It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones CIA Disinformation Agent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It is obvious what Jones and Icke are doing. To ignore it is suspicious or unimaginably naive.

Imagine how a normal person felt at an OWS protest when they see Alex Jones and David Icke fans at protests? It ruins the whole thing because now the protest is associated with people that talk about "illuminati" and "NWO" and lizard people and lunatics from FEMA region 4 and screaming ranting nut jobs.

If you consider yourself to be an "infowarrior" or "Liberty movement patriot" you are most likely a child or a nutjob. It is very possible that you scare people or at the very least you make them roll their eyes or laugh. I dont mean to be harsh but its the truth.

Jones is just an actor and his job is to be controlled opposition and to be a living breathing stereotype of a crazy conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryNorris

I think you're on to something. Did you see him on Piers Morgan? He was acting like a complete nut!

Honestly, why would the MSM even take the chance with a conspiracy theorist other then making him look like a complete lunatic?

I'm starting to side with Alex Jones being a disinfo agent and hurting the cause. Sure some of the stuff he talks about is true, but when you really get down to it, he's giving conspiracy theorists a bad rap.

It's the same thing with the movie "Conspiracy Theory" with Mel Gibson. Painting the conspiracy theorist to be a complete schizo.

This all really makes me sick to my stomach, the way he "acted" on Piers Morgan wasn't right.

And the worst part about all of this is people are going to start associating you with Alex Jones if you're a conspiracy theorist.

Oh well.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Have to agree with some of the good points made here. It was mentioned earlier in the thread but it bears repeating - Alex Jones and David Icke wouldn't be breathing if they were saying anything tptb didn't want people to hear. So, that only leaves one to speculate on what the agenda, or I should say agenda's, are.

It's an interesting game they are playing right now. It kind of sucks being the pawn on this chessboard, but you just have to roll with the script. The only prepping I'm going to do is stocking up on popcorn.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Puppet27Master

S&F. I have thought that since I first listened to any of his reports. Some of what he says is sensible, but a lot is not. Some seems geared to make conspiracy people look foolish. I have never trusted him.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Please, there are enough of these threads that go nowhere and have no evidence for the accusations.

No evidence? Please....

Okay... 1- Stratfor has been linked to the CIA, and one of Jones' producers is a former employee of theirs.

2- Not to mention that Jones' show and stratfor were founded in the same city, during the same year. I'm sure that's purely all coincidental, though.

3- Even if you try to assert that there exists no "convincing" proof that CIA is linked to stratfor, the evidence that Jones may have ties to Stratfor (a "private" intelligence agency) are there.

4- If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, and spreads disinfo like a duck, and tries to stir up crap at peaceful demonstrations like a duck, and acts like a nut (invalidating conspiracy theorists as being crazy) then it's probably a duck. Or an intelligence agency asset, as the case may be.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
As a long time listener and someone is normally very critical of Alex Jones and company, with my own threads to prove it, I've come to believe that he's likely the real deal...who has been compromised for some time.

The fact is he is delivering information to many people that otherwise would never be exposed to it. The problem is he mixes some truth with a lot of nonsense, fear mongering, fabrication and showmanship. He's very aware of his behavior and he knows certain types of people respond to that, the type that become ardent followers, the type that buy stuff, they type that will defend you tirelessly no matter what. He KNOWS this.

I believe when he reached a certain point of popularity or possibly an inception that he was given a set of guidelines and boundaries he must respect to stay healthy and on air. You can feel him stumble over these topics when he catches himself on air sometimes. (Organized anything and Jewish topics he especially struggles with)

Is he a master of disinformation, orchestrating complicated diabolical plans to trick you or just a natural showman with enough smarts to exploit his situation and justify it all by at least telling some truths? I couldn't say. He jokes about getting visits from the secret service regularly, I suspect they might be there to deliver something more than he lets on.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryNorris

Jones is just an actor and his job is to be controlled opposition and to be a living breathing stereotype of a crazy conspiracy theorist.

I feel the same in respect of your final statement.

He does however also give out pertinent and important information but its mixed with propoganda fear-mongering and lies. Far more people know about the bilderbergers and bohemian grove than would if alex didn't exist. If you were to weigh up the good and the bad of alex I think the answer would be that taken as a whole he does more good than bad.

-----

I remember a few years back (2009), somewhere up Montana way I think it was, Hardin?. A bunch of strangers in black SUVs pulled into the town with 'hardin police dept' on their vehicles. It was a crazy and overt move by TPTB. Well alex performed perfectly in that situation getting it the coverage it needed to making them back down from the power grab. He was the first to get a crew there and his role was important and positive in its resolution

However there's a but, a big one. TPTB found out many hundreds of years ago that there was a way to guarantee success in any conflict. To guarantee your horse wins, you buy all the other horses and nobble those you can't. And this applies across the entire spectrum of activities that TPTB are involed in. Control both sides of war and you choose who wins. Control both parties in an election and you control who becomes president.

We know this idea of controlling the opposition has been around forever. They use this method, we already know this. So for me it would be inconcievable for them to not have influence over alex, but I honestly believe he is not aware of himself being a dis-info agent. If anything he's being managed unbeknown to himself buy whatever agencies there are out there that are the successors to MKUtra.

My caveat is that this shoudn't stop anyone listening to him. It's like ATS, theres god and bad info. So if you do your due dilligence on everything alex says, you'll be able to spot which is which. I really can't stand the guy but his show provides a kind of comressed filter to send me in a particular direction with my own research.

Side note: has anyone got a spare login password for the TV side of things. I'd love to burn his vids to disc and start spreading them around and inserting a few every week in magazines on the racks in the supermarkets.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Thats not true, its just not true.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Bill Cooper exposed Jones for fear mongering. And really half the world all ready knows about nwo, 9/11 etc etc so the "conspiracy" he blabbs about on a daily basis is nothing new. RIP Cooper

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Kang69
Actually I want to re comment on this thread if I may.

Obliviously he's incredibly passionate, but on the other hand, he's making conspiracy theorists and gun owners look completely nuts! It was hard to watch as Alex starting yelling at Piers. I mean cmon Alex, you have to to be civil and have a debate an a orderly manner.

He could have made his point by not shouting.

So he did his job then. Everything this guy says and every subject he brings up should be taken with a large grain of salt. My 2c I think he is a agent provocateur, he's there to take up subjects and act crazy about them to discredit anyone else who might take an interest or question the offical version of things, so then the MSM can just point and say "Oh look! Another Alex Jones (conspiracy theorist) nut!"

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

He did it on purpose so people would be shocked and visit his website and look up the facts. He said this was the purposed. If he talked normally no one would remember what he said and Pierce would control the conversation.

It's actually genius. And shock a lot of people out of their coma, not at first but eventually.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
alex jones was great i think at first now he is just way to loud that i stopped listning to the guy some off the stuff he comes out with is pure b/s

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well, I know this is a little off topic and this thread has been dead for awhile, but the Alex Jones Channel is viewable now from www.GalaxyUniverseTV.com , along with RT, NASA some other weird channels. Looks like there's going to be a bunch more internet television channels on it available soon... An online television portal, what a crazy awesome thing! heheheh

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppet27Master

If you are willing to go there -- and I agree that Jones is a disinfo agent -- you should probably consider that Jesse Ventura, David Icke, and Oliver Stone are disinfo agents, too.

The episode of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, on the topic of Reptilian Shapeshifters, is a perfect example of how these provocateur disinfo agents work. It's the most ridiculous thing you will ever witness. (I lump Oliver Stone in with his son who appears on the show. But it's pretty clear that the film JFK was disinfo and that these things run in the family.)

And when it becomes quickly apparent that all of the above are disinfo agents, you will find it hard to believe that Donald Trump is authentic given his political history with Jesse Ventura.

It is a vast web. We are being led by our noses in an entirely scripted world of 'information.'

(ETA: Boo hiss. I forgot to check the thread date. I hate when I reply to people who are probably long gone.)
edit on 10-12-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Did anyone see on that series when Alex Jones stabbed Icke in the back and caused Ventura to attack Icke?

That episode was one of the most revealing in that it showed Jones shamelessly and deliberately causing a big riff between Icke and Ventura.

It’s probably an example of what Alex Jones is paid to do: cause trouble in the Alt-news, conspiracy community

They had a big fight on that show.

Jones, had on the sly, told Ventura that Icke was a clown and probably a disinfo agent knowing it would rile up Jesse who went after Icke hard

All the while Jones pretends to be Icke friend

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Did anyone see on that series when Alex Jones stabbed Icke in the back and caused Ventura to attack Icke?

That episode was one of the most revealing in that it showed Jones shamelessly and deliberately causing a big riff between Icke and Ventura.

It’s probably an example of what Alex Jones is paid to do: cause trouble in the Alt-news, conspiracy community

They had a big fight on that show.

Jones, had on the sly, told Ventura that Icke was a clown and probably a disinfo agent knowing it would rile up Jesse who went after Icke hard

All the while Jones pretends to be Icke friend

I didn't see that episode because the show is painful to behold. But it sounds like you are confirming that they are all disinfo agents and know very well how to run orchestrated disinfo scams.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You might be right, but I think Jones is the worst. I wonder does Jesse know that he was manipulated in that show?

edit on 10-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Jones brings people into it but eventually it is just too much. eventually after listening long enough there is just too much wrong with what he says. He plays to the country boy audience. His hipster impressions are hillarious but I doubt that won him over any fans. I think he is compromised.

I think Jesse was not compromised so instead he got slandered in that whole chris kyle thing and won't be able to politically do anything now.

I can't tell if icke is delusional, trolling, or what.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I think Jesse was not compromised so instead he got slandered in that whole chris kyle thing and won't be able to politically do anything now.

What is that all about?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You might be right, but I think Jones is the worst. I wonder does Jesse know that he was manipulated in that show?

Of course he does. It's his show. He has a long history as a political operative, provocateur, and disinfo agent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join