It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Jan 7th 2013: ALEX JONES on Piers Morgan Tonight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This should be interesting. That is, interesting to see that if while yelling at each other to get a point across, their heads collide to open a rift in the space/time continuum, slipping them into another dimension, leaving humanity to realize eternal peace and harmony...

No television here... I will catch the debate on Youtube unless it is streamed online?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

That is how propaganda and the MSM works...

They get their talking points and anyone who counters them they make look stupid.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by oasisjack
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I'm not calling him a quack merely saying that he will be viewed as a quack much like Jesse Ventura. Pierce is an excellent media hitman with a serpents tongue made of silver.

People like that make life interesting; that is, if you have someone on your side as equally skilled in discourse.

Another favorite of mine is Ambrose Bierce:

The Union Pacific and Central Pacific railroad companies had received large loans from the U.S. government to build the First Transcontinental Railroad—on gentle terms, but Collis P. Huntington persuaded a friendly member of Congress to introduce a bill excusing the companies from repaying the money, amounting to $130 million (nearly $3 billion in 2007 money).

In January 1896 Hearst dispatched Bierce to Washington, D.C. to foil this attempt. The essence of the plot was secrecy; the railroads' advocates hoped to get the bill through Congress without any public notice or hearings. When the angered Huntington confronted Bierce on the steps of the Capitol and told Bierce to name his price, Bierce's answer ended up in newspapers nationwide:

My price is one hundred thirty million dollars. If, when you are ready to pay, I happen to be out of town, you may hand it over to my friend, the Treasurer of the United States. [10]Ambrose Bierce - Wikipedia

I can see the debate with Pierce and Jones going wayward; that is, needing more to defend ourselves against our government rather than those many among us whom would steal, beat, and rape the otherwise unarmed and vulnerable.

edit on 7-1-2013 by ClementWinters because: Fixed Youtube Links

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
25mins. until the slaughter begins! Alex Jones vs. Piers Morgan AND Alan Dershowitz!

Topic: Gun Control/Ban

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The show will be on soon, here's a link to watch CNN live....

www.zahistation.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
The show will be on soon, here's a link to watch CNN live....

www.zahistation.com...

Thanks alot!!!

Now I have to go and watch it...

...and where are my blood pressure pills?....

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
First comment:

"Close gunshow loopholes..."

Every time I hear that, it just ticks me off SO BAD!

omg...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Peirce is getting schooled.... lol

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
OH

MY

GOD!!!!!

That's great!!!!

Alex is sticking it to him!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
JESUS CHRIST!
As soon as I started watching AJ go on his diatribe and seeing Peirs sitting silently I wanted to run and HIDE.
wtf...I was telling myself this wont be bad I can watch.. But then damn......

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
AJ = 10 points in first round...

PM = minus 10.....LOL

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Omg, I thought AJ would've been a little more tactful. But he's really laying into piers.. Alex is just trying to let out over 15 years of research on vocalizations.

all I can say is

link   

I hope america was watching.

link   
In the UK 30+ people were murdered with firearms. But the population of the UK is:

TThe England and Wales population on census night in March 2011 was 56.1 million (53 million in England and 3.1 million in Wales).

The US has over 311 million. With over 11,000 murders. A large percentage of which is gang related.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Alex standing up for the 2nd Amendment and taking it to Piers! Awesome!

Give it to him Alex!

I bet Alex is still going off on him during the commercial break lol

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Honestly, Jones looks like a seething, spittle-spewing paranoid.

I'm shocked that you guys can't see how his histrionics and ravings paint all alternative media and/or conspiracy ponderers with a broad, dangerous brush.

IMHO, this interview will bring a red hot spot light on all questioners...and that is NOT okay.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ClementWinters

I have the sound of the live show but not vid if interested: tvpc.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Wow... I don't know what words to use to describe this.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Honestly, Jones looks like a seething, spittle-spewing paranoid.

I'm shocked that you guys can't see how his histrionics and ravings paint all alternative media and/or conspiracy ponderers with a broad, dangerous brush.

IMHO, this interview will bring a red hot spot light on all questioners...and that is NOT okay.

I agree. He is like a rabid dog.

You either appreciate his passion or you don't, but it doesn't look good from the standpoint of someone who may not know who he is.

edit on 7-1-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deadscreameyes
Wow... I don't know what words to use to describe this.

I do, there's two.

Ratings and Agenda.
edit on 1/7/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join