It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dead birds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted before. If it has im sorry for posting it again.

People in the building just north of the railroad track on FM 2100 in Crosby witnessed a strange sight last Tuesday morning. Twenty-three dead birds were strewn around the lawn and parking lot on the south side of the building.

continue

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The administration at my school blocked the site, what is on it?

XAOS

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hey guys!

Xaos...heard something about this on the net....will try and find something about it!

Have fun

Gryffen

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It's probably a bird pest eradication -- they don't like the public to know that they spray chemicals to kill the little birdies. I remember when they did that around here about 8 years ago -- there were 40 or 50 dead birds each morning that the grounds crew picked up before the public got there.

It's not West Nile Virus (you don't get that big of a kill) -- although the health officials are warning of summer outbreaks.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
They may also have hit the windows.It is very commen where I work.I see 10 to 15 dead birds almost on a daily basis.Birds cannot see glass,so if thet see their reflection they think it is another bird,or just think they can keep on flying.There is one area where I work that has a couple of trees in the coutyard,the glass is slightly tinted and reflects the trees perfectly.Little bird thinks its going to land on a branch and smack,it kisses the window.

new topics

top topics

join