It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone remember these commercials? It can happen to us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I was thinking about these commercials today and found them on you tube. I am sure these have been posted here before, but I think they need to be brought to light again to remind folks of what lies ahead if we don't watch out.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The only way this could happen here is:

#1 ~ The Government's PR machine convinces our LEO's and Military that certain people are "domestic terrorists" and must be rounded up. The means they use to convince can only be imagined.......or, (and this is the scary one to watch out for):

#2 ~ A Civilian Army dedicated to--and loyal to--the "man" over the Constitution. Watch out for any kind of authority being handed over to such a group.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You really think it was a warning?

Things are never like they seem!
Not to mention why in the world would MTV, the most mainstream station you can find, be warning what their owners have planned?

Definitely an interesting video, but it has an ulterior motive.

Making people feel intense emotions is a great way to initiate brainwashing.....that video obviously causes an emotional response. It's not a warning, it's a brainwashing tool.
Don't you see? There's no need for them to round anyone up....

edit on 19-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Not to mention why in the world would MTV, the most mainstream station you can find, be warning what their owners have planned?

Yeah I have been looking for that motive though. These videos came out about 4 years ago or so, I don't know what they were shown for but when I saw it on T.V. I crapped. Obama fresh in office, and then I see this on MTV the most mainstream liberal channel ever. It made me jump up and say WTF!

So you say it is a fear tactic to bring out the timidness in the public? Suppress them with fear?
edit on 19-1-2013 by T4NG0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

check out the addition I made to my post. That's the real motive.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Making people feel intense emotions is a great way to initiate brainwashing.....that video obviously causes an emotional response. It's not a warning, it's a brainwashing tool.
Don't you see? There's no need for them to round anyone up....

There wasn't a need for the government to round up the Japanese whom were American citizens in 1942, but they did it non the less......Since then, the US government has become much more tyrannical. So to say there is no need to round anyone up, is to disreguard history and be blind to the fact of some of the dangerous things our government has done..

I can't disagree with you on the brain washing though and it applies to many sides. It is use for those who follow the government like sheep as well for those who are against the government.

The point is for Americans to be vigilant. I would like for one person on ATS to say that our government DOES NOT lie!

edit on 19-1-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
The only way this could happen here is:

#1 ~ The Government's PR machine convinces our LEO's and Military that certain people are "domestic terrorists" and must be rounded up. The means they use to convince can only be imagined.......or, (and this is the scary one to watch out for):

#2 ~ A Civilian Army dedicated to--and loyal to--the "man" over the Constitution. Watch out for any kind of authority being handed over to such a group.

The first thing that came to mind reading this:

#1 ~ The various militias in the U.S.

#2 ~ Obama’s Army

On September 13, 2012, the Department of Homeland Security graduated its first class of FEMA Corps first-responders.

newmediajournal.us...

In conversations with people from all walks of life, from business owners to homeless veterans, I hear the same thing - the U.S. is quickly moving in the direction of an armed rebellion.
edit on 19-1-2013 by RedmoonMWC because: To add.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You're right there will be people willing to do this to the American people. The UN, PMC's from other countries, some of our military that decide to side with the Gov...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
That's just bizarre! *MTV* playing these commercials???
Doesn't MTV focus on the younger generation?

Other than to promote MORE fear in the younger generation - it doesn't make sense.

new topics

top topics

join