It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violating Oath of Office is a Federal Crime

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by BlowinSmoke

The BILL OF RIGHTS, which guarantees Individual Rights, are the First Ten Amendments to the U.S. CONSTITUTION; therefore, even though they are physically a second document, they are legally attached to the original document as a de facto Constitutional Addendum.

Well....they must be doing something RIGHT...because NO ONE has been charged with treason. There HAS to be a reason for that. And, look at where our "Bill of Rights" have gone. 1st Amendment? Out the window. 4th Amendment? Questionable. 8th Amendment
And soon to be gone, the 2nd Amendment.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The Constitution
of the United States

The original organic Constitution was adopted by the corporation as
its "By-laws". The original Thirteenth Amendment was replaced, and other amendments added, some by fraud.

The 14th Amendment
was not ratified.
Utah Supreme Court Cases, Dyett v Turner, (1968) 439 P2d 266, 267; State v Phillips, (1975) 540 P 2d 936; as well as Coleman v. Miller, 307 U.S. 448, 59 S. Ct. 972; 28 Tulane Law Review, 22; 11 South Carolina Law Quarterly 484; Congressional Record, June 13, 1967, pp. 15641-15646)

The Constitution
for The United States of America

Now known or referred to as
the organic constitution.
This Constitution established a central government with limited powers to do the will of the people. Its purpose was to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquillity, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity.

The Constitution (a bankruptcy compact) designates and limits the powers of the newly established central government and restrict its venue to a district not exceeding 10 miles square and areas purchased for forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings.

The organic Constitution was
created in 1787,
adopted in 1789, and
amended in 1791

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government."
-- Patrick Henry
usavsus.info...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Meh, what can you do eh?

They asylum is run by the inmates.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

And when they interrogate you without a lawyer with one of the truth machines (like an MRI) then your 5th Amendment will go Bye Bye also.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

I would be interested in seeing how many politicians have been held to their oath of office, and not just by the people but other representatives of the same political class. I have seen in recent times such side-stepping of not only the Constitution but the rule of law. It seems that whenever it pleases these elite classes they expand the law, or rely on the non existence of words to expand their authority; when the spirit of the laws are counter to that determination. I think what we have going on is semantics at the highest form. Twisting words and ignoring the pure intention of the Constitution or other rule of law does not create a just society. At all times, the spirit of the law should hold the highest regard, and the rights of those that the new interpretation infringes upon should be held to be most important.

Take for instance authorizing torture of any kind or searches of a private person in any form. Somehow the need to feel safe, trumps any right of the individual that may be subject to such violations. That to me defies the spirit of the Constitution, whether or not it violates the words thereof. This is the great debate of our times. Judicial authority reinterpreting our Constitution to bend away from the protection of those the Constitution was designed to protect. And they hinge their rationale on words, not necessarily the spirit behind those words.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Well put and I really like what you have to say as it applies to almost everything going on with our government today.

Its all parsed words dancing around legal loopholes and playing games with the spirit of the law.

That said it is high time we start somewhere and the simple oath seems one of those places.

Rand Paul is not my rep but I think I'll post email and written letter to his office as he just may be one who has courage.

edit on 28-12-2012 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
People we need to stop talking about this stuff and start acting. We have millions of bees circling the hive but everyone is just a common goal away from forming a colony. We need everyone to focus on a common Goal attempt and drive it home.

As the painful reality of legal ignorance is the disease, we have the almost
impossible task of explaining how bad it is without resorting to USC or
worse, the Constitution. Worse, it seems even the simpler and less
interpretable the legal concept, the uncharacteristically harder it is to
hammer home.
After a lot of different avenues, all I can hope is reminding from long term
suggestion. IF the individual in need of awakening sees it down stream
again and truly for himself, it can work. Hope we have time for those many
to notice what they've alerady lost.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

And when they interrogate you without a lawyer with one of the truth machines (like an MRI) then your 5th Amendment will go Bye Bye also.

I repectfully beg to differ. I had nasty malignant things in my throat and on the
back of my tongue three years ago. A full battery of MRI's EEG's(John Hurt style)
and CT/ PET-CT scans were done after some hopeful yet furtive therapies...
especially upstairs. And the experts couldn't find anything up there.
Hey that explains everything!
Back to topic-- evidence does not matter to the Administrative State, for
".. the findings and opinions of the officials are prima facie correct." Don't
quote me, but from past experience I think it's hiding in either Title 5 or 10.
In other words, I've been given to understand what a government employee says
trumps logic, evidence AND the law under the de facto Constitution now. Please
correct me if I'm wrong and I hope I'm wrong as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Interesting subject, I have said repeatedly for many years that many, maybe even all elected officials and others who have sworn oaths to support and defend our Constitution have repeatedly violated that oath. Clearly, if you have sworn a solemn oath to support and defend our Constitution, you can not turn around and be the source and support for attacking, subverting, dismantling and destroying our Constitution. It is one of the Great Sins and Treason that apparently so many Americans thought was okay. However, if I were a member of a Military Tribunal and with the others took my oath to our Constitution in earnest, I can not list on one hand the elected officials who would not be in a prison cell right now preparing for the fight of their life for High Crimes against our Constitution and our Country. God, truth and justice have fled our country and I believe with all my heart that we have been overthrown and seized by the Devil himself and his minions.

edit on 29-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
This has been the end game for two generations.

Two generations of communism is only the visible TIP of the iceberg.

The iceberg is actually a massive octopus dating all the way back to the beginning of time.

This post goes into much more detail.

"The illuminati started long before 1776, It has it's roots in the mystery religions which the knights templar perpetuated. In Nimrod's time, Semiramus brought back the mystery religions which were from before the time of Noah. The Illuminati was just a different name by which these same entities exsisted. They can change their name a thousand times, but the same entities run it."

Note the illuminati in Jesus' day.

"The Old Testament is simply the history of how Satan became prince of the world, and caused our first parents to defect from God. It relates how the synagogue of Satan was established on this earth, it tells how it has worked since to prevent God’s Plan for the rule of the universe being established on this earth. Christ came to earth when the conspiracy reached the stage that, to use his own words, Satan controlled all those in high places.

He exposed the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer), whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of Satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day.

Illuminati Roots

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I loved reading your OP. That is one of the best written and well thought out I've read online in quite some time. It's a very interesting premise. I've also been back and forth in what I wanted to reply by saying as I've read through the various messages and positions of everyone else. I think it's best said that I would love to see this happen. Just once would do just fine for me. We never will though and I'm heartsick in feeling so certain in saying that. It shouldn't be that way. Not by a long shot. It absolutely never was meant to be, and that's for sure.

The problem here is two fold. First, no one in elected office believes they personally violated that oath. They interpret the whole concept a bit differently, to make things right in their own perspective. I think thats fairly obvious by watching behavior from the entrenched politicals at County level right up through the Statehouses for the men just one step behind those being rotated in and out on a regular basis by vote and actually running things for the party's interests. Then right into national, of course. Either and/or Both of the parties. As you've presented, this isn't partisan. It's above all that. It's Politics as a near science being practiced now almost universally at the top levels.

^^ So #1 problem. Most Politicians holding elected office right now are guilty of this and if we want to focus exclusively on Congress and the President (We can't for the second reason) I'd say the vast majority there.

The second problem is that to charge one ..... is to charge ALL. There'd be no half measures to this and couldn't be. As a quick check over political backgrounds shows, higher level politicians tend to love the law. Lawyers, Lawyers and just a few more for anyone not sick of Lawyers quite yet.
I think there are a few MD's thrown in around all the Lawyers in Office ...and a rare handful of real, honest decent people IMO. Rand Paul is the only one I can name off hand ...but there must be more a few more, so I leave it open.

^^ #2 then, of all the people, they understand best that once a single one is nailed ... it's every last one of them to the mercy of whether someone cares to charge them. That's a majority, as in Super Majority in voting terms, of both Houses.

Ultimately, we're talking about Revolution and there is no way around that.... It's 100% Non-Violent, I understand that. 535 Congressmen won't though and one big cherry on top in the form of a President ...and it would apply to pretty much all of them going back a LOOONG way...who just couldn't have all that happen...and he's CnC. Err... That gets sticky quick. Sticky in a literal and ugly way. I don't see how this ends well...with one sole exception. The Judiciary is a 3rd Equal.....but I'm not sure the Constitution gives them an path to move as quickly at once as that would take.

Now I stood with Occupy...and I'll be there again in person if another group makes a serious go with a chance for actual result. No question. I don't even have to agree 100% with ideology (Obviously.. lol) I don't think this can happen without Armed Revolt (because they will respond that way, however peaceful citizens are, given the goal) or by taking the system back through political force. The last option, Political Force...being peaceful but the least likely, probably.

For Political Force, I suggest we take a very very hard look at whoever rises to run in Ron Paul's place to the next election ...if the nation makes it intact to the next... and we make SURE 2016 is NOT like 2012. The problem is...it'll take a bit of everyone because is HAS to start at the county caucus and primary level to work UP from there. Given the showing Paul got when the nation is taken as a whole? We have our work cut out for us.....but I'd be happy to work as hard that direction as stand with any protest. That's my personal plan at the moment...as soon as that person becomes clear.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Well done! S&F for you!

Answer to your query: Why do Americans allow the politicians to get away with treason, sedition and undermining the Constitution? The answer is quite simple, the majority of Americans are just plain stupid - but it's not their fault. This has been the end game for two generations. Many believed that after WWII the German Reich was destroyed - guess again! The 4th Reich is manifesting right here in the US and the American people , due to their ignorance of history, cannot see it coming.

I have written a great deal about the moronification of the nation. The Communists executed a perfect plan; infiltrate education, propagandize mercilessly, use our freedoms and Constitutional guarantees against us to solidify their place in society and churn out supporters. After 40 years of this they now have nearly 2 generations of Americans who are beholden the Communist principles where "Rights" equal entitlements and hand-outs.

part and parcel to this was the necessity to destroy religion and the family. For from religion and family come strong morals and values which are NOT acceptable in the "Collective". Individualism MUST be destroyed and replaced by Zeigeist. In this they have been monumentally successful. An entire generation of parents, the boomers, were too busy chasing yuppie dreams and spoiling their children to bother paying attention to the cultural shifts around them. They ALLOWED this to happen - enabled it!

Now it is the norm. The vast majority of society is content when Dancing With The Stars is on, there is good Hollywood gossip, the pizza arrives at the door warm and beer in the fridge is cold. They cannot see past their own consumerism and hedonism. When it all comes crashing down the vast majority will look up from their televisions and say, "Huh? What just happened?" And rather than doing the hard thing - fighting back - they will simply shrug and go back to their regularly scheduled program.

Most Americans deserve what is coming to them. Sadly, folks like you and me will suffer the consequences and will persecuted for even trying to enlighten anyone. Truthfully, I am in full gear evaluating where on planet Earth I may be able to move my family to continue enjoying my God-given rights! Time is short and I intend to move quickly.

I don't believe its stupidity. I simply think none of us have much of a choice. We are presented w/a set of carefully handpicked(by our gov) options to choose from. And are presented with no other options.

And even if we all wise-up, whats our option? Nothing. We are powerless and have no options.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
It's not only a Federal crime, but also borderline treason and subversion. There is a difference between freedom of speech and intentionally attempting to undermine the constitution and with it the entire nation. This is why people like Piers Morgan need to be deported.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

I think the simple answer to your question is that because of the pervasive power held by the government (military, etc.), there is not much people can do. We are dependent upon the president harnessing the power of the military to unseat the anti-American forces in power (be they Congress, banks, foreign powers, etc.), or the military staging a coup itself.

Fear is a powerful tool, and the fact is, you'll never mobilize 320 million Americans together. Many simply don't, or won't understand that their are problems. Others fear for their safety, their livelihoods, their children, etc. Enough to outweigh any problems they may have. Things are always orchestrated so that only a manageable percentage of people would ever take any real action (including everything from a coup to peaceful protest.) could we elect a filibuster-proof majority of congresspeople as well as a president to override the forces working against the Constitution? Theoretically, yes. In practice...well, we haven't even come close to 1% yet. That's why I believe it would take a popular president, willing to risk it all, amidst enough malaise to have widespread support, to wipe the slate clean. And what would that take? Nothing short of dictatorship, and the hope that power will not corrupt this theoretical "good king", and he/(she) would restore a new (old) normalcy.

Put simply, people put up with it because the people have very, very little power, or will.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So file a criminal complaint in the federal court. You can google how to do so. It's not that hard actually. You fill out certain form, basically stating, the person, the law broken and try to show as much evidence as possible as to why the law was broken. Then the federal prosecutor decides whether or not to pursue charges.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I keep reading how so many officials are "guilty" of breaking laws. Well if you have the time to post on this forum you certainly have the time to file a federal criminal complaint. The amount of work needed would be that of a decent thought out factually supported thread.
edit on 29-12-2012 by jacknast76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Politicians breaking their Oath of Office is nothing new. IMO, what has changed in America is the willingness among the masses to abandon The Constitution. I'm just shocked at how many people feel it is outdated and worthless....I don't think they grasp the concept of what it means and how it's allowed them to live the lives they live.

Kosmo, I'm right there with you. I've been having long discussions with my family on where to go when it comes crashing down. New Zealand has been tops of my list for a while.
edit on 29-12-2012 by wills120 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23
reply to post by Phoenix

I think the simple answer to your question is that because of the pervasive power held by the government (military, etc.), there is not much people can do. We are dependent upon the president harnessing the power of the military to unseat the anti-American forces in power (be they Congress, banks, foreign powers, etc.), or the military staging a coup itself.

Fear is a powerful tool, and the fact is, you'll never mobilize 320 million Americans together. Many simply don't, or won't understand that their are problems. Others fear for their safety, their livelihoods, their children, etc. Enough to outweigh any problems they may have. Things are always orchestrated so that only a manageable percentage of people would ever take any real action (including everything from a coup to peaceful protest.) could we elect a filibuster-proof majority of congresspeople as well as a president to override the forces working against the Constitution? Theoretically, yes. In practice...well, we haven't even come close to 1% yet. That's why I believe it would take a popular president, willing to risk it all, amidst enough malaise to have widespread support, to wipe the slate clean. And what would that take? Nothing short of dictatorship, and the hope that power will not corrupt this theoretical "good king", and he/(she) would restore a new (old) normalcy.

Put simply, people put up with it because the people have very, very little power, or will.

In concept I have to agree with you about the feeling of powerlessness and apathy out there. I feel there is a certain amount of programming for lack of a better term that promotes the situation.

If enough people lets say 1% which is 3.2 million or better yet 10% or 32,000,000 began to demand lawmakers begin to follow their oaths in concept as well as spirit then things would start to look very different.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The problem is nothing happens with the violation of the oath of office (at least not so far). Therefore, what we need (as I outlined in my previous thread that was deleted by ATS) is specific legislation to set up a Joint Congressional Constitutional Committee to review all potential legislation for blatant violations of the Constitution before it can be presented on the floor (let the courts decide the more insidious assaults). Furthermore, I proposed that said Committee have the authority within its membership to Censure, Impeach and charge with Treason any member of the Senate or House who sponsored or co-sponsored legislation that was a blatant violation of the Constitution for the first and second or more sponsorship, respectively. In addition I suggested that anyone impeached from office for this offense forfeit his congressional pension from that day forth.This would certainly put a wall of protection against the direct attacks on the Second Amendment. Anyone who would not vote for this legislation should be voted out of office also.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
While this may be in the back of the minds of even the most clouded of brains, I think I should remind all those who think that our U S Constitution's First Amendment protects Freedom of Speech, including criticism of the Government, that there is now a law on the books known as the NDAA www.gpo.gov... and that you might want to think twice about making disparaging comments about the Government because, this could happen to you:

This point having been made, if you doubt that your activities and comments made on the Internet are safe, obscure and unknown to Big Brother, its NSA and various agencies, think again. Everything you do on the Internet, every word, comment, search and affiliation is being collected and placed neatly in their data bases and are being cross checked and included with other data on all of us gathered by the City, Country, State and Federal Government. They know who you are; where you live, where you work, who your family are, what you eat and buy.

Naa,I was just kidding; this is the United States of America, land of the free, home of the brave and our Government are the Good Guys.

edit on 29-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join