It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Chilling" Gangster Squad Movie Scene - Another Creepy "Coincidence"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
First off I did a search here and only found a couple small mentions of this. This movie premieres tomorrow Jan 11th 2013, so keep your eyes peeled!. I Think it deserves a second look as far as the recent "connections" that many have been finding concerning Hollywood's possible role in some sort of Illuminati "Lesser Magic". You've heard it before- the rumors that TPTB warn us of future staged terror plots in Hollywood movies in order to gain power somehow.

So of course there is the more than weird Batman strike maps showing matches to Sandy Hook school and also a map discovered that prompted a school in the small town of Narrows, Va to take caution. I have seen the maps together and it is absolutely haunting how close the match is.

Ok, back to my main post. Is it not extremely creepy that a shootout scene in a movie theater happened DURING a shootout in a movie theater?

Warner Bros. has reportedly shifted "Gangster Squad" to 2013 in the wake of the tragic shooting at a midnight screening of "The Dark Knight Rises" in Aurora, Colo. last week that left 12 dead. The studio had previously pulled the film's trailer -- which

Your thoughts please?

Source

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

“Gangster Squad” director Ruben Fleischer was stepping out of the shower on the night of July 20 last year when he received a chilling phone call from a studio executive at Warner Bros. There had been a deadly shooting at a midnight screening of “The Dar

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

Ok, back to my main post. Is it not extremely creepy that a shootout scene in a movie theater happened DURING a shootout in a movie theater?

It's not creepy at all. It's sad that movies are so predictable these days that a complete nut could leave the theater and be back in time for the shootout in the movie.

If the Aurora shooting wasn't a complete and direct example of how violence in movies plays out in real life I don't know what is.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

Lol, your premise is correct.You beat me to it,I just logged in to write about this.I have been dwelling on it for day's as it got closer to the release date.
I am well known for connecting the dot's for the first theater shooting weeks before it happened right down to the date.
I feel no compulsion to say anything at this point,it is all moot now.The agenda is in full motion so wether another mass shooting ,either independant or of conspiratol nature take's place the impact won't be any greater or less.

While the event and timing would be convieniant for law makers.
Much as this re-release date for the film in question and the Holme's case proceeding this month too.Just as the gun legistlation is also being pushed this month.

The only thing I want to say and make clear at this point, is that a singular event can have a greater effect on American society and this issue than a multiple one.If they play this card it will be the end of American society as you know it.
edit on 11-1-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The Trailer

Theses movies just push the "agenda" Great Gatsby anybody....

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

I'm not too familiar with the Great Gatsby. What agenda do you speak of?

edit on 11-1-2013 by theAnswer1111 because: simple edit

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
So you are saying that a movie trailer that had never yet been seen at this point was somehow connected? In your source they say they were expecting the trailer to premiere at some Dark Knight premiers, but says nothing that it was playing during the Arora shooting. Also as soon as they found out about the shooting they pulled the trailer and have even pulled the scene entirely from the film.

So the entire movie theater sequence featuring Josh Brolin’s hard-boiled cop John O’Mara being ambushed inside famed Hollywood movie palace Grauman’s Chinese Theater was excised from “Gangster Squad.”

This can't just be a case of bad timing?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It's just as a stretch as the other movie connection threads. And we skeptics who tend to side on reality in these threads will be considered shills as always.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
To answer the question in your thread title...yes.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I have seen recently a gangster movie and it was fabulous. I like to watch such kind of movies. Gangster movie are full of action scene which is the best thing which i like too much. This one movie yet i have not seen but trailer of this movie is good and interesting. I would like to enjoy it very soon.

new topics

top topics

join