It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media uses picture of child unrelated to Sandy Hook tragedy. How did this happen?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by oper8zhin
Mod Edit - removed quote of Ill mannered post

Poor oper8zhin not very bright, yet perfect for a conspiracy theorist, easily led to the conspiracy well of idiocy..

I am not a Brit and by the way generalization of a people is a sign that one lacks intelligence..
.ie...drunks and your making yourself look foolish and kind of moronic.

Not every thing is a freaking conspiracy and and using these kids death as part of your conspiracy wet dream is just sick. A psycho shot up a school nothing more to it. The media is releasing what it has and also including their own theories as to what happened..which may or may not be wrong. No one will know until the entire facts are known..until then..mistakes will continue to happen.

What the hell does gun hating have to with reminding people that this may be a mistake on the papers part?

edit on 28-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

edit on 29/12/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
reply to post by hypattia

One would think that the parents would have seen the wrong picture of their little girl and released a pic of her by now, correcting it.

And people wonder why conspiracy theorists exist.

This has been the only picture(s) released of Allison Wyatt....and its not even her.

Not to mention that every caption available, says that this photo was provided by the Wyatt family.

Someones got explain'in to do, Lucy!

edit on 28-12-2012 by DIDtm because: (no reason given)

Yes it is odd the Wyatt's didn't notice, but then they must not have provided a "real" one either.
And here I thought only her obituary was strange.

newtownbee.com...

Memorial contributions in lieu of flowers to Steve Martino c/o TransAct Technology?
www.lead411.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
And then their are the people who are lying to the press and saying they are relatives to make money or just because they are crazy.

FBI Arrests Woman Accused of Exploiting Newtown Shooting
www.nbcconnecticut.com...

She created a Facebook page to collect donations saying she was the aunt.

Jonathan Lee Riches poses as Adam Lanza's uncle, gets arrested
www.globalpost.com...

This guy said he was the uncle of Adam Lanza an that he was on Fanapt.

Why? I wonder if he is part of the Scientology crazy people running all over Newtown right now handing out fliers and hugging people?

Reporter holding a Scientology flier thinking it is a religious flier,

I am not sure if they are pushing their drug rehab place but they did flood the internet with Narconon Scientology mental health company. They are being shut down in Georgia after people have been dying there and investigations showed they were only training people to become Scientologist and not treating them for mental health.

www.narconon.ca...

edit on 28-12-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by boymonkey74
What do you expect It's from the Daily Fail...expected it really even the Sun is better than that rag, I wouldn't even wipe my arse with it.

When these events happen the media does not really do any real journalism. They are given a script.
I wonder if these pics wear in it.

If you mean by script that they recycle the work compiled by somebody and just buy it, its very well possible. If you mean psyop, if anything a psyop would have done a better job at getting it right. It smells like breaking news. Whoever is first sells the story. No point in being right and second and broke.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I'm not sure why this photo is still an issue.

Because.......how did this happen?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Ask musegal2. Her video is the source of the misidentified photo...ask her where she got it from.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia
reply to post by CLPrime

I'm not sure why this photo is still an issue.

Because.......how did this happen?

Somebody made a mistake.

It was either a careless and innocent mistake or a mistake by the NWO cabal who plotted the murders.

Or maybe it was a traitor within the NWO leaving you a clue.

Pick whichever theory makes you feel special.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

I said how, not who, or why.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

Ask musegal2. Her video is the source of the misidentified photo...ask her where she got it from.

musegal2 5 hours ago

Thanks for the info on Allison's pic. It was my understanding it was a pic from a Houston Paper, of her when she was younger. I most certainly can switch it out for a better one if anyone has a suggestion where to find one.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia

I said how, not who, or why.

Why do you care how?

Do you think you can ever know the answer, or do you just wait for explanations that fit your preconceived theories?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You would think their would be an apology and retraction from Mail Online,www.dailymail.co.uk... secret.html?ICO=most_read_module

I am not making any accusations, telling any fabrications, insulting anyone, or offending anyone. I just am wondering how something like this happens. If anyone has any ideas after FULLY viewing the links, I would appreciate their comments, and ideas. Thanks.

If in any way I am in violation of TOS please notify me and delete thread.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Hm...Cathy Gaubert (the misidentified girl's mother) posted about the photo on twitter on December 16, 2 days before musegal2's video.

Regardless, the photo is as far from official as you can get. The source obviously had nothing to do with the Wyatt family, and the mistake seems to have been fixed for the most part.

If the digging of personal information on ATS that I've seen in the past couple weeks is any indication, it's a wonder more of these kinds of mistakes haven't happened. This is what you get when people don't care about the quality or verification of their information.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

WTF man? Why won't you guys let this go already? What is your point? Don't post a thread indicating something without a motive.
Because when you do that (post and run) it seems like your whole agenda is to keep this event stirred up. Why? Would someone please tell me why?

This was one of the most heinous and horrendous murder sprees in recent history. Every news outlet wanted to report it. Mistakes, in such a hastily fashion to get to the presses on time, are/were bound to happen. Big friggin deal. Get over it!
Why are all your noses so deeply into this? I've never seen such petulant behavior on a particular topic at ATS.

There is nothing that suggests this was anything BUT....what it appeared to be. If this was a cover story, don't you think the government would've done a more stellar job and made sure all their I's were dotted and T's, crossed?

I find people who make these threads are extremely insensitive and nothing but rebel rousers.
Leave these people alone already.

I really really wonder why you posted this. He brought it to our attention and never mentioned any of what you just injected(gov-plot, gun control...) into the thread. Your signature and behavior does not fit.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by oper8zhin
Mod Edit - removed quote of ill mannered post

I guess someone didn't get their pocket money this week huh?

Stop putting ALL BRITS into ONE CATEGORY please, it's childish and it's starting to take the biscuit now.

edit on 29/12/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

It was pointed out to her on the 15th by another user on twitter

reply to post by JBA2848

thanks for the info

Can you try and get the source they used?
edit on 29-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

It was pointed out to her on the 15th by another user on twitter

So the photo was being used on the same day the victims were identified. The mistake certainly happened fast.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Heads up

Civility and Decorum are mandatory on ATS.

If you can't bring a civil argument here, don't post.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

I have been trying. I also let musegal2 about the photo yesterday, as others did. She said she thinks she got it from a Huston paper.

She said she would switch it out. I and others sent her links to the correct photo yesterday.

She hasn't changed the photo yet.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Looking legit, sent you a pm

I don't feel comfortably posting much more than the following but I will show mods/the op what I found (Can find it yourself pretty quickly if you start in the right place. I did not)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

If that is legitimately her child's picture, she should sue the people that are using it fraudulently! Not to mention, how would such a thing look to the parents of the child that was killed, and who is being discussed with someone else's face? This is the sort of thing that proves the media needs a major overhaul!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join