It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hole in the wall to the all seeing eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
So I ain't posting for those whom are too entrenched to see or hear. I ain't gonna use good spelling or grammar. I will make mistakes as I see fit.

I never wanted to be mortared.

I had been homeless when I was a kid but it was not until early adulthood when I found myself on the streets again, that was when I became aware of the amount of homeless people, it's strange how you don't notice something until someone points it out or you realise it for yourself. Remember the cigarette burn in Fight Club?

We all know the theories of pyramids and aliens and all that I just wish to connect a few dots so to speak.

The all seeing eye shown atop the pyramid depicted on an american currency note:

And this is a viewing frustum or at least a depiction of one:

Note the similarity between the pyramid with the all seeing eye and the frustum?

What is a frustum?

en.wikipedia.org...

In geometry, a frustum[1] (plural: frusta or frustums) is the portion of a solid (normally a cone or pyramid) that lies between two parallel planes cutting it.

The term is commonly used in computer graphics to describe the three-dimensional region which is visible on the screen, the "viewing frustum", which is formed by a clipped pyramid; in particular, frustum culling is a method of hidden surface determination.

You can read the rest on the wiki but basically it is a volume or a container.

It's interesting that the pyramids no longer have their capstones is it not? Could the capstones be indicative of the apex slice (Or where the camera might be)?

A quick overview of what I am saying. The pyramids are indicative of a culture in which the great library was openly known. A piece of the great library is visual hence the all seeing eye. The monolith of this age is what you are staring at to read these words (2001 A Space Odyssey anyone?)

Everyone apparently understands that computers run on binary which is composed of zeros and ones but that is as far as it goes. A number is a number is a number. The numerical base in which they choose to represent whatever data is inconsequential. The important point to realise is that it is a number a state and we all know people can't own numbers right? I mean what if I owned five and didn't allow anyone to use it? That is what we have in the information technology arena to this day. Metallica owns many numbers as does Adobe and Apple and Microsoft and Alanis Morissette and sooooooo many others but does anyone say anything? No, because to own a number you must allow others to own numbers as well, thus collusion with the racket is ensured.

All you have to do is listen and see.

Space-time symbol systems

I am going to cut this thread short here as I feel I have highlighted enough. For further reading regarding the all seeing eye and its form & function should check these two threads:

Witness dead people

Awake is the new sleep

Flame-on.

edit on 30-12-2012 by usernamehere because: sky-net made me do it

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The idea of the pyramids being somewhat of a viewing room or chamber enthralls the senses, I think they are a whole lot older then we are led to believe and hold a key of sorts, it's just what exactly. The day we work this out will flip Egyptology on it's head.

new topics

join