It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Society Beckons You (The Book) here to read

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I was reading your other thread that recently went bankrupt and had the doors closed on it by the ATS Government. The Rant thread, about the lack of exposure your thread gained within the hour.

I noticed a comment about thread bumping and did a quick search here to learn more.

I kinda chuckled a little bit, when I read this ironic user comment from over 2 years ago .

Your art is much better than I can do, but I also think it needs more polishing to become higher quality art and commercially appealing in the literary industry.

I realize you did not write the book. Instead, you are the artist who produced the drawings found in the book,

You do have a good talent for expressing ideas through drawing/painting. Have you ever considered you may be able to create the pictures and also the story they relate to? You may be able to create a book that is capable of gaining the attention of literary agents and, subsequently, publishing houses.

Either way, thanks for the effort. Good luck with your unique skill/gift that only a small percentage of people are blessed with. I do hope you continue to hone your skill and pursue the dreams this gift gives you (if this is your dream).

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

Love your paintings.
Especially the one with the mountains and the bridge, and the office with the round table.
Great work!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well I very much enjoyed it!

Thank You for sharing it!!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join