It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on here? Sandy Hook threads 404'd everyday!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

The one thing that bothered me was when a few batches of posters said "No one died".

I didn't like that at all, but, I will defend their right to say it all they want to.

We are losing our civil liberties one by one as it is, and I will always support someone's right to say what they want, even when I hate what I am hearing.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Go to your last post about my avatar and what it represents and how it reflects on me. That is your post DIRECTED at me.... I am getting the sense of what kind of person you are, your first post was an insult and then you have a go at my avatar. Too bad for you that you can't take your ball and go home, you are stuck with us new members no matter how much you despise us.
edit on 2/1/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

Last time I mentioned "new members" was 2 hours ago. Since then I've posted more than 5 times... to chad, to the other guy I cant remember the name, to aquarius and even to you... and none of them involve new members. And dont use "us" because Aquarius is a new member and I didnt refer to him as I did to you. Different breeds. There is no "us", theres your kind of "new member" and theres other kinds of new members" I thought I was pretty clear about that and was also clear that you understood it when you threw in "oh but you like him as a new member because he agrees with you"... it was childish enough for me to think that you understood... seems like after all you didnt.

Go ahead read properly and see that my last posts have nothing to do with new members. It has to do with freedom of speech and rights to express oneself and in chad's case was about the awesome threads we used to have...

Again, dont try to use "us" as if I included every new member in the same bag. You have your own bag and its not the same as other new members, as much as misery loves company, for now you're alone in that bag.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

Wrong. I said seeing the decline of ATS is like seeing the slow degradation of someone you love whos dying of cancer. I didnt mention Sandy Hook in particular. I dont even care about the sandy hook affair apart from trying to contribute along with chad, with those bullet trajectories...

Never said it was the worse thing to happen in history nor that it didnt happen... I dont care that much, but I do like forensics and from a scientific standpoint sandy hook is a nice case study, altho like I said I only contributed with the possible trajectories nothing else.

Saying it doesnt exist is offensive... BUT deleting a thread that connected sandy hook with a blood ritual is just wrong - like I said theres nothing on that video that denies anything that happened - it does question however if the guy was in some sort of MK black project like other psychos out there doing similar stuff. A few weeks ago... I cant remember, there was one connecting Batman to Sandy Hook and some other event I cant recall... I dont care, but the point is, while I do understand closing a topic that says "IT WAS ALL STAGED, FAKE PPL DIDNT DIE" I dont agree with deleting a post with a more esoteric approach to the topic relating it to a blood ritual and ley lines... I think thats putting everything in one bag, generalizing and treating everything like its all the same offensive stuff.

I assure you that video with the "blood ritual connection" didnt have any offensive material... so it didnt have any reason to be deleted along with the stupid "DIDNT HAPPEN" threads.

I think there should be a differentiation between threads thats all... "oh sandy hook blipped on radar - delete"... I swear they can even make it auto-delete on *sandy*. I just think thats wrong. And again... a more esoteric approach isnt offensive.
edit on 2-1-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I really wish that your first post was still there for people to see how this started because in your eyes any new member that disagrees with you point is just an "embryo" that shouldn't have a say, not my words, yours. Yes Aquarius was not agreeing with your point he would just be another "embryo" that should be quite. You then go on trying to have a personal jab at me because you don't have a reasonable answer as to why you think that certain members should be quite. Why don't you complain to SO and ask why or better yet go to you local street corner and start telling everyone about your views on Sandy Hook, you wouldn't do it in real life so why should you do it on a forum that you don't own?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
For the record I think both of you are being idiots right now so stop it. Please.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer

I really wish that your first post was still there for people to see how this startef because in your eyes any new member that disagrees with you point is just an "embryo" that shouldn't have a say, not my words, yours. Yes is aquarius was not agreeing with you point ge would just be another "embryo" that should be quite. You then go on trying to have a personal jab at me because you don't have a reasonable answer as to why you think that certain members should be quite. Why don't you complain to SO and ask why or better yet go to you local street corner and start telling everyone about your views on Sandy Hook, you wouldn't do it in real life so why should you do it on a forum that you don't own?

for the record - my first post is there.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

You are right this has gone on for far too long, I apologize for filling your thread with crap, the last off topic post that will be made

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

I can agree with that, and apologize for the "embryo"...

Altho you have to admit it was a funny expression

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I did laugh when I read it the first time, cheers for the banter

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Thank you

I guess a little heart and soul remain at ats after all....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
Maybe some crossed the line, and maybe some were redundant. But in damn near everyone of them a certain individual took it upon themself to utterly derail them at any cost. It was like a one man jihad against all things Sandy Hook. So even if a thread was on point he made sure it went way off topic.
edit on 2-1-2013 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

I too noticed an exorbitant influx of shills after the Sandy Hook incident occurred. They are working overtime on this one.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

At least we are back on topic. It can't just be me, this feeling as if something is not right about ats? Have I gained so much knowledge that nothing gets my heart pumping like before (and when it does that thread is kaput!) Or are the free thinking without boarders, get your mind in knot for days kinda threads history?

edit on 2-1-2013 by Aquarius2150 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I think a lot of it comes down to how popular ATS is at the moment and is beginning to get recognition as a site that offers an in depth look at the news stories and events and lets say that someone from one of the news stories get wind of false accusations on this site it could leave the owners open for lawsuits and prosecution, especially if their personal information is printed. The owners have gained a lot with this site but that just means that they have a hell of a lot to lose.
edit on 2/1/13 by Todzer because: Forgot a full stop lol

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'm not gonna call this site out on allegations of censorship. This site gives us quite a bit more freedom to argue all angles on even the most controversial subjects then even the most fringe sites. All I'm saying was one or two people got very weird on the SH subject and they had some sway to them. People brainstorming in good ol' fashion ATS conspiracy style were no longer being met with counter arguments, but rather with serious accusations of being mentally ill. Since when is that type of stuff kosher?

Those threads I speak of paint a scary picture. We're not just talking people against freedom of speech or other opinions differing from MSM, but people actually calling people mentally handicapped. Is that denying ignorance? Sure many were upset because this involved small children, but who the hell are the naysayers to determine how serious the opinionated folks are? The internet is NEVER serious business folks. All this is, is discussions of alternative possibilities, which IMO is far more healthy then blind trust to media speak.

Like I said before, when I came here it was the only place in the WORLD people felt remotely comfortable saying things they otherwise wouldn't. I gave my paranormal story because I felt a bit less marginalized here. Now in forums like UFOS/ALIENS, people are soo slandered, that you don't even see a fraction of the kind of posts you used to.

Every site on the net now is the SAME! Take the handful of MSM stories and talk about them from the MSM point of view. And while doing so, break your neck to make sure you don't offend or upset anybody, and also don't stray from the MSM parameters of acceptability! That is NOT the mindset that made ATS the best site in the world.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Yes, I agree with you on that but at what point does fear of a lawsuit hinder free and critical thinking?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

one thing i would like to find out but it would take some massive undercover work from some smart people. is to find out if most or all are part of the massive secret society. that i call the babysitters club. or others refer to as the watchers. now that info would actually tell us if it was staged or not. but to kick it with these people you would have to be able to do a few things be imuin to hypno. or be able to deprogram yourself after wards. And be able to do as they do for at lest awile. very morally defunct.

Truth dispels the darkness

Dragon

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I don't think that they are trying to hinder free and critical thinking but most of the Sandy Hook threads dissolved into absolute farces. There was accusations flying everywhere ranging from no one died to people being paedo's and printing of personal information. There is still free and critical thinking but the sites owners have to look out for themselves not the few posters that want to just accuse anyone of anything at their leisure. The motto is deny ignorance not embrace it. I would much rather ATS being here than getting shut down because a few members left the owners open for a lawsuit.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

They are censoring this conspiracy like crazy and are claiming it's because they are being sensitive.

In all honesty I see no problem discussing what might be a conspiracy on a conspiracy forum, even if some find it distasteful. I think if you don't like it you should find another topic instead of screaming like a baby about it, but I don't run this site.
Seems those who do run this site though are following the governments mandate of squashing this story in the media though.

Don't you find that interesting?

MSM include ATS people. There are other sites out there that leave this topic open for discussion all because of the inconsistencies in the story by the MSM and reported by the police. Search google and you can discuss them freely there.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius2150
reply to post by Todzer

Yes, I agree with you on that but at what point does fear of a lawsuit hinder free and critical thinking?

In America lawsuits are your freedom and critical thinker. You, by yourself, are just a citizen without a voice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join