It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Jan 7th 2013: ALEX JONES on Piers Morgan Tonight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Alex Jones is always "Over the Top". Once he starts ranting, it is over. This in intentional to make gun owners look like raving lunatics.

Like the newspaper article posting gun owners as though they were criminals (the real reason was to identify those they consider enemies), this will be used as additional leverage.

edit on 7-1-2013 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

No, he very reasonably said that to assume all Americans are gun owners or looney like Alex Jones is racist.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Anyone who listens to AJ, knows how passionate he usually is!
Anyone who watches PM, knows how belligerent he usually is!

It seems to me that PM's tactic was preconceived, but it falls on deaf ears, to those familiar with both of their styles.
The question then becomes, how many viewers aren't aware of either, and had to base their conclusions on this single interview?

And the above poster is correct, about the lack of a particular demographic, due to the BCS Championship, that's currently airing. SO who was watching this "debate" and what will be the result of what they take away from it?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
WOW.

Alex was full blown AJ, I thought he was in tears at some points. I mean wow, totally manic.

some what of an episode...

I felt embarrassed for AJ.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If you are still an AJ supporter after that scene, I implore you to consider this...Agitprop.

What it is and how it works in the modern era.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Gun owners are now branded "indecent Americans". Oh, that's cute Dershowitz.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I wish Piers would do a show about

The Columbine shooters were raped and drugged by certain law enforcement elements prior to their massacre

The Hollywood movie props guy re Batman (CO) was killed in an extremely violent head on collision

James Holmes' association with DARPA mind science and a USAF Intel psychiatrist, etc

( I hope I don't get banned for this but if so, so be it )

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Alex will never get anywhere acting like that.

CNN knew Alex would go into hyper ballistic trex rant mode. Made Alex look looney tunes.

As far as false flags to push agendas in Hegelian Dialect format orchestrated by criminal rogue elements within the government military corporate and financial sector....sure, i believe it.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
What's sad is that this is the nicest I have ever seen Piers Morgan to a guest. Not only is he allowing AJ to talk but compliments him as well.

I think that was all part of the plan. With a character like Jones, it is not difficult to determine how the debate will go, nor is it so hard to direct. With a debate about guns, it is hard to see how 9-11 logically entered the discussion. Sheriff Arpaio didn't do so bad.
edit on 7-1-2013 by ClementWinters because: Changed name to Sheriff Arpaio.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
wow just wow.... AJ had to rant it all out...
Oh well.

He made his points and they yanked him.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I wish Piers would do a show about

The Columbine shooters were raped and drugged by certain law enforcement elements prior to their massacre

The Hollywood movie props guy re Batman (CO) was killed in an extremely violent head on collision

James Holmes' association with DARPA mind science and a USAF Intel psychiatrist, etc

( I hope I don't get banned for this but if so, so be it )

Some links to sources containing evidence and/or discussing your above assertions, would be nice...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
How convenient. Breaking news as Piers states the White House has just responded to the petition to deport Piers and reminded everyone of the 1st amendment.

Yeah...this was a set up and Alex fell right into their plan lol

Crazy world we live in.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Sheriff Joe's interview vs. Alex Jones...there is no comparison.

How you can see the two back to back and not have even an inkling that Jones might be acting on an agenda contrary to alternative media and/or the conspiracy community, well then I just give up.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I normally dont respond to post but after watching this tonight I feel not only embarrassed for Alex but for us the Conspiracy Theory (Free/Critical thinker) community because they group us together. He did the pro 2nd Amendment/gun community a huge injustice tonight for acting like a lunatic. As well I believe they had him on because they know he’s a little crazy and well Alex proved them right and were going to see this all week on the MSM. One step forward and three steps back.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Sheriff Joe's interview vs. Alex Jones...there is no comparison.

How you can see the two back to back and not have even an inkling that Jones might be acting on an agenda contrary to alternative media and/or the conspiracy community, well then I just give up.

Uhh...Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer???

I can see it...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

OR...he plays a part in an agenda...he steers an element of the populace. Period.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Here is the clip

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Here is the clip

Thanks I was about to see if someone could upload it, my live feed went to crap on me.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

This is the article Alex will discuss when he appears on CNN live tonight at 9PM EST with Piers Morgan. BTW - Piers can't handle Alex on his own and needs torture-apologist Alan Dershowitz to hold his hand. So it will be two against one.

www.prisonplanet.com...

This evening at 9, the "Piers Morgan Tonight" host will come face to face with the co-creator of the petition, Alex Jones.

Tune in tonight to see Morgan and Jones debate the petition, and it's merits, and also hear various other mass shooting victims and survivors speak live on the polarizing topic of "Guns in America."

piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com...

Alex has the right idea, in most cases, but EVERY single time he is on CNN or MSNBC or The View he goes so extreme (not always wrong or anything) that people are instantly turned off.

He does the "movement" a dis-service. He needs to be more relaxed and have FACTS like Gun Crime is up after Australian Assault Weapon ban, and that more people were killed in 2012 with a hammer than guns.

Well, here's hoping. What do you believe will be said this evening?
edit on 7-1-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

He was played like a fiddle which is not hard to do. After the interview the normal psychobabel about how Alex is unstable and the fear to be alone at his house and get in an argument with him and his 50 guns; sagely nods all around..

Piers spoke very softly and did not interrupt basically letting Alex and his rant come off scattered and hap-hazard; gave him enough rope to hang himself.. I am afraid he came off for those who do not listen to him as just another quack due to his presentation. Even I have heard his program before and tonight he looked like what they are accusing him of being, which is a paranoid marginal psychopath. Again on T.V. presentation is everything.

Now Sheriff Arpaio is being interviewed and he has basically said if you do not like the 2d then change the Constitution. Looks like the remainder of the program will be used to talk about every shooting since Kennedy.

Just my take for those who did not get to see the program.

Wow I type this up and you guys have already got the video!!! WTG!!
edit on 7-1-2013 by 727Sky because: wtg

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate5150
I normally dont respond to post but after watching this tonight I feel not only embarrassed for Alex but for us the Conspiracy Theory (Free/Critical thinker) community because they group us together. He did the pro 2nd Amendment/gun community a huge injustice tonight for acting like a lunatic. As well I believe they had him on because they know he’s a little crazy and well Alex proved them right and were going to see this all week on the MSM. One step forward and three steps back.

Perhaps. But the "free and critical thinker" knows that AJ doesn't speak for us, and is really too far up the food chain, to represent the gun community, as well!

I, personally, have NEVER authorized AJ to represent me, as to where my views of the 2nd Amendment, lie.

edit on 1/7/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: text

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join