It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Federal Reserve ... going Out Of Business ???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

I, for one, await eagerly for another one of your threads. Mines going nowhere with pretty much the same reasoning. People are having a hard time because they don't "read between the lines". I can't seem to get the point across that, in a nutshell, United States is a foreign-owned, bankrupt corporation. And that's not even between the lines.
Keep it up. S+F for you.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Because of the bankruptcy, etc, we don't have any lawful money, to pay debts lawfully.
We are supposed to "discharge" debt. You can't just "take the money".

This whole idea that somehow we are the property of some secret banking cabal
It's not an idea. It's not a SECRET banking cabal. And don't forget about the collateral/property for the debt.

Actually any profit AND non-profit are listed at D&B under the same category because they are simply what they purport to be... A Credit Reporting Agency for Businesses and Government Agencies..
Profit and non-profit what? Corporations?

edit on 9-1-2013 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

the NESARA plan [the one i linked you to in the OP, not the other one] is a comprehensive plan that addresses these issues. it's implementation is required by law.

Exactly which law would that be?

one of the reqirements set forth in the NESARA plan is absolute secrecy about it.

There must be "absolute secrecy" about it, but you can read all about it on.... a blog! Written by someone who claims aliens have stopped nuclear weapons being used more than a dozen times, and will show themselves soon after Obama is re-elected...(if it looked like Obama was not going to be re-elected they would have shown up then)

And they help to cover this up by killing people and replacing them with clones...

Also there was no 100 year charter for the Federal reserve....

But dont let the facts stop your funny conspiracy theory!
edit on 11-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This sounds fake to me, except that Chief of Naval Operations, Admiral Jeremy Boorda committed suicide suspiciously (I think he's the one). They said there was a controversy about one of his medals and that supposedly drove him to kill himself.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Funny how the OFFICIAL NESARA site states quite clearly:

January 07, 2013: The bill has not been enacted into law, has not been introduced into Congress, and has not yet been assigned a tracking number.

IN essence, there is no bill, no secret implementation rules, no law that says they have to, no nothing that even says that this is sponsored by even one Senator or Representative. That is from Dr Barnard's official site located at : NESARA Status

I wish people would stop trying to pass off wishful thinking as fact..

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Careful, there are two NESARA bills. Different acronyms. At least that is my understanding. It gets messy quick.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
reply to post by vkey08

Careful, there are two NESARA bills. Different acronyms. At least that is my understanding. It gets messy quick.

Nope, only one, and they have to keep fighting to dispel the rumor mill that that has grown a cottage industry around this..

NESARA Rumors Dispelled

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
there are two NESARA's...
National Economic Security and Reformation Act info

National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Actlink

And not surprisingly, much disinformation about NESARA can be found on the internet. Prominent nay-sayers include quatloos.com, which is rumored to be a CIA front; nesara.org which is maintained by the Bush family; Sherry Shriner; and various Internet channelers receiving their messages from telepathic spooks have all contributed to the confusion. Even the information on Wikipedia is in error. Wikipedia gives you the history of CIA agent Harvey Barnard’s NESARA law. If you look closely, this law stands for National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act, which would have made reforms to the economy and replace the income tax with a national sales tax. This law was rejected by congress in the 1990’s. But there is little mention of the National Economic Security and Reformation Act on Wikipedia or its ramifications.

if you are intrested, the above quote came from the 'info' link above, it is an even more detailed description tham the one in my op. i noticed it talked about clinton's clone so i am going back to read the whole thing.

Because President Clinton’s clone had no interest in signing NESARA into law on October 10, 2000; under orders from U.S. military generals the elite Naval Seals and Delta Force stormed the White House and under gunpoint forced Bill Clinton to sign NESARA. During this time Secret Service and White House security personnel were ordered to stand down, disarmed, and allowed to witness this event under a gag order.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

So you believe a forum that references in the same article, the Priory of Dracos (whatever the heck that is supposed to be) over the real NESARA that a group is trying to pass through congress, but sofar with no support...

HMMMMMMMMM makes one wonder... reallly..

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
So you believe a forum that references in the same article, the Priory of Dracos (whatever the heck that is supposed to be) over the real NESARA that a group is trying to pass through congress, but sofar with no support...

HMMMMMMMMM makes one wonder... reallly..

but they have clone warriors there!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quauhtli
Perhaps this is just a vicious rumor that has been twisted out of the history books, but even if that is the case I wholeheartedly promote it! Please everyone tell this to any and all that you meet! Lets let this rumor fly. Let's hope this to be the topic of conversation at every dinner table by the end of the week. True or not we should believe it anyways! It's the best news I've heard in well, maybe my whole life.

Thats a fact im on this guys boat ... this is the year to do it! for all the naysayers..quit being so gloom and realize your power to act.. quit giving your something that isnt real.

EDIT haha couple months to late maybe
im late still reading through all this stuff :/ but still.... S needs to hit the fan this year!
edit on 9-6-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join