It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wave of UFO Sightings in Victoria, B.C. January 14, 2013

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by wmd_2008

So what do you consider are the spikes give a few examples after all you seem to think it happened so please show us all

Even though I brought it up, it's the wrong thread for that banter and besides, I don't have the energy to impart my feelings only to battle it out. I'm just getting over the flu.
So maybe if you want to start a thread on this in the very near future, I will be happy to partake. Maybe even toss ya a star and flag. But for now?....my body begs for peace.

Sorry but your the one claiming it so the thread should be yours giving your evidence to back your claim

hi wmd
just want to chirp in on this
i personally think its pretty damn obvious we have "spiked" in the last 100 years
just look at technology, mobiles, laptops, nano technology, space flight, gps, etc etc etc
heres 3 threads posted last month (ish) www.abovetopsecret.com... and here www.abovetopsecret.com... and here www.abovetopsecret.com...
so imo we have shot forward in the last 100 - 150 years
(but then i can counter myself and say our ancestors where more advanced than us)

EDIT - i will point out that i dont believe we have spiked due to ET technology
even if a government does have a crashed craft, i doubt very much they could back engineer something so advanced in only 60 - 70 years
the "visitors" who crashed would have to be 1000 - infinity years ahead of us to develop time warps, manipulate black holes, etc etc

edit on 16-1-2013 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Well lets have a look at the development of these devices mobiles, laptops, nano technology, space flight, gps.

First the Mobile telephone.

The invention of the telephone is the culmination of work done by many individuals, the history of which involves a collection of claims and counterclaims. The prerequisite for the development of the telephone goes back to the year 1833 were Carl Friedrich Gauß and Wilhelm Eduard Weber invented the electric transmission of signals in Göttingen which set the fundamental basis for the technology that was used in all inventions following. This invention is recognized to be the first electromagnetic telegraph of the world

The first TRUE mobile phone.

It could be argued to be truly mobile a telephone has to be handheld and work anywhere. That being the case, then Japan had the first mobile system when it introduced the world's first cellular telephone network in 1979.

So from 1833-1979 = 146 years a SPIKE

Laptop.

First TRUE computer

1936 Konrad Zuse - Z1 Computer First freely programmable computer.

Laptop ? You would need a big lap.

The first mass-produced microprocessor-based portable computer was the Osborne 1 in 1981

By the end of the 1980s, laptop computers were becoming popular among business people. The COMPAQ SLT/286 debuted in October 1988, being the first battery-powered laptop to support an internal hard disk drive and a VGA compatible LCD screen. It weighed 14 lbs.

Still not quite what we consider as a laptop.
1936-1988 52years not exactly a spike.

Nanotechnology.

Nanotechnology is very diverse, ranging from extensions of conventional device physics to completely new approaches based upon molecular self-assembly, from developing new materials with dimensions on the nanoscale to direct control of matter on the atomic scale. Nanotechnology entails the application of fields of science as diverse as surface science, organic chemistry, molecular biology, semiconductor physics, microfabrication

Nanotechnology is a combination and realies on so many sciences can we say when it started?

Space Flight.

Again space flight depends on so many technologies
First recorded flight The Wright Bros maybe not!

The Flying Monk 1010 AD

Nine hundred years before the Wright Brothers, manned flight was being attempted in England

He did survive!

More here The Flying Monk

First manned space flight 1961 1010 AD - 1961 is 951 YEARS

GPS

In 1951, Ivan Getting became the vice president for engineering and research at the Raytheon Corporation. The first three-dimensional, time-difference-of-arrival position-finding system was suggested

Development work on GPS commenced in 1973 as a result of the merger of several R&D programs within the U.S. Department of Defense, namely the Navy's "TIMATION" project, and the Air Force's "621B" project. The first satellite was launched in 1978

Now satellites are dependant on the development of flight then space flight.

All these technologies DEPEND on the development of other technologies.

There is NO spike as claimed because so many processes had to be completed to achieve what we have.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

How do one or two sightings actually translate to a "wave". I checked out Brian Vike's website and as far as I can tell, there was one report on Jan 11th and a second on the 14th.

Am I missing something?

There were a bunch of reports of meteors for an earlier time period on the 11th, but apparently everyone recognized this as a meteor event.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
triangular UFO's are the new round.Their sine and cosine are much more..uhh... siney....

<< 1   >>

join