It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question About ATSLive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
After reading the "Fast and Furious Afghanistan" thread by Springer, I really don't want to miss the next ATSLive. I've never heard the show before, but I don't want to miss this one. It got me thinking, What if I do miss it? Then I thought that there's likely a ton more that I would have loved to hear that I missed. So I was wondering if there's a way I can listen to ones I've missed in the past?

I'm confused about the whole thing actually. For instance, right now on my 'ribbon' it says "ATS LIVE AFTER MIDNIGHT Is Broadcasting (CLICK TO LISTEN)". When I click on it it takes me heremedia.abovetopsecret.com... but nothing is playing. All in all I just really don't know what is up with the whole concept. I tried to search for these answers but all i found was threads about past shows
How much of this is operator error on my part?

Anyway, I'm just wondering.

edit on 29-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by forgetmenot

Good question! I saw the "live" banner thing one night, and clicked to listen. I got a little window, but nothing ever played. No idea why. Probably some silly setting or other, but would love to be able to listen from time to time!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
illustrial.net...

edit on 12/29/2012 by UberL33t because: made link clickable

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Awesome, thanks!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

The main ATS Player is broken, we're not sure why at the moment but its something to do with the way Shoutcast runs its feeds ~ its on a looong list of things to fix

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live can do so in the following ways

Via The ATS Radio Page at Illustrial.net (high and low bandwidth players available)

Via Shoutcast (high and low bandwidth players available)

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

You can also tune in to the live Saturday shows via satellite on the Global Star Radio Network with the following info;
Galaxy 19, Star 5 (trasnponder 5, frequency 11836, symbol rate 20.770, PID 559, right side audio)

ATS Live also has its own Iphone and Android Apps - look us up in the app store

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

And correct me if Im wrong nef, but doesnt the illustrial site have every show you guys have done so one can always go back to a missed show and listen to it any time right? I missed your george knapp interview for instance a few days ago.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

ATS Live also has its own Iphone and Android Apps - look us up in the app store

This i didnt know! Great! So glad I checked this out!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Thanks, it's much appreciated!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Ahhh... I think that you will really like the show.
And , join us in the ATS chat room during the show , looks like you have the 150 posts that you need to get in!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
illustrial.net...

edit on 12/29/2012 by UberL33t because: made link clickable

Well, I opened this page:

ATS live link

...and the one you posted, illustrial link. On the second one, I get that annoying message at the top stating I have "missing plugins". Adobe flash is totally up to date, and clicking to see what it claims is missing shows nothing is. So, is that one going to work? is the first one the broken one? Really do want to listen!

Well, the first seems to be working just fine, so assuming all is good!
edit on 29-12-2012 by LadyGreenEyes because: never mind

No.....the first one, for live, isn't working, it seems. Will try the other, and hope for the best!
edit on 29-12-2012 by LadyGreenEyes because: arg.....

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Unfortunately I missed the live stream, I was out and about with family. Does anyone know how long it will take until last nights show will be put in the archive so I can listen to it all? I've been refreshing the page non-stop this morning
Thanks.

edit on 30-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The Illustrial link worked just fine for me; was able to listen to the entire show. Yah!!

Gotta say......those guys are having WAY too much fun!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot
Unfortunately I missed the live stream, I was out and about with family. Does anyone know how long it will take until last nights show will be put in the archive so I can listen to it all? I've been refreshing the page non-stop this morning
Thanks.

edit on 30-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

I did too. heard until halfway through springer talking about his new awesome thread. then the wife got home and it was dinner time Not sure how long we have to wait either.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Yeah, I hope it's up sooner than later. I wish I knew when to expect it

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hey, I was just popping to ask again when ATS Live #141 will be up in the show archive? I missed the live broadcast and am eagerly awaiting the opportunity to hear it. I'm not trying to be a bother, it would just be nice knowing when it's going to go up; I've been checking and refreshing every day

edit on 2-1-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Working on it as we speak

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Awesome!

Sorry if I was a nag, I know you guys are volunteers. I'm just really interested in this episode. Thanks for the answers and the links and the time

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Its on the Show Archive now, and also on ITunes (well, it will be when it propagates)

Will also be on Spreaker in the next hour or so

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Nice! I'm going to listen to it now!

top topics

join