It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serial killer, Israel Keyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Israel Keyes ended his life before investigators could piece together his murderous history; NOT giving answers to those who's loved ones had gone missing or their murders were unsolved.

Israel Keyes was a maniacal, methodical killer who "enjoyed" killing and raping.

From the FaceBook page: "Have You Ever met Israel Keyes? Possible Serial Killer"

(Which I can't link the FB page from my phone. Sorry. Can someone PLEASE link it? Pretty please?)

"Israel Keyes was Arrested and charged with Murder in the Samantha Koenig case in Anchorage, Alaska. He Killed himself in jail on Dec 3, 2012 taking with him the many secrets of his travels and other murders he committed across the nation.

"...He is also the prime suspect in the case of Bill & Lorraine Currier of Essex Vermont.

"...The purpose of this page is to unlock the secret past of Israel Keyes and give peace to the families of his victims.

Israel Keyes had ties to many different areas and states, including Alaska, Washington, New Jersey, Vermont, Maine, Texas.

Investigators from all around are looking for any evidence of Israel Keyes unconfessed murders.

Serial Killer's double life: How Israel Keyes hid in plain sight for a decade.

The Hunt for the Perfect Serial Killer

A wealth of info about Israel Keyes

I wonder how many people he killed before he killed himself. I doubt we'll ever know for sure.

edit on 30-12-2012 by nerdyclutzyblonde because: Changed wording.

edit on 30-12-2012 by nerdyclutzyblonde because: Added link & changed wording.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Here is the link to the FaceBook page mentioned above by OP: Have You Ever met Israel Keyes? Possible Serial Killer

The fact that he confessed to numerous killings and kidnappings then committed suicide must be unsettling for a lot of people out there.
edit on 30-12-2012 by johngalt722 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by johngalt722

JG722: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for linking the Facebook page. My smarter than me phone won't allow me to link FB pages.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It is all very sad for the family's that will not have closure....and for his daughter who will be linked to this forever...let's hope her genetics are not the same .

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

Yep, good for him to off himself. One less evil in this world, I knew Samantha Koenig
And did a thread about her missing in anchorage.

I'm glad he is no longer here, bad energy he had, and now no longer

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

Yep, good for him to off himself. One less evil in this world, I knew Samantha Koenig
And did a thread about her missing in anchorage.

I'm glad he is no longer here, bad energy he had, and now no longer

AK907-I'm so very sorry for your loss!!!

I'm not sad he's not around - by any means.

I just wish he could have given many more families closure.
I have a sick, sad feeling that he left more people "missing" than we'll ever know about.

His last, twisted act was to not give these families information about their loved ones.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This just goes to show you really don't know who your neighbors are. The person you just had an encounter with that seemed nice enough may secretly fantasize about burying a hammer in your head.

I have a crazy neighbor who I'm thankful is a female. At least statically she may not be a serial killer. Jury is still out on that though.

I'm not saying be paranoid about everyone you encounter but sometimes it may not be a good idea to let that salesperson in your house or the guy building an add on to your home get to close to your children. You just never know.

new topics

top topics

join