It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims ENFORCE sharia law in london

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This is just....Chilling. People must organize into groups. They must travel into these areas in numbers. They must flaunt what these extremists are trying to prevent. No amount of reasoning, no amount of civilized behavior will be recognized by the users of force. People hate to admit it but, the only way to counter force is by providing equal force to bring on stability.

The moderate Muslims are not a factor in this issue. It is the people of London and Great Britain versus those that wish to dictate how you will live. Ask yourself, do you enjoy having a religious fanatic accost you on public streets? Do you enjoy what these fanatics demand you must do? There is no easy way out on this issue. The people need to stand up and crush this behavior before it develops past a beach head. Trust me, if this selfish behavior is not snipped at the bud it will grow into a pervasive weed.

-Slightly off topic -

Muslims have been attacking and assimilating Europe since the 700's AD. This front is a strategic battle plan that is being carried out in a way that is simply tactically different than invasions of the past.

-Back on Topic-

As such the opponents of this radicalism must develop acceptable tactics to deal with this. Get creative. Do not infringe on their civil rights but, certainly flaunt your beliefs, your freedoms, in their neighborhoods. Go there and dress the way you want. Go there and have tailgate parties filled with alcohol. Go there with a grill and roast loads of pork. And always go there in sufficient numbers.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by Milkflavour

Have you tried moving? that must be a stressful situation to be in, considering you have to worry about your son growing up there.

Stay safe.
edit on 18-1-2013 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

reply to post by Milkflavour

would it do any good to get a video camera and put the area under surveillance

Thanks for your concern guys, I genuinely appreciate it...

I have thought about moving but haven't for two reasons:

1) I can't afford to, due to the recession etc my house is worth less than what I paid for it, also it's in need of some major TLC and I can't afford to do it up... Means I can't sell...

And

2) I don't think decent folk moving away is helpful, it just makes the situation worse and we end up with no-go Asian/black/white areas where certain people are terrified to go because of the racial hatred and gang violence...

As for the camera thing; there's a house behind mine and off to the side and he as installed cameras that look over the area because he came home one day to find a bunch of guys robbing his house... Sadly, it's made no difference. My next door neighbour was burgled in broad daylight last September and the cameras filmed the guy doing it but, when the cops came they didn't even look at the footage, even though the guy who owns the cameras came out to tell them he had the video...

Thing is, it's not really the coppers fault.. It's the CPS, they won't prosecute and even if they get it to court they can say they're on drugs or whatever and they're given a treatment order and told not to be so naughty in future...
I've worked with people who have literally had nearly two hundred arrests and 150+ convictions and they're still allowed to go about doing what they've always done... It's a losing battle when the CPS and the courts do eff all... I feel or the cops sometimes because their hands are tied...

More on topic: I'm not sure this is a fair representation of Muslims really. I think that these people/gangs use the label 'Muslim' as an identity, as a foundation (and maybe even justification) for their actions. I suspect it's very little to do with Sharia law and much more to do with them wanting to impose control, and bully and intimidate, which is the way of any gang looking to extend its influence...

And to the poster before with all the 'rag heads', 'they all smell' etc... You're doing more harm than good and your attitude is very immature... I don't mean to insult you, I don't mean it like that, just that insults and abusive remarks stir the pot even more, they don't help to sort it out... I get that you're angry, I feel that way too sometimes but being a racist won't help...

edit on 19-1-2013 by Milkflavour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Littlejohnny1

What an incredibly ignorant and offensive post.

Perhaps you don't realise that most radical Muslim young men in the UK were actually born here and are British citizens.

Blanket insults about an entire race/religion - how very enlightened you must feel.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Ive heard Sweden is getting to that position too. Its really ironic since the percentage of Muslims is small even in UK, not even 5%, and out of that group, 2/3-3/4's are moderate. So the people have to stand up. You can't be bullied by a tiny proportion of fanatics. And the PTB seem to be setting the whole thing up.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I posted a thread on this in the social forum but unfortunately mine got dumped into the bin!!

I guess I should have used search feature although I was pretty quick and assumed the topic had not been posted!!

These guys are really stupid for actually trying this... they will get condemned even more.... themselves and the Religion! I'd like to see this Religion dumped into the trashbin.... its getting really ridiculous around here and I can only see things getting worse after watching the video!!

Problem that we have now is that in any of these areas where there are large Muslim Communities, they will be voting to the left and even trying to get their own Councils in those Boroughs!! Its already happening in some parts as i've seen these one off Parties being developed in disguise of something else....

In all honesty I think we need to vote UKIP at the next Elections to try and curb this growth for Sharia zones!!

I am surprised that these guys are so stupid to post this video to youtube..... btw, they have been arrested!!
edit on 24-1-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

This video is private. Nothing to see here. Move along.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

This video is private. Nothing to see here. Move along.

I was kind of expecting more posts about this issue but it seems most Englanders aren't interested...

I wonder if its because its not happening in their Town or City!

EDIT: I HAVE JUST HAD A READ THROUGH THE POSTS AND SEE THERE WERE SOME RESPONSE!!

NEVERMIND.
edit on 24-1-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I gasp a bit as I read this. I believe that the states are progressively going into a direction that will look nothing like what the founding fathers wanted. Therefore, since my partner is British, we have decided to relocate to the UK. I am an American citizen and I don't like how Barry is running our country into a direction that his puppet misters envision. I actually believe he may be of ethnicity that is not part of a melting pot so to speak. The economy and healthcare in the states are in shambles and it seems that whoever has the most money will hold the power. I recall Barry bowing down to the princes and kings of Saudi Arabia. HMMMMM... Now with the "promise zones" being implemented it is only time before martial law kicks in from organized terrorism and another holocaust of sort could be nipping at the heels of many Americans.

I am curious to learn where are the "gangs" or rowdy violent Muslims are located. I believe in freedom of religion but I don't believe in sharia law. My partner's green card is up in spring and I see no true American Spring coming about. Americans have drank way too much kool aid and they are a bit arrogant and avoid instilling values and morals into their children leaving them filling quite entitled.

UK bound in about 11 weeks, we were considering London but it seems this may be where to only fly in and run to Torquay or Devon.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It's starting to happen in America too.
American judge orders sharia to be followed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join