It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on here? Sandy Hook threads 404'd everyday!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The thread that was over 80 pages long was started on 12-21-2012. It was closed for various valid reasons, however, some think it could have been cleaned up and re-opened instead. Since that time numerous threads have been started about the same topic which posters were warned against. There is no censorship issue, if anything it is a lack of moderation issue. The name calling here is embarrassing and childish. I see at least 50% of the posts here violating rules. Have you all resorted to insulting each other to get your point across? I have an idea ......how about open your forum eyes......this thread......
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Was opened on 12-18-2012......it predated the other thread and has since not been closed. If you would have simply looked in the forum you would know you had a place to post on this topic already.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

Could be they get out of hand or the moderators view them as repeat threads.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
sandy hook ... needs it's own forum ?

containing all the threads on this topic, as called for in the above thread, could have reduced some of the problems members are pointing out.

if the sandy hook incident was indeed an evil plot commited to undermine the integrity of our country [a black op], i would suggest that the staff of ATS should attempt to formulate a plan of action for the next time that this happens, as it looks likley that there will be no closure to this event to be reported in the MSM, the 'bad guys' will be looking ahead to their next oppourtunity.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I too am dismayed by the amount of Sandy Hook threads which got the axe. It is claimed that things were getting "out of control", and it was a "low point", but I didn't see those threads that way.

Know what I saw? I saw an attempt to bring various aspects of this very strange story to light, and then I saw a concerted effort by certain posters to completely derail the thread, toss out insults, and feign indignation over the "sensitive" subject matter.

Because the thread was getting derailed by a few posters, it is claimed that it needed to be 404'd. Rather than the moderators controlling the predatory nature of these derailers, the whole thing goes in the trashcan.

Honestly, it doesn't make any sense to me. How can we deny ignorance if we're not allowed to explore these strange occurences in our world? I have many doubts about the official story of this shooting, and I have a lot of questions which I was hoping would be answered by the exploration and discussion of all the anomalies surrounding this tragedy. However, thanks to the "how dare you question the official story when the blood of innocent children has been shed" crowd, none of my questions are answered, and I remain as suspicious as the day it happened.

I have said it before, and I will say it again: Are we doing justice to the slain by refusing to examine the inconsistencies and gaping holes in the official story? If there was just a lone-nut gunman, then so be it...he is dead and that is that. However, if this was a sick and twisted black op, we are, in effect, letting the guilty go free by refusing to examine the evidence...and that means, ALL the evidence....the good, the bad, the ugly, the profane, and the so-far-out-there-it-strains-credibility.

I have to agree with the posters who lament our lack of freedom in discussing this, and their feeling that ATS has passed its zenith when it comes to being a beacon of free speech in the world of conspiracy theories.

Oh well, as everybody is so quick to point out, this is a private site and so we have to play by their rules. That can be said about every forum on the internet, so the precedent for censorship is solid. If that is what ATS wants to become, just another forum with a bunch of rules and unequal, somewhat confusing moderator actions, they are well on their way.

edit on 2-1-2013 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCanuckian
reply to post by Aquarius2150

They are censoring this conspiracy like crazy and are claiming it's because they are being sensitive.

In all honesty I see no problem discussing what might be a conspiracy on a conspiracy forum, even if some find it distasteful. I think if you don't like it you should find another topic instead of screaming like a baby about it, but I don't run this site.
Seems those who do run this site though are following the governments mandate of squashing this story in the media though.

Don't you find that interesting?

MSM include ATS people. There are other sites out there that leave this topic open for discussion all because of the inconsistencies in the story by the MSM and reported by the police. Search google and you can discuss them freely there.

any threads dealing with the only too real reality of media fakery are labelled
hoaxes or deleted here.

ats is an information collecting/gatekeeping operation, most likely financed
and controlled from the beginning, IMO.

the banning of the sandy hook ritual video threads has only served to spread
the word regarding the matter. this is intentional and a co-intel stratagy, IMO.

but don't loose sight of media fakery. it is a huge invisible elephant in the room.

the sandy hook production is chock full of fakery. all the rest is conspiracy junk
thrown into the always fantastical narratives for deliberate and definite reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join