It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones CIA Disinformation Agent

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yes, I know this has been presented on ATS before but now that Alex Jones has showed his crazy face on national television on the Piers Morgan show, we can all now assume this he is in fact a CIA disinformation agent.

Just look at the guy. If he was in actuality trying to bring to light any sufficient amount of credibility of the information that he was trying to expose to his side or point of view, or lack thereof, he would have acted in a much calmer, assertive way rather than revealing what his true purpose was that of sabotaging the intelligence that many of us have obtained through diligent and intuitive research through means of seeing through all the BS. He may present many truths but if he was actually trying to turn this all around in one fell swoop he wouldn't have started freaking out and going on his random tangents. He really does seem like a disinformation agent and he makes those who really do make a valiant effort of getting the truth out seem just as crazy as he is. Although, a lot of what he does say may be true it makes the rest of us look like total quacks.

Link

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puppet27Master
Yes, I know this has been presented on ATS before but now that Alex Jones has showed his crazy face on national television on the Piers Morgan show, we can all now assume this he is in fact a CIA disinformation agent.

Just look at the guy. If he was in actuality trying to bring to light any sufficient amount of credibility of the information that he was trying to expose to his side or point of view, or lack thereof, he would have acted in a much calmer, assertive way rather than revealing what his true purpose was that of sabotaging the intelligence that many of us have obtained through diligent and intuitive research through means of seeing through all the BS. He may present many truths but if he was actually trying to turn this all around in one fell swoop he wouldn't have started freaking out and going on his random tangents. He really does seem like a disinformation agent and he makes those who really do make a valiant effort of getting the truth out seem just as crazy as he is. Although, a lot of what he does say may be true it makes the rest of us look like total quacks.

Link

Nah, I'd just say one really pi**ed off dude

I'm still kind of shocked though, lol

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Please, there are enough of these threads that go nowhere and have no evidence for the accusations.

Alex had a VERY long day Monday. He was detained at the airport for refusing to remove his shoes, he probably had jet lag from that flight, he's a Texan dealing with idiots in New York vs idiots in Texas (completely different kind of idiots), and he gets played by Piers at the end of his day on national television.

I forgive him for trying to get out 20 years research of corruption that never is spoken of on national TV out in 6 mins. A bit ambitious to attempt, but courageous nonetheless.

He doesn't get on national television that often, so when he does, he tries to get it ALL out there and ends up sounding like a rambling chaotic fool. A better strategy for future appearances would be a good idea for Alex.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Well sir JibbyJedi, maybe if he'd come out with the connection of the Israeli Mossad and the 911 attacks then maybe I'd be a little more interested in what he really had to say. He's a Zionist through and through. Is it not that obvious?

Oh and by the way, I already know that half the hacks here to back ol' Jonesy up are disinfo agents as well, so please do spare me the gibber gabber.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Puppet27Master

Oh and by the way, I already know that half the hacks here to back ol' Jonesy up are disinfo agents as well, so please do spare me the gibber gabber.

When it comes from me, it's called "Jibby Jabber."

I know people who have abused bath salts and sounded just as paranoid as your "disinfo agents" ramblings. One guy using that crap ended up calling the DEA and asked them to "stop following him around" every day, the DEA said they didn't know him, but they did after that paranoid phone call. 2 months later he was raided.

Either lay off that stuff, or, I don't know... do some research & post some real evidence for your accusations. Whatever you claim he is, I'm not seeing it. I've listened to the guy for many years, he's far from 100% perfect nor possesses the best personality for the general population to love & cuddle with, but I think his heart is in the right place, his head.... ehhh.

I'd be whacked out too if I did his job for 15 years.

edit on 8-1-2013 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I can sorta see why he did things the way he did on the show, why even let Morgan talk when everything he says is crap. Might as well use your 10 minutes on CNN to unload your heart.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

When it comes from me, it's called "Jibby Jabber."

I know people who have abused bath salts and sounded just as paranoid as your "disinfo agents" ramblings. One guy using that crap ended up calling the DEA and asked them to "stop following him around" every day, the DEA said they didn't know him, but they did after that paranoid phone call. 2 months later he was raided.

Either lay off that stuff, or, I don't know... do some research & post some real evidence for your accusations. Whatever you claim he is, I'm not seeing it. I've listened to the guy for many years, he's far from 100% perfect nor possesses the best personality for the general population to love & cuddle with, but I think his heart is in the right place, his head.... ehhh.

I'd be whacked out too if I did his job for 15 years.

edit on 8-1-2013 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

watch this then

i cant find the full version YET

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
funny, but it seems to me that the squares/establishment-system justifiers are the only ones claiming AJ f' up/got played

being a half full sorta guy, i'd say morgan got pwnt into showing his true colors/allegiances by AJ

the asshat that came on after is sort of icing on the cake for this conspiracy theorist, IMO

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I think that argument is getting old, He's had David Icke and others on his show several times bashing on the Rothschild "zionists" and calling Mossad a private globalist army using Israel as a cover. The other day he was ranting about AIPAC and why UN nuclear inspectors aren't being sent to Israel since they have an unofficially acknowledged nuclear weapons program.

Honestly AJ has done more to wake up the general masses then any other single person in Amerika, he's the reason a few of my friends have woken up and starting researching the bigger picture. If he is a shill, it has to be backfiring...

edit on 8-1-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Yeah, Ive seen the clip 100 times.
It's the blue Santa colloidal silver guy, the same 1 video always used to try to discredit.

So because Alex didn't "join forces" with the idiot gang already down there protesting, unsuccessfully, he's a disinfo CIA Mossad Vatican assassin Zionist agent???

Whoever they were protesting against were probably asleep in their offices during the amateur hour going on, Alex went there with a specific plan in mind and tried to execute it, kind of the loud & obnoxious tirade that's great for YT later on. He wasn't expecting to be interrupted and thrown off by the low brow fan bois.

15 years the guy has been walking the talk, putting out FREE documentary films, busting his ass a lot harder than most of us armchair patriots do here. He's making a real difference, in my life and millions of others willing to leave their egos at the door and give the information he presents a chance.

Jeez.

edit on 8-1-2013 by JibbyJedi because: tyop

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

lol and the haters seem to be fixated on his ranter schtick
he can be calm, cool and collected [while still being forceful] when he wants to

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
In the interview when Alex is saying something about women with knives killing their kids who were prescribed serotonin re uptake inhibitors it seemed like CNN muted the last two words "reuptake inhibitors" so that people didnt hear the entire phrase, just "serotin"..
edit on 8-1-2013 by TruthSeekerBudSmoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
AJ post interview

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I think AJs great

I agree with alot of what he says and apart from that hes funny as F***

The Justin Beibler rant still puts tears of laughter in my eyes everytime I see it.

I gotta say though it is very possible he is a disinfo agent, hes gotta be aware that the way he carries on would turn most people off him.

If you havent been to sites like ATS or aware of any non MSM sources and you came across this guy as your first exposure to conspiracy/alternate news type stuff it would be hard to take any of it seriously.

I really dont think he did anyone any favours on PM, except maybe gun grabbers. A gun in that guys hands is a scary scary thought LOL

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

he can be calm, cool and collected [while still being forceful] when he wants to

True, under ideal circumstances.
He didn't have "just another manic Monday", he had a ridiculous Monday.

The guy goes from 0 to 1000 in 5 seconds under intense pressure, he's wound really tight, he's ready to explode at any time... a controlled explosion, not a domestic abuse call kind of explosion, he has "that" kind of control.

He wears his emotions on his sleeve, speaks directly from the heart, doesn't even try to be perfect, he's just a meat & potatoes kind of guy, a country boy. I've talked to him on his show before about the TSA, he really doesn't screen his calls, I could have said whatever I wanted on his national show & it would have aired successfully, minus curse words.

There's a difference between "disinformation" and "exaggeration", Alex is more of an exaggeration type. Sometimes, he under exaggerates.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Everytime I see or watch or listen to him I just think SOMETHING isn't right about Alex. Mancow talked alot of conspiracies in the late 1990's and then all of a sudden, something happened! His radio show didn't talk about any conspiracy any longer --it was ALL about sex ---sex, sex and more sex. So, what happened? He talked alot about black helicopters and, well, just about everything that Alex talks about now-a-days.

I think if Alex was REALLY connected AGAINST the system, TPTB would have him yanked off TV and radio a long time ago since they control most media. But, he still goes on doesn't he? Somebody, or some group that is powerful wants him and lets him talk and talk and talk. But, why? What's the agenda?

Ok, so he's getting alot of help from somewhere high up. Why? Why would "they" let him spew on and on about things that according to Alex, are conspiracies that apparently hurt TPTB and help us, The People? Why would they let him continue? How does Alex help them? That is the question!

Alex's job is to get people thinking. If people think something cannot happen, then when it does out of the blue, people panic with fear. But, if people are aware of the possibility of something that years ago was impossible, then when it happens the fear will be nowhere as great as when the impossible happens. The impossible years ago now becomes possible and even plausible in some cases and "it's only a matter of time" in other cases, so the thought process is organized in the minds of the masses. If there's no preparation in the thought process, there's no time for organized thoughts, which would bring fear. But since there's mind preparation and acceptance then when the impossible happens it will be accepted. Fear of the unknown / acceptance of the known.

There's no doubt Alex had professional speech teaching. He's got the perfect voice for his job! His inflections are professional. his voice is loud --he's no late night jazz DJ that's for sure!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Even if he is, at least he's speaking his mind about matters that the MSM won't even touch with a 10 foot pole. I always find it hilarious when people watch "the daily show" or the "Colbert report" for their news.

It's all Illusion of choice. If either one of these people mentioned a word of truth they would be shot down. And the best part, the shows are literally on a network called Comedy central.

Simply put, you start talking about the truth, you get fired.

Look what happened to the Judge on Fox.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
funny, but it seems to me that the squares/establishment-system justifiers are the only ones claiming AJ f' up/got played

being a half full sorta guy, i'd say morgan got pwnt into showing his true colors/allegiances by AJ

the asshat that came on after is sort of icing on the cake for this conspiracy theorist, IMO

the guy after saying he wouldnt want to call him a liar in jones home because he would grab one of his fifty weapons and kill him? priceless.

it was pretty transparent either way you want to look at the glass.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Puppet27Master

Alex Jones has showed his crazy face o

we can all now assume this he is in fact a CIA disinformation agent.

J a lot of what he does say may be true it makes the rest of us look like total quacks.

Crazy face?
Assume in fact?
Rest of us look like quacks?

Anythings possible, CIA agent or not, the truth and intel about America IS that crazy and his tone of outrage is appropriate, act or not.

Would make more sense Barry Sotero is CIA disinfo agent, among other trivial things such as US prez.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Actually I want to re comment on this thread if I may.

Obliviously he's incredibly passionate, but on the other hand, he's making conspiracy theorists and gun owners look completely nuts! It was hard to watch as Alex starting yelling at Piers. I mean cmon Alex, you have to to be civil and have a debate an a orderly manner.

He could have made his point by not shouting.

Whether he's a disinfo agent, well, he just gave a real bad rap for conspiracy theorists by acting like a total lunatic. On the other hand, he has obliviously spread tons of information people wouldn't get on their telly, free of charge.

I just wish he could have acted better in that interview, it was pretty hard to watch to be honest.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join