It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NRA doesn't represent average gun owners!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
When this guy talk my brain hurts! I guess the 250,000 new members aren't average Americans or gun owners, they are just fringe theorist conspiring against your pulpit of power! It really is disappointing that we are being attacked and demonized the American people who love their country so much they are willing to die for it. Is that so wrong? It is much better than living in slavery. Sometimes it seems like this place is looks like it will end up like that movie idiocracy.

Here is a link to the story,

www.theblaze.com...
edit on 20-1-2013 by T4NG0 because: (no reason given)

Even Bill Clinton knows not to mess around with these laws!

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The NRA is a gun lobby for gigantic corporations.

The GMO Monsanto lobby is on your side too.

And the Big Pharma lobby!!!

They all love you and are looking out for your best interests. They want to protect you and your freedoms. They want to cure you from all disease and spread a higher quality of living.

Believe it!!!

Gullibles..

edit on 20-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The NRA has stopped a LOT of gun-grabbing Traitors in their tracks, and it appears safe to say that they will continue to do so.

The Gun grabbers pitiful attempts at character assassination upon firearm Rights association such as the NRA will be shot down and dismissed just as quickly as their silly "facts" and opinions always are.

There is a reason for which the NRA makes the gun grabbing Traitors so frustrated...

edit on 20-1-2013 by ResistTreason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Proof, please. Demonizing a trade association with nebulous terms needs some clarification.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I don't feel like the NRA is some kind of evil lobbyist organization for large corporations. I think it is an organization of the people. Now pharmaceutical...well they definitely have other interests other than your health.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

The GMO Monsanto lobby is on your side too.

And the Big Pharma lobby!!!

They all love you and are looking out for your best interests. They want to protect you and your freedoms. They want to cure you from all disease and spread a higher quality of living.

Believe it!!!

Gullibles..

edit on 20-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

And the Illuminati!!!!! Don't forget the ILLUMINATI!!!!!

All I can say is thank God for the NRA. If it takes a powerful lobby group to win this fight then so be it.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The NRA fights for my rights to carry a gun, whether it be a AR15 or a Derringer Single Shot.

That's all there is to it, they are not an enemy of mine.
edit on 20/1/13 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Right now, the NRA/GOA is our best hope of defeating those who seek to usher in the tyrant's end game.

And, what, pray tell, is that "end game"?

Why, state sanctioned mass murder, of course.

Look at what has happened in the past to those who allowed themselves to be disarmed. It always starts with "reasonable" gun control laws. The inevitable result is mass gun confiscation of the citizenry.
It ALWAYS ends the same. I've had enough with "reasonable" gun control laws. There are what, 2000+ "reasonable" gun laws already on the books. Enough is enough. In this case, it has already gone well beyond enough. Most of those laws need to be stricken from the books, not added to.

Hitler, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Mao Tse Tung one, and, all, eventually disarmed their populations with "reasonable" gun laws, and, what followed?
State sanctioned mass murder of their populations. Over 200 million in the 20th century.
Those who refuse to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them.

A sad, but, true summary of the history of Homo Sapiens.

As long as they fight to stop the opening gambit of this end game, the NRA/GOA are gonna have my support. We'll iron out the minor problems within the NRA after we stop this catastrophe in the making first.

JMHO...

top topics

join