It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans distracted from Obama's war upon humanity; 60,000+ massacre in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
2013 heralds a new year, term for more ruthless death destruction and world dominion, courtesy of Obama adminstration.

Syria will be the first to fall this year, any day now, as thousands of troops are being sent "guard" Turkey from Syria's bloody mayhem.

Next up, Iran.. finally, but far from last. America is at war with all humanity. All humanity will be assimilated, backed by 300 million American taxpayers funding it all.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Obama’s War on Syria and its Implications. The Iraq War Scenario is being Repeated

The Obama administration has already declared war on Syria, even if it isn’t “official” yet. Consider the facts, all of them acts of war: The U.S. now recognizes a group of Syrian exiles to be the official government of Syria; the U.S. is providing direct support for rebels attacking the government; the U.S. has coordinated with NATO to place advanced missile systems — and 400 U.S. troops — on Syria’s border with Turkey. If any other country made similar moves toward the U.S., there would be no question that war had been declared. All the strategic steps that led to the Iraq war are being repeated.

When war “officially” breaks out, Iran might then increase its direct support for the Syrian government with troops —funneled through Iraq — giving the U.S. another excuse to “defend” itself, and pushing the conflict into Iran. Many of these scenarios have already begun on the proxy level and need only a shove to ensure they explode into a full-scale regional war.

A nation under attack creates a feeding frenzy logic from those countries looking to opportunistically exploit the situation. This proxy war in Syria is on the brink of a much larger disaster, with the potential to annihilate the Middle East through a new round of war and barbarism.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is looking bad because it could open the door to another world war... but I'm afraid this is going to have to be a wait and see type of thing.

If they cross the border at all.... we'll know.

We really don't know how this is going to play out because I really don't think a war against Assads regime is all that popular as the media would like to illustrate it.

Sure ISRAELI LEADERS want all this to be true... and yes, it likely... but we really need to wait and see.

There could actually be other reasons for this.

I know, I know... unlikely... but it's possible.

If we just assume the worst though, it will give more inspiration to those who want to attack Syria.
They will think their job is going to be so easy now that the US has joined in, but what if we really need to be there BUT JUST ON GUARD to see what is happening for ourselves?... to monitor the border crossing between Turkey and Syria. I'm sorry to say but that is important intell and if Turkey invited us in.... it's a chance to get closer to what's happening.

The first move they pull against Syria though, and I've lost all hope for this administration... It will be ON and I hope others come to help Syria. I'm tired of this crap.

but still... is it not important to not jump the gun? We need to see this, but not as an offensive force... as a guarded monitor of the situation. Our president already admitted to us that the rebels were linked to Al-Qeada. If we go over and confirm this, those who are on the far right will hardly be able to bitch and scream if the president openly announces that we cannot back these rebels. We consider it for the sake of reform but it cannot happen. That would be fair.... as long as we take no offensive measures.

YES.... I'm chewing on nails to see what happens.

Probably way too hopeful but you can never lose hope.

If we just jumped on the side of Assad, think about it.... most of the left in our population would assume Assad is some kind of pro western puppet... so would some of his people probably, thinking he sold out like many leaders under the gun do.

We HAVE to wait and see. I hate fence riding because we need to openly disown the Zionist cabal since they think they are getting away with IT ALL!

The problem is, our population is dumb and need to be shown these things.

We would do more harm to Assad by jumping on his side OFFICIALLY right now... than good, because we would implicate him by mere association.

Muslims are simply TOO weary of the US.

I pray to God we are just riding the fence on this one for the sake of our torn public opinion.
The Syrian people have suffered enough. They cannot take our onslaught. It is unforgivable and if it happens, we should be punished by God himself.

I know, I know... not very likely that we are on the right side.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
One more thing. I do not think Obama said they were the official government. He said the FSA was the official representation of the opposition in Syria. Bit of a difference.

I know, I know.... again... but still. It draws question to the truth of the article. It's a tad hyped.

It is obviously from a source that wants to emphasize our support of the opposition.

Lets see what happens next.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I think you will find that Europe and every other western puppet have stated that the new leaders are the legitimate representatives of the Syrian people which pretty much recognises them as the leaders of Syria.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The Obama administration is openly supportive of regime-change and is in constant discussion with Turkey on the possible setting up of “humanitarian corridors” and “no-fly zones” on Syrian soil that would be the basis for military intervention by Ankara.

The involvement of the United States and other major powers in the Syrian crisis is becoming ever more overt. As it does, the danger of all-out war and a broader regional conflict poses itself with greater immediacy.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

I think you will find that Europe and every other western puppet have stated that the new leaders are the legitimate representatives of the Syrian people which pretty much recognises them as the leaders of Syria.

The fact that many are in support of Assad stepping down is not the point I was making. I'm fully aware of that. This does not change the fact that Assad is still very much their leader and so far, no other country has changed that with mere wordings.... and I don't think they will. It's going to take much more than just *saying so*

My point is that the article contains a deliberate misquote so it is subject to scrutiny as another hyped article.

That is not to say I do not believe we will take the wrong side... I fear we will, but that was not my point.

* A deliberate misquote*

Just another confirmation that we need not jump the gun.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecludedGamer
The Obama administration is openly supportive of regime-change and is in constant discussion with Turkey on the possible setting up of “humanitarian corridors” and “no-fly zones” on Syrian soil that would be the basis for military intervention by Ankara.

The involvement of the United States and other major powers in the Syrian crisis is becoming ever more overt. As it does, the danger of all-out war and a broader regional conflict poses itself with greater immediacy.

You see, those quotes are not bad things.

There needs to be humanitarian corridors and no fly zones. The war does not need to be opened up in Turkey by the terrorists because if that happens, it will be bad for refugees and could directly bring open war between Turkey and Syria. Humanitarian corridors inside Syria by very recognizable non Syrian military may be a good idea because refugees NEED a place to go. They cannot continue spilling over into other countries because it puts stress on the situation... but they also NEED to be out of the fire line. If rebels try to open up conflict upon US military personnel, that is going to prove to be a huge mistake by the rebels... because even if the government wants to keep backing them, word will get out that rebels opened fire on our own men and to continue supporting them will be DISASTROUS for this administration. Public opinion is already siding with assad, that is very clear... even if the governments are not.

In any case, it would still not be a good idea for our government to condemn the rebels and go over there to dismantle them.

It would hurt Assads image and regime understandably, but if we *could* actually give humanitarian aid... the people NEED this!

Again, No offensive measures from the US.

The minute that happens... start preparing your bunkers because I feel all hell is going to break loose... and we will all know that we cannot hope for change from this administration.

I will continue to hope and pray that we do not do that as naive as it may seem.

Never lose hope!

It would be great if we could do some good over there.

I know, I know... not likely... but dreamers can dream.

If we hold out for hope, we will all know when they cross the line. We will all see the clear picture.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I do believe that we are now officially recognizing them as the government.
edit on 8-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by minnow

I would like to respond civilly and respectfully, but your title alone deserves neither. I did not even take the time to read past the title. Why would anyone?

If I wrote " Hilary Clinton first human to have a brain transplant"

Its true right? She was in the hospital... She is a politician ... There are internet rumors of a conspiracy with her hospital stay... Or maybe they are doing some work on her reptilian form.... As conspiracy theorists we must explore every option right? OR..... maybe some are just to damn moronic to ponder...

"Obama's war upon humanity" .......... Intellectually negligent, factually void, ignorant statement.

Replacement title "My narcissistic parroting of internet rumors, from an impressionable internet crusader"

I wish people had the ability to differentiate between their opinions and facts. At a time when humanity should be evolving, it painfully obvious that some people lack the intellect to differentiate the difference between their opinions and facts.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I stand corrected: Barry Sotero's war on humanity is more factual.

Since the birth certificate and amended name were illegally doctored a few years ago, proof in Adobe layers within the one electronically available at White House site.

Plus into 2nd term still only creates more wars, has yet to end even one war (Bush at least ended his Iraq war signing an agreement with the Baghdad regime). Afghanistan war he promised to end, lied! And has expanded into his "Afpak" war on both Afghanistan & Pakistan. One of his next wars will likely be a triple whammy. Yes, speculation.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by minnow

Since the birth certificate and amended name were illegally doctored a few years ago, proof in Adobe layers within the one electronically available at White House site.

Yet the man remains president still. Obviously someone with alot of power and money wants him here. Question is who?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Barry Sotero's war on humanity is more factual

No, it's delusional, just like this post.

Why is a certain large group of Americans (40% that think they're 99%) always mad when democrats are in a war, but flying flags like crazy and supporting endless war when it's a republican's doing?

I guess its bad to bring freedom to countries when it's not at the bidding of corporations and interest groups.

new topics

top topics

join