIED to "accept" it....but HONESTLY, it looks sooooooo UN-NATURAL; against nature. Men and women were designed to reproduce, and sorry to say, but men and men can't reproduce; neither can women with women. So, how "natural" can it be?

Id like to be able to hold a woman's hand in public maybe even kiss her on the lips, i shouldn't have to be given the "right" for that to happen but unfortuently its Russia's kind of thinking (And yours) that are making it so that "awareness" has to be raised about the gay communities. There ARE Homosexual people and that's not going to change because you have a distorted view of what is natural.

Maybe you just dont understand love.

i have a distorted view of what's "natural"? hahahahaha CAN THEY REPRODUCE? After all, THAT IS NATURE!
I understand EXACTLY what love is...and your Hollywood version, doesn't cut it! Turn off the TV...it's distorting your mind. Love has NOTHING to do with intimacy and affection!!!! Those are ACTS of love...not love itself. And, love is NOT an emotion either! People are seriously confused. No wonder our world is in the shape it's in!

I thought the Hollywood version was a man and a woman who kiss without actually moving their lips? It is people's need for love that leads them to seek intimacy and affection from a partner but im not actually surprised you dont understand that

" Love is not an emotion"

Keep on trolling, Im using my freedom to ignore your ass haha.

NO....love is not an emotion. Emotions are UNSTABLE! And love is not. Hollywood's version of love is: if it feels good...go for it! My version: for God so loved the world He gave.....

Like i said: KEEP FEEDING THE AGENDA! You're being used!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Originally posted by Juggernog
Dude. Ive seen the pics but whatever..

So, you CAN'T back it up. That's what I thought. I just googled "people having sex in public" and the pictures are all of straight people... Damn Heteros and their special rights!
See how stupid that sounds?

SanFran made it illegal to have public nudity, the only clause in it is the Folsom Str Fair.. Look that up too.

I am not inclined to waste my time looking up something that you claim is true. You've lost your credibility completely as now, you're equating public nudity with gay people having sex in front of children with the law's consent.
Nah, if you want me to believe you, you're going to have to provide PROOF of your statements.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

It is interesting, but there was no link or anything. I have never heard this theory before, but I'm not inclined to research it myself. It sounds like an opinion.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I was going to reply to that but then realized I don't engage in childish banter.

Nor in intellectual conversation.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
In actual response to the thread, I am sorry to see Russia looking to pass such a law. I wonder how long its actually going to take for people to stop being so offended by homosexuality - something that doesn't harm anyone or anything.

You just cant outlaw nature

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

Originally posted by Skyfloating
The LGBT-Movement was originally created as a "weapon" by the Soviet KGB against America (no I dont agree that homosexuality is "harmful" and "destroys" countries, but the KGB did. Its their distorted idea of cold war).

^ This is ten times more interesting than 90% of the thread! Deserves far more interest. Sigh.

Rest of thread ...

'I'm not hateful, but I'm sick of gays and won't tolerate them'
'You're hateful'
'I *knew* you would call me hateful! And that's why I hate you! Because you're always calling me hateful and I'm not!'
'But you are!'
'But I'm not! You're just trying to destroy the family unit again!'
'Okay, you got me!'

Blah-blah-blah etc etc ... We should totally talk about what Skyfloating posted instead.

Yep... and its whats happening all over ATS these days. You cant even have a conversation here, theyd rather talk about eachother than the article or have a real conversation where you need a little brain power to discuss it rather than just spewing what they feeeeeeeeel..
Look at the stars for idiotic posts having little to nothing to do with the OP. Yay..
People have turned into a bunch of emotionally driven little snowflakes.. tiresome.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

You know whats funny, what your saying is the same logic used every time some group of religious idiots want to oppress someone.

Im waiting for "blacks and whites shouldnt marry because it destroys family values" to come out of your mouth...
BTW, i don't walk around talking about my heterosexuality, simply because it's already assumed; until i hit the gay community. Then, they "assume" i'm gay. Also, skin color is not the same as sexual desires. I looooove the spin on this topic. I love how gays try to use the same "equal rights" fight, as blacks. HARDLY the same. People don't know if you're gay, until you tell them. Blacks can't hide their skin color.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

In actual response to the thread, I am sorry to see Russia looking to pass such a law. I wonder how long its actually going to take for people to stop being so offended by homosexuality - something that doesn't harm anyone or anything.

People will stop being offended...when the homosexual community stops pushing their agenda on us. If they're teaching kids about "gay lifestyles" in elementary school....what are those kids being indoctrinated with? Being a "homosexual" is NOT WHO you are...it's what you like! You are a person...not a sexual preference.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The beginning of this video...says it all. And someone said you can't outlaw nature??? Can't you??? Aren't they???

Ignorance is bliss...but it's still IGNORANT!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It must be easy saying all these horrible things from behind a computer.... I wonder if you would have the balls to say this in front of a group of people or on TV to the rest of the world?? And I'm surprised that you have any friends who are gay if you feel this strongly against them...I actually am beginning to doubt you even do, because why would they even be your friends in the first place? Oh that's right, you just hate behind a keyboard and not out in the open...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

People will stop being offended...when the homosexual community stops pushing their agenda on us. If they're teaching kids about "gay lifestyles" in elementary school....what are those kids being indoctrinated with? Being a "homosexual" is NOT WHO you are...it's what you like! You are a person...not a sexual preference.

As much as I have been disagreeing with your posts during this thread I've been watching, I have to say I agree with your last statement and is something I personally live by "I am a person not a sexual preference"....That being said when it comes down to the point where my sexual preference becomes relevant, like marriage or benefits, I could be judged on that depending on where I live and would I be afforded the same privileges and rights as Mr. and Mrs. Jones next door. That, to me, is the basis and the extent of where the rights fall. Unfortunately what many of people witness is the pride parades and rallies overshadowing the message. With every organized group you get the obsessive ones trying to shovel their message into your gullet in excessive ways and it ends up painting a bad image on the whole.
edit on 21-1-2013 by topherman420 because: spelling/grammar

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Strange that your only foundation for such an idiotic belief is a magic sky daddy.

And in the same verse against homosexuality it talks about mixing crops and fabrics..... should you be beaten to death for the shirt your wearing?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

It must be easy saying all these horrible things from behind a computer.... I wonder if you would have the balls to say this in front of a group of people or on TV to the rest of the world?? And I'm surprised that you have any friends who are gay if you feel this strongly against them...I actually am beginning to doubt you even do, because why would they even be your friends in the first place? Oh that's right, you just hate behind a keyboard and not out in the open...
And yet, here you are...spewing the same crap. I was born in '69. My mom is white, dad is black. I KNOW 1st hand, what it's like to be discriminated against...and i take offense to the fact that the gay community is riding the backs of the CIVIL RIGHTS movement. It's HARDLY the same. I couldn't hide being 1/2 black. I couldn't escape being called: "Nigger" or having been told that my mom was a: "Nigger lover". Where were the "bullying laws" while i was going to an all white school; being suspended for fighting IGNORANT people....like YOURSELF. You can hide your sexuality. I can't hide my skin color. Truth be told, the only people fighting for the homosexual agenda is white people. I don't see many blacks "standing up".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join