It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a strange dream last night, first one like this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Let me start off by saying that this is my first post, so go easy. I have been interested in ufo's, ghost, history and well all of the unknowns out there. My dreams are usually pretty violent and always have been as long as I can remember. Last night was the first time that I have ever had a dream about alien life forms and I am 42.

With all of the shows that I have watched, all the reading that I have done over the years and I just now have a dream like this. Why now?

My dream:
I am in my living room following two short beings going out my front door. We get out on the front porch, they both go down the steps turn to the right and head towards what looks a warm round light. I looked down at my right hand, saw my phone and said to myself "I better get some pictures, nobody is gonna believe this." I raised my phone (Got the camera on) and one of the beings turned around and started heading back towards me. I started moving backwards and taking pictures at the same time because i was thinking he/it was gonna be upset because I was taking pics.

Well I was wrong. He/it read my thought and then said "I want you to take pictures and video, we are real", so I did. He/it then takes my hand and places it on his head and says "See, we are real. Put that video on youtube so that it goes viral, everyone will know". I looked down at my and looked up again and they were gone.

The next thing I know, I am sitting on my couch looking at my phone to see what I recorded. I was excited to see that I had indeed recorded those little fellas and that warm light. I then woke up in my bed, got up and went to the bathroom and then it hit me. I looked in the mirror and said "what the hell just happened"?

My phone was on my night stand, I picked it up, looked the alarm clock (3:32am) and thought to myself, I gotta get up in an hour......better get back to sleep. I woke up at 4:23am, turned the alarm off and that is when I noticed that my phone was no longer on the night stand. That woke me up the rest of the way, i went to the kitchen to make some coffee and my phone was sitting on the island counter. I then told myself, man I must have been dreaming and didn't think much more about.

Around 11am, I am sitting in my office and all of the sudden I thought I better check my phone to see if there is anything on it. And of course.....nothing there.....I had to check it. So of course this was a big let down for me and now you. I am not trying to be an azz here, this really happened.

I usually forget my dreams but this is still fresh like it really happened, I don't understand and I have feelings of anxiety when I think about it. These feelings about a dream are all new to me, I just want to undestand.

Any help would be great, thanks for reading and sorry for the let down at the end.

spez

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you had a sleepwalking dream, I've had a few and the rattle you for a while.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SPEZNA1

Thanks for sharing your dream Spezna1.

Strange about your phone ending up in the kitchen and all. No offense, but, do you use any sleeping aids, like ambien to get to sleep? As you probably know, alot of people who do, seem to do things while sleeping and really cannot distinguish if it was real or not. The only other thing that seemed a little odd was this alien told you to put the video on YouTube?

ID

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You had a dream. That's normal.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

I am not one to sleep walk but I guess anything is possible, thanks.

spez

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

My thoughts as well, this whole thing is just new to me. I do not use any sleeping aids, I have in the past....but that has been well over a year ago. Thanks.

spez

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Happy to be the first to flag!

Have you ever heard of bi-location? I do it all the time in a sleep state. You can find lots of examples of this in books by Carlos Casteneda (A Seperate Reality, Journey to Ixtlan)...

Bilocation

I think we do this sort of thing far more frequently than we are aware of.

It is actually normal, but we have been taught that it is impossible. So we have actually been programmed out of a belief in our own ability.

I don't think this was a dream. You were bi-locating.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
You had a dream. That's normal.

Maybe. I kinda hope it was and then I don't because I didn't feel fear or think that I was in danger. Thanks.

spez

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

Wow, very interesting, I just read it. I have never heard of this before, I need to read up on it. As i said in my op, my dreams (when I have them) are usually pretty violent and never involve alien beings. If I did have prior dreams like this, I would just write it off. That warm round light....was....man this is hard to explain, it was just there, I don't know have much detail on it. Thanks.

spez

Oh yeah, thanks for the flag!
edit on 10-1-2013 by SPEZNA1 because: no reason

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
These little guys...were they a diffuse white light more than what you would call a tangible being, though you did touch them?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
These little guys...were they a diffuse white light more than what you would call a tangible being, though you did touch them?

He/it grabbed my left wrist/arm and placed it on top of his/it's head. I did feel it.....felt kinda like gel in a hard plastic wrapping....not cold or hot. Thanks.

spez

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SPEZNA1

This is a really fascinating subject and you'll also find that it is pretty vast if you really get into it.

May I also suggest the famous book "Journeys out of the Body", by Robert Monroe. It's a mind-blower.

Robert Monroe

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

Thanks, I will look into it more. Like I said, this was just out of the norm for me. It probably was just a dream but who knows. Thanks.

spez

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SPEZNA1

Okay but visually were they more like light beings than 3D physical beings? What I mean is, did they glow somewhat? Or were they just sort of flat-surfaced beings like us, gel-like though they were?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SPEZNA1

Your description reminds me very much on one possible reason not mentioned, yet.

More and more people have dream experiences where ETs appear in the dream contacting the person. Since i personally had several of such dreams and experiences i investigated this more in detail.

After all there seem to be something going on which is mind blowing.

I have summarized the key points here:Telepathic contact with aliens. Especially the end of that page could be of interest to you...

A further information on ET contacts during dream state is described here: Aliens establishing personal contacts.

It seems that our ET friends are preparing us for their return.

Up to my first experience with ETs i wasn't concerned with aliens at all.

S&F
Alfred

edit on 11/1/2013 by Alfred2012 because: Added link

edit on 11/1/2013 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/1/2013 by Alfred2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

Some GREAT links on this subject, Alfred.

Good to see you posting on ATS again.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Sorry it took so long to reply....busy life.
They were physical like us but with glow of energy or life I guess.....I hope this makes sense. It is hard to describe something when you have nothing to compare it to. Thanks.

spez

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfred2012

Alfred, I apologize to you as well for the late response. I read some of the information that you provide....interesting indeed.

This was so strange for me to have a dream like this. I have had a variety of dreams in the past and as I stated before, they are usually very violent. This dream was like no other and very calm.

I have alot of dreams that I think i should share, but then I ask myself why? Everyone dreams and maybe I am just blowing this up to be more than what it was.
Thanks.

spez

join