It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Packages of "Martial Law In Effect" Road Signs Discovered for Delivery to DHS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I figured this might be a good topic for the SW forum, seeing as it is unconfirmed, but:

INTEL ALERT! ATTENTION: On January 15, 2013, a law enforcement officer in the north end of the Greater Houston area stopped a semi tractor-trailer driver, who was heading in a southerly direction, during a routine check for drugs. During a search of the cargo of the trailer, he discovered packages of road signs that read the following: “Martial Law in effect”. The driver had a bill of lading in his possession stating that this cargo’s destination was to the Department of Homeland Security.

www.facebook.com...

I dunno man. Gotta have more info on this. But I would not put it past the DHS to have ordered up a truckload of these... "Just in case they need them..."

They've stocked the police with tanks too, "Just in case they need them..."

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I figured this might be a good topic for the SW forum, seeing as it is unconfirmed, but:

INTEL ALERT! ATTENTION: On January 15, 2013, a law enforcement officer in the north end of the Greater Houston area stopped a semi tractor-trailer driver, who was heading in a southerly direction, during a routine check for drugs. During a search of the cargo of the trailer, he discovered packages of road signs that read the following: “Martial Law in effect”. The driver had a bill of lading in his possession stating that this cargo’s destination was to the Department of Homeland Security.

www.facebook.com...

I dunno man. Gotta have more info on this. But I would not put it past the DHS to have ordered up a truckload of these... "Just in case they need them..."

Well, there is a lot of hype going on, and the source is facebook. Probably nothing more than somebody trying to cause some hysteria.

But, with all the bullets they've purchased over the past year or 2, and the current gun fiasco, anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Where is it ?

Where is the video , OP ? Because all that link shows me is a nut balls face book page. I don't see anything on there that talks about what you posted and I'm not about to shift through that toilet full of human waste just to find it. Otherwise, I am inclined to believe this is a lie being spread to stoke more fear and paranoia. I don't know what's in the air, but I cannot believe how many gullible arse people there are that just pick up some poop they find sitting somewhere and pass it along like it's chocolate pudding.

Sorry if I seem rough, but I am sick and tired of the lies and the games. There are 20 dead children . I am sick of the games.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

www.facebook.com...

AMAZING!!!

That's the very reason that I own so many guns!!!

"Just in case I need them..."

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Well I dunno, a search on ATS under this thread title also turned up this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The most interesting part of the story is, the location...

If there is a plan being carried out, I guess Texas will be the first to secede?

Or, perhaps HAARP will ensure that a major hurricane will strike the gulf coast in 2013....

edit on 1/15/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: sp..

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

While the source is suspect, I have no doubt that the story is PLAUSIBLE, knowing the tyrannical nature and motives of the alphabet agencies who drool at the thought of total oppression of the people.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

reply to post by eXia7

Well I dunno, a search on ATS under this thread title also turned up this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So they are gonna enact martial law, throw us in battle, and make us fight off the aliens that are here to harvest our organs?

And this guy happened to stumble upon the entire plan.. This story sounds more fun than a logical one

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

One would think DHS would make their own signs, of this nature, in-house. Otherwise it might show up on FB through some employee of a sign printing company. I call hoax on this particular story.

Des

edit on 15-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

There are 20 dead children? Standing on their graves are the gun control idiots. Obama slaughters more than that per week in drone attacks on civilians including women and children. This is done in nations we are not at war with. Give it a rest you people who stand on the graves of the dead children pontificating. You are disgusting.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I did a search and couldn't find anything on this??

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by exitusstatuquo
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

There are 20 dead children? Standing on their graves are the gun control idiots. Obama slaughters more than that per week in drone attacks on civilians including women and children. This is done in nations we are not at war with. Give it a rest you people who stand on the graves of the dead children pontificating. You are disgusting.

Neat, you brought buzzwords you heard on CNN into a highly speculative forum. But if you don't plan on contributing to the possible conspiracy of fighting aliens that are here to harvest our organs, I don't think you're making this highly speculative debate any fun.

We understand there was a tragedy, and we all are upset, but why do you keep bringing it up? especially in a random thread like this.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

That text is no longer on the FaceBook page - a generally horrible source of anything important.

(moving to hoax forum)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

I do not watch CNN since I do not have a TV service. I responded to the person standing on the graves of the 20 children so deal with it.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Hello,

Changing of the road signs.. I am the co-author of the, now offline, "Quadrant Signcode" website, also known as "Secret Military Codes Hidden in U.S. Roads EXPOSED". Our research spans from 1994 to 2005 on public internet for all to see and copy our reports; These include: Code deciphering tools, Martial law arrow codes and configurations on the FRONT of signs, Martial law codes on "Billboards" at strategic miliatry "Staging Areas" and "TACMAR" marker configurations and designations codes on the backs of signs and how to decipher them. Archives of our website still remain if you will google tags.

Every 10 years the State of Michigan Dept. Of Transportation has pretty much on schedule, removed and replaced Interstate and State highway signs across Michigan--UNTIL THIS YEAR. Since 1993 we have carefully watched and kept accurate records of the changing of the TACMAR sticker shape, size, colors, and configurations (placement,) AND THE SITES AND FACIILITIES THEY ARE TARGETING on the backs of MICHIGAN roadsigns. In 1996 we discovered the coding was not limited to "markers" on the back of signs, but that the FRONTS of signs are coded as well using clever "arrow configurations" and "color codes" used by NATO signal corps operation world-wide.

As I stated above, SOMETHING HAS CHANGED as of April 2014 across our State. Roads signs are being taken down and replaced VERY QUICKLY at "strategic" sites we have been monitoring, and 6 YEARS ahead of scheduled 10 year "sign-life" replacement system. SOMETHING IS UP. What we are seeing is ALL EMERGENCY AND RED CROSS DESIGNATED DISASTER FACILITIES (public schools, YMCA, athletic fields, fairgrounds, large parking lots--"SHARE-RIDE CAR-POOL" lots, railroad depots, All airstrips, and airfields, detention facilities, State police posts/sherrif depts. and all substations and many other "emergency related" facilities are GETTING FRESH NEW SIGNS with "arrow codes" on the fronts we have identified as FEMA/NATO "signal corps" military markings. Many of these signs are color CODE "BLUE".

We are considering starting up our website once more after 9 years of being offline because we feel the TIME IS RIGHT. The skeptics and moles are still out there, but the general public is far more aware and educated than they were 10 years ago about the subject of Martial Law and have seen the trends of this current administration moving to totally dismantle and collapse America. IT IS AT THE DOORS.

We are going to give further updates to those interested about our new website and ask that you might spread the word. WE ARE INVESTIGATING THE "MARTIAL LAW" SIGNAGE AT PRESENT AND WILL BRING PHOTOS AND PROOF TO VERIFY THESE REPORTS AS WE GET INFORMATION FROM OUR FIELD RESEARCH. (email [email protected])

carrierwave~

edit on 30-5-2014 by Carrierwave1 because: add contact information

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Really, they are going to post signs saying “Martial Law in effect”.

Half the people would not know what it meant. I don't think they need signage if it were to happen. The MSM would lead the propaganda and instruction charge.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

TACMAR sticker shape, size, colors, and configurations (placement,)

TACMARs...

The reason some stickers are on an angle is not to signal a change but because local government road workers are lazy and put the stickers on in a sloppy manner. Only people who believe that TACMARs are real care.

There is enough real police state to be concerned with - no need to create some fake stuff.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
My Fresh organic fertilizer detector just went ding, ding!

Maybe its true? But its smells like something else.

This site needs a forum for debunked threads. This may eventually be a candidate.

If I can see an interview with the officer, I'd be more impressed.
a reply to: TrueAmerican

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

edit on 30-5-2014 by Carrierwave1 because: wrong post edit

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join