It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How John Kerry Exposed the Contra Cocaine Scandal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Calm down. Take a pill. Breath. What do you want to know? I'd be glad to school you.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Calm down. Take a pill. Breath. What do you want to know? I'd be glad to school you.

This is getting re-god-damn-diculous. Obviously you are not even going to bother with doing a search yourself to see how Kerry screwed those POWs. Fine, that is just your loss. It's people like you that won't look into his faults, that I have nothing but pity for. You don't know the person you are supporting at all. Yet you accuse anyone of supporting Bush of being blind. Talk about the pot and the kettle.

You are the most Kerry biased person in the entire world. Does the Kerry camp call you everyday just to give you that little boost so you spew your drivel all over the site?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Wow are you guys actually trying to call the Iran contra scandal and related investigations anti-bush propoganda? LOL Look up the name Barry Seal, then tell me Bush's nose is clean...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I already posted on this one but got few replies...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
am glad to see the topic get some discussion.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
here are some things i have discovered researching the events of my father CW2 james p powell III who was kia sept 1 1984 during an attack on a sandanista helicopter training school in santa clara nicaragua. he, along with dana parker, former green beret and vietnam vet, and an fdn freedom fighter named m. pozo, were reported to be in a hughes 500 attacking the facilities when they were shot down by small arms fire an killed. he and dana were in country with tom posey, cliff albright, walter "cisco" blanton, louis mcknight, jack "col flaco" terrell, and mario jose calero. they were members of civilian military assistance, a group founded by posey and parker. they all attended my fathers funeral except jack terrell. im not sure if it was before or after the funeral, but a man came to see my granparents powell and told them the true reason they were in nicaragua. the next day they were visited by some men with the stereotypical agent smith look. they said everything they were told the day before was false and if they were to go public with that info it would be denied. my mother, sister and i drove to kenner, la to retrieve a briefcase from mario calero. my mom took it to someone in memphis. she maintains she no longer remembers who she gave it to, probably for my own good. the briefcase contained a quantity of co cai ne. a time afterwards, my moms sister got held up at gunpoint by some guys and they kept asking her about the briefcase. they thought she was my mom but realized she wasnt and let her go. i know my father was doing alot of flying in the carribean before his death. he made numerous trips to the caymens, bahamas, and jamaica. this is probably how he got involved in the first place. in the journal oliver north turned over to congress, everything from late august 1984 to sometime in december was all blacked out. this is when they were in damage control mode. two americans had been killed and people were going to ask questions. the cover was they were on a rescue mission. the real story was something else.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JPPIV

Thank you for posting. I hope it stays here, and generates further discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join