It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual dynamics of orbs seen with naked eye?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I've had many spiritual encounters with orbs. I wondered what are the spiritual dynamics of an orb seen with the naked eye?

I'll describe my experiences:

At the age of 13 I had a ball of light appear in my bedroom and as soon as I saw it, it disappeared in gusto.

At the age of 17 I was in Jefferson, TX (a known haunted town) and witnessed an orb on the balcony of an old saloon, I went to place my shoe on it and it moved, then I moved my shoe, and the orb moved back to its original place.

At the age of 19 I followed a large orb in my vehicle until it disappeared over a group of homeless people on a bridge

At the age of 27 I witnessed an orb outside my window (I believe it telepathically called me to the window) at night.

----------------------

My question, what are the spiritual dynamics of an orb? And what is their purpose?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

In some circles they are called siddhi lights, and you can ask them to get you things.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I have a few close to me that have experience with them. My wife never really excepted Their existence until last spring. She woke from a deep sleep to an odd feeling and witnessed an orb coming out of her forehead. It was the size of a golf ball and glowed white.

It then hovered above her for a time and then moved over and hovered over myself. I was sleeping and for an unknown reason she remained calm and silent, just watching it. It remained there and she just got up, watching it and then went into the bathroom and it was gone when she returned.

Getting up in the morning I knew an event had gone on as I had that exhausted feeling that I had encountered after other events but decided not to mention it out of curiosity as we usually share these times. Then she tells me of the orb. I took note in the following days of a greater self Awareness on her part that was lacking prior to this.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I believe they are archetypes of the collective unconscious. They occasionally cross the boundary between subjective and objective reality. We project them, and they project us. They are a part of us, we are a part of them regardless of the cultural lens we view them through.

Their forms are internally generated poetic imagery with precisely folded multiple meanings that are consistent with the meanings of a system. They can be "summoned" and interacted with through meditation and other mystical practices, and they communicate intuitive clairvoyant imagery.

edit on 30-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

top topics

join