It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about gun control threads.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Just putting the idea out there whilst asking a question at the same time if that's ok.....

Obviously there are numerous threads on gun control, it is such a hot topic right now, there seems to be new threads popping up on the subject each day in many different parts of the forum.

So my question....if i have a question on gun control, where would you recommend i put it? I mean if i was asking a general question on gun control in the US? I don't want to add another separate thread on the subject if i can help it. It's confusing and messy for the board.

Secondly, would it not be helpful to have a section of the forum dedicated to purely gun control? Ordinarily i would say they could stay in the weaponry or US politics forum, but as this is much more a way of life for our US members, who lets face it....are the majority here.....i just thought it warranted it's own section, and may organize the threads a little better?

Thoughts? Would it be more hassle for the admin?

Thanks,

CX.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Most of the threads about gun control and the Second Amendment belong in the Political Issues forum.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

CX

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Most of the threads about gun control and the Second Amendment belong in the Political Issues forum.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

CX.

new topics

join