It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[BL] Why now? Idea coming on... US election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
We are just coming up to the US elections... The horror begins in autumn?
Una Infinitas, lets think why this 'one ending' or one infinity, could it have NWO ramifications, this obviously links into the templars.

viginti tres gradus ad summam potestatem=Twenty three steps to total power. total power held by the president,

I have feeling we may be getting to bogged down in detail and not looking at what is obvious...

Exercise: Go back and look at the page as if for the first time and write down your inital thoughts then post them here. Try to look at the text and the image as a whole and how they may interelate. i think then we can decide how we want to focus this 'hunt'.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think twenty three steps or grades are the number of questions or challenges we have to answer.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Could well be Dan,

Im still waiting for more details from BL.com or something else might help us.

Theres no certain direction for where we have to go from this, its just a guess and follow scenario, i mean it could be absolutely anything from something so complicated like add all the gaps/rings etc up divide them by blah blah enter the numbers as an ip address which takes you to this site etc,

Or it could be something really simple, we may just have to wait for awhile longer and see what happens, maybe it says it starts in Autumn which technically it has but we might not get anything concrete until a certain date, im thinking Halloween personally.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
makes sense...

following your suggestion:

mmmnope... nothing new is coming to mind.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
@ assasin
What I meant was not see if you see anything new, just what do you see at first glance just make a list. Its a good method to get a new perspective on things

@Mark you are right I think, though I think we may see something on the 2nd, its election time. Just looking at una infinitas has made me think NWO with the templar/mason background. I think we are barking up the right tree just not covering all the branches!

This ain't negotiation time. This is Scarface, final scene, #in' bazookas under each arm, �say hello to my little friend.'
Christopher Moltisanti

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yeah i thought it had something to do with the NWO,

Hmm just had a thought...

But relates to Elections aswell..

Nope thats just silly but il still tell you anyway but it couldnt possibly be right as it could go either way....

Born in hatred

Born= Pres Bush gets reelected
Hatred= Well dont think i need to explain.

But this is wrong couldnt possible be.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hey I am just throwing things out here, its like brain storming, it helps cover a lot of ground!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Pease say it isnt so!!!! Not the elections again....

new topics

top topics

join