It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Potter will kill us all!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If they even try to move it I'll just go along with it and agree hoping I'll get some points as compensation. (Hint, Hint)

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
If they even try to move it I'll just go along with it and agree hoping I'll get some points as compensation. (Hint, Hint)

You want compensation for posting a thread in the wrong forum. lol I wish I would have thought of that.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I can't find this thread anymore I have to keep going in to my U2Us and clicking on the link. can someone give me directions.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I can't find this thread anymore I have to keep going in to my U2Us and clicking on the link. can someone give me directions.

Yeah click you "Member Centre" find the U2U that has the link to this thread and wallaaa! Your back here!

....Hang on did i just fall for his trick to get more people to reply to this thread, therfore giving him more points???

Im still surprised this is still in ATSNN.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It won't be for long.

[edit on 28-10-2004 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Oh really?!? According to my estimates this thread has at least another 43.4 seconds! and you just gave me more points. Mu ha ha ha!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
come on people just another 400 points and i can access RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You people dont know how long I've been waiting to get in there!!!!! Can the mods please decide to keep my thread in one forum its getting annoying.I wish I was a mod. ( Hint, Hint)

[edit on 28/10/04 by Atomix]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

come on people just another 400 points and i can access RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You people dont know how long I've been waiting to get in there!!!!! Can the mods please decide to keep my thread in one forum its getting annoying.

I still think you've been lucky that the mod's haven't binned or moved this thread to BTS

it's been moved to Other Current Events.... interesting

maybe there is some truth in the harry potter NWO

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Somebody should check the Bible Code to see if there are any hints of Harry Potter there... maybe he is the anti-christ...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Move it back! how is this a current event? Its been happening since book 1 was released. Only now is it coming to light. Its an important news story the public want to hear so put it in ATSNN!! You know you want to!!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
NWO leader, anti christ and character in a book

he has got alot of work to do

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
hey Atomix, perhaps you should try to get this thread on track and have a search around for some links to stories about the hype surrounding the harry potter books, or I can see it heading for a lockdown.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Move it back! how is this a current event? Its been happening since book 1 was released. Only now is it coming to light.

If you can provide some links to relevant news articles I will let this thread stay in the "Other Current Events" forum, if not I will need to move it to BTS. Sorry...

EDIT: pantha got to it first, drat....

[edit on 28-10-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Anyone read the Barry Trotter series. Its a joke version of Harry Potter featuring Barry Trotter, Ermine Cringer and Lon Measly and then there is the evil Lord Valumart. Maybe the Illuminati have ordered Warner Bros. to put subliminal messages in the movies. I'll just go and burn my DVDs now. dont touch it im looking for articles now!!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think this sums up the hype behind HarryPotter series

Link

Part of what makes these books so popular is what also makes them threatening to some.

books that offend tend to do better as they cover things that are taboo or offensive to certain people

[edit on 28-10-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
www.pawcreek.org... i win!!! i win!!!!!
this says Harry takes drugs!!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
'http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_1_202.gif' alt='Witch' border=0>

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone
'http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_1_202.gif' alt='Witch' border=0>

I agree!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yes, but:

//&^%@ bagel=hotdog. Waffle (?) & moose cake.

(what's up with that, anyhow???)

[edit on 28-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
what the hell are all these: http smilie dgtknd xkj&^%$*djf things I'm getting very confused!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join