It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas State Rep to introduce Firearms Protection Act

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
God I want to move to Texas so much. Good to see a state standing up, hopefully this will give other cowardly states the will to stand along side with them.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It looks like they didn`t cross every T and dot every I in NY when passing their gun control bill. I just read on MSN that the new York Gun law messed up, they did not provide an exclusion for cops, The NYPD are just like the citizens now they are not allowed to carry no more the 7 rounds in their weapons. I bet that gets a slurry started when they are used to carrying 15 round clips. This could get interesting real fast, seeing as the law is set to go into effect in march. I wonder how the NYPD officers feel about their Gov. now.
edit on 18-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I love my state. Left Texas for one year , and packed all my stuff and came home. We grow everything big here, even our balls. We will stand together for our rights. We are a very proud and patriotic state. The constitution runs through our blood. Most of us have heard the stories of our ancestors fighting and spilling blood for these freedoms. They are not carried lightly. Don't just think it's men who will stand for our rights, we grow so e very strong brave women down here. And most of our children are taught these things from the womb. I don't believe Texas would stand alone in defending our rights. The south would stand together, as I believe some northern states would too. There are reasons behind these amendments that most people need to go back and read their history about.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You seen this yet???
This is truly insane, if true: (hat tip to Atlas Shrugs and LiveLeak.com for this)

FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS!
Beijing, China

Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People’s Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China’s continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take — inside the USA — land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities – to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to “take” all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This would not usually catch my eye except for reading Agenda 21, look it up, it kinda seems to go hand in hand with this.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Here is the Law Enacted by Bush and Extended by Obama:
www.house.gov...

(i) TITLE 5.—Section 5315 of title 5,
16 United States Code, is amended in the
17 item relating to Assistant Secretaries of
18 the Treasury, by striking ‘‘(9)’’ and insert19
ing ‘‘(10)’’.
20 (ii) TITLE 31.—Section 301(e) of title
21 31, United States Code, is amended by
22 striking ‘‘9’’ and inserting ‘‘10’’.
23 (b) CONSULTATION.—In exercising the authority
24 under this section, the Secretary shall consult with the
25 Board, the Corporation, the Comptroller of the Currency,
1 the Director of the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the
2 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
3 (c) NECESSARY ACTIONS.—The Secretary is author4
ized to take such actions as the Secretary deems necessary
5 to carry out the authorities in this Act, including, without
6 limitation, the following:
7 (1) The Secretary shall have direct hiring au8
thority with respect to the appointment of employees
9 to administer this Act.
10 (2) Entering into contracts, including contracts
11 for services authorized by section 3109 of title 5,
12 United States Code.
13 (3) Designating financial institutions as finan14
cial agents of the Federal Government, and such in15
stitutions shall perform all such reasonable duties
16 related to this Act as financial agents of the Federal
17 Government as may be required.
18 (4) In order to provide the Secretary with the
19 flexibility to manage troubled assets in a manner de20
signed to minimize cost to the taxpayers, estab21
lishing vehicles that are authorized, subject to super22
vision by the Secretary, to purchase, hold, and sell
23 troubled assets and issue obligations.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
We really might need to all let our states know that Agenda 21 needs repealing, Alabama has already done this and for this very reason. Eminent Domain, by UN Charter it says that they can take everything we own, not only the United States mind you, but the United Nations as well. That is our land and everything.
edit on 21-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Clinton Passed it into law and Bush Ratified it. All of this can be checked out, everything is there in black and whie on the subject of Agenda 21.
edit on 21-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join