It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pure political madness! more War > de facto Austerity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

How can US still be choosing MORE WAR over pursing de facto austerity to save the ever dwindling economy?

what does US get out spending more on invasion, genocide, destruction etc, instead of its own failing infrastructure?
is it still most all about giving wealthy oil companies federal subsidies? why is American so one-track minded?

Greed? Arrogance??

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I Like this guys thoughts.....
He and RP might just have been able to turn things around.........
Too bad politics are so polarized

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
You didn't REALLY believe Biden when he said over ..and over and over that we would absolutely and without any question be out of Afghanistan by 2014 did ya?
( I recorded that special because he himself said in the Veep debate that he couldn't be clearer.. and just about carved it in stone.........as he lied like a pro)

I can't help but think back to the words of Lyndon Johnson in the videos of him trying to explain to the American people how there would be more loss, more cost and more years of war.

Now we don't even get that much... We get flunkies standing in for press conferences or just a bill passed into law in lieu of proper budgets like the NDAA. Written by so many different hands, no one pair need take credit or blame while all enjoy whatever piece they put into it.

It's a hell of a way to run a war or nation, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yours is not to reason why
Yours is but to do and die.....
I fail to understand whats left for the people to fear that threatens them more than the creeping Nazification of America. The grip of corporations is strangling them.
The fact is obvious that major inflation is about to eat whats left of the middle class almost whole in one gulp.....
The truth about empires is they wither away in peace, and thrive on conquest.But the core suffers to expand the edges....
Which bodes ill for the welfare of the citizens..........

top topics

join