It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason for the alien-conspiracy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaHere

Originally posted by boymonkey74
If the animals do not want to eaten why don't they evolved to taste bad.
Oh and thanks for the most silly post I have seen on ATS.
Lamb...lovely
Pigs.....Yummy
Beef.....tasty
Duck....Yummy in my tummy
Meat tastes good

Granted keep them in decent conditions but your reasoning is just silly.
edit on 13-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

The problem is that 99% of them are NOT kept in decent conditions, nor are they slaughtered humanely. In fact, the conditions on factory farms (and almost ALL meat in the civilized world is from factory farms) are not just indecent, they are indeed nightmarish, monstrous, and atrocious. The problem, for me, is not that people eat meat. The problem is the pervasive evil of inhumane treatment in the factory farm industry. You doubt it is pervasive? Visit a factory farm and see for yourself.

Absolutely

What's silly is pretending that compassion is something that can be compartmentalized - and that some creatures deserve it more than others

a star for both your posts

and for the OP
edit on 1/13/2013 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
as a vegetarian-avoiding vegetarian (can they not stop going on about it, please?), i totally fail to see your connection.

sure animal abuse is crap and factory farming is basicly evil, but i have been happy to work on an organic farm and have helped to rear livestock at times, death comes to us all and without a gazillion deer being killed with lovely flint spears, humans would have died out a loooong time ago.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

...sure animal abuse is crap and factory farming is basicly evil...

but - vegetarians are so annoying

:-)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

i would go on and on about it but....

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

no need

I understand

:-)

weird little thread here - can't say I'm sorry it happened

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It can be a difficult topic at times. Raise an animal in a descent environment with decent food so you don't need to input a lot of meds cause the animal gets sick of said circumstances and I'd enjoy the mea(l)(t). Here comes the worst part southpark-Timmy's. I'd prefer it being slaughtered muslim-style.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Interestingly, when my fourteen year old son first saw the movie Earthlings (which deals with factory farming and animal abuse) his very first cognitive connection was to aliens, albeit not in the same sense as the OP.

He said, "Imagine if aliens came here and did this kind of thing to us, because they think they have a right to since they are more intelligent and more powerful than we are. They would be monsters!" --
"Oh my God!" He exclaimed, "WE are the monsters!"

He never ate meat again.

edit on 13-1-2013 by OuttaHere because: added emphasis

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
We had farms where they used quite descent raising of animals, and my father used to buy a whole animal and we slaughtered it and the cadaver was burned on hay. We then made a butcher come who, in a day, how do I say.., divorced the meatparts into pieces. It was stored in the freezer for a whole year. In the freezer you don't get rotten food and fungus. We bought a full grown pig and cow. I'm European, somewhere between France, Holland and Germany.

What more can I say. Father always complained about meat from the supermarket. Calves give pink meat because they are sick. I won't eat eggs anymore too, but we have eggs we can buy that come from chickens who can run freely outside. I was a sporadic meateating vegetarian. Bible and Qu'ran confused me a bit about my diet, but tortured animal I don't like to eat anymore. That's all for now.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

i totally get your points in your last post - i have often thought of eating meat i have helped to raise but never quite managed to do it yet. fish and chips still make me drool though

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I'm reading the book 'the evidence of UFOs' I got for free at a give-away-market. ISBN 90 6590 049 7 of 1983 by Hilary Evans. I am at page 40. They seem to be of intelligent creatures, not human but humanlike and others. There have been sightings dating the years 1895 when there weren't any human flying ships, this I wanted to mention for it seemed of importance. UFOs seem to have appeared in different waves, each wave showing different types. Special

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I can say we don't know what these ships are, hence UFO. They prolly don't function on our electronics.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Scientific things often are invented by coincidence.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

In Brazil, there is a documented case of possible human mutilation in so called cattle mutilation fashion.
It's on the web. Have looked at it and its gruesome. NO animal or person should have to suffer so.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I do not know the reason for that, a thought is these mutilated animals were sick, since the investigators are so intelligent. Could also be there was nothing wrong with the cows. Somehow I start to think these aliens need pain or need to be innerly wounded to for being able to do what they can psychically. Just a thought but it was clear when entering my mind so I shared.

The question is :"Is cattle mutilation really cattle mutilation". I am thinking somehow "The result ......... the means". What's the word again?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by njl51

ive heard of that one. its kind of disturbing to think about

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

I find not being able to eat meat anymore very bad.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
UFOs seem to have appeared in different waves, each wave showing different types. Special

This wasn't really clear on what I meant.

So there were different waves of ufosightings, and each wave had is type of ufo. I think it's clear. So a wave were all foo-fighters, another wave were all rectangular, another all cigarshaped, diamondshaped, balls,.......

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
The question is :"Is cattle mutilation really cattle mutilation". I am thinking somehow "The result ......... the means". What's the word again?

The saying you are looking for is "The end justifies the means."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join