It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims ENFORCE sharia law in london

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This video shows a couple of thugs telling people that Whitechapel in London is a Muslim area, and they are to act accordingly.

They tell a girl to cover up and pour away a mans beer.

This isnt being reported in the MSM for obvious reasons!
edit on 16-1-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

Imagine if brits did this to muslims, pulled off their veils, or told them their mosque has to go.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I swear if I see any of this crap in the states, I might lose it. Unfortunately for the UK, their Muslim population is massive.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

This isnt being reported in the MSM for obvious reasons!

Imagine if brits did this to muslims, pulled off their veils, or told them their mosque has to go.

Yet more lies about the MSM. It is being reported. Go on I challenge you to read some MSM reporting of this. If you can't find it then it probably explains your warped view about the MSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by T4NG0

I swear if I see any of this crap in the states, I might lose it. Unfortunately for the UK, their Muslim population is massive.

55% of London isnt English...or even British.
You have guns at the moment, so you can combat this. I doubt they have the balls to try this stuff in the usa??

We cant say anything for fear of being called a racist. If we were armed, our government would never been allowed to give our country away to what they even admit, are the enemy.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This is just ignorance..
nothing more really..

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Where??

Where is an article from the BBC, Sky, ITV, ITN, about Muslim gangs enforcing sharia law in london? I cant recall ever seeing a report on the BBC about this, its not all over the news, like it should be. We are slowly but surely losing our country, our rights, and our freedoms. The government has the authority to implement laws, muslim gangs dont.

The Sun reports on it, but thats the only place id class as MSM who have reported on it.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr
This is just ignorance..
nothing more really..

Of course...we are ignorant.

Muslims arent going around in gangs terrorizing people, enforcing sharia law, its all a big mistake.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So a few people fancy making their area a muslim area, bet they'll be back at their dads shop selling beers to us brits next day

I always remember discussing islam with one guy and we agreed that to take it to its absolute logical point it would die out as anything a woman did would result in her stoning so therefore the religion would die out as even if she walked near a windows and she may be seen would cause some people to think she was being immoral, so technically we worked out that the only good muslim woman must live forever in rooms that have no exterior windows and should she be seen by even a single man who is not of her family then she should be stoned, but we worked out that it would never happen as most muslim men expect the women to cook and if you kill all the cooks then you die of hunger....but no one said that religion ever made much sense

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So how many Muslim gangs are there? This video will obviously be used to fuel the fire in the Muslim debate.... but this is NOT typical of anywhere in the UK.
All people would have to do is call the police and report this harassment, because that's what it is.... harassment.

If someone posted a video of Westboro Baptist Church and said "Christians Harassing guys all across America!!" it wouldn't be an accurate description of the problem.

It is very annoying and a little worrying to see those people act like that and it pisses me off to think of those people who suffered this harassment.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Same thing has happened in Paris neighbourhood too also in Sweden which has been stated to be most muslim friendly country in the World..

So if you look at these issues conspiracy in mind... its a muslim World takeover... clever planning using immigrants. And muslims in Europe get support from the middle east even financially.

edit on 16-1-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Where in England are you from? If you are from anywhere near London you would know there are literally hundreds of muslim gangs. Not all pushing their religion, but many do.

This isnt a one off.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

i would never pour out my beer for anybody, im surprised these Brits bowed down so easily.

what bothers me is that they are actively encroaching on others freedom, they have no right.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Muslim area! No alcohol, but my uncle imports tons of smack into the country annually. . .

I know lads like these, they're a rowdy type, obviously up for a fight. You'd see this in areas like Bradford or Birmingham. My area is a large Muslim area(Beeston, Leeds), but you wouldn't see this type of behavior, its totally unacceptable

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

This is a MSM report from 2011, from RT

She explains gangs on young muslims going around enforcing sharia law, like in the first video i posted.

Ignorance is to believe this isnt a problem.
The video i posted is from 2013, its a massive problem that hasnt been stopped.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Let them try this in East Yorkshire UK, they wouldn't even dare.

Not one muslim gang i know of near me for probably 19 miles.

WAYS

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Unbelievable, if the US would allow this in our country, I know people would be outraged. Any Muslim who would try to force their beliefs on anyone outside their mosque in the U.S. would probably get their butt served to them on a platter. This is really outrageous, and if Britain's government allows this, the people should be holding huge protests. I would go as far as to deport any Muslim who would continue to engage in this type of intimidation.

I'm tolerable of other peoples religion, but when you force your ideology on a public street or anywhere for that matter, you totally crossed over the line.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I'd love for them to say that to me. Bring it!

"What? Pour my beer out? How about I go to the store and buy 24 more of these and drink them right here? What are you going to do about it? Nothing? That's what I thought."

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I just see a couple of idiots who try their luck at intimidating some passer by's......

I certainly do not advocate violence at all......but I do know if this happened where I live, the couple of idiot's in question would get knocked out!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

The problem is, by the time it gets to the point that it happens in your area, you will have already been intimidated to the point that you will be too fearful to fight back. They will have already made examples out of many people in your area, and you will know that if you stand up, you will become just another example. They rule through intimidation. They always have.

They only do those things in an area when they have already broke it’s resistance to such behavior.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join