It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Move "improper" Sandy Hook threads to RATS, AND:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
What the hell, is this a call for censorship on ATS? Like there isn't enough already....... Can't even discus drugs here already. Who gets to define "improper"?

This place was a place I enjoyed, because it was not like all the other millions of forums out there, focusing on mainstream crap. I enjoyed ATS because it was different, because of the outside the box thinking. I enjoyed ATS because it was a place that I could put down some ideas that would probably be ignored, ridiculed, and or just plain deleted at one of those other millions of vanilla forums.

More and more this place keeps morphing into the mainstream parroting, politically correct, vanilla ignorancefest that I was coming here to avoid.

Vanilla makes the most money. Not saying that is what drives the motives of ATS, but rather just making a general observation.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
thank you. you have managed to say the words I have been searching for. the actions of site admin has left me dumbfounded.

moving the conversation to RATS is a good idea.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
...honestly...it doesn't matter that much. I feel like the majority of posters here will forget the shooting even happened 6 months down the road. Sadly.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
...honestly...it doesn't matter that much. I feel like the majority of posters here will forget the shooting even happened 6 months down the road. Sadly.

I think that is an overstatement. And I think you think so, too (despite what you wrote).

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

the actions of site admin has left me dumbfounded.

What happened?

I like dipping my cookies in milk. 2nd

edit on 27-12-2012 by YourOtherSelf because: Added necessary second line.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
This anti-Sandy Hook discussion is the REAL tragedy currently unfolding on ATS. Our site owner is partially responsible with that ludicrous UTU message he sent out recently. For shame.

Please, an ounce of perspective - children die every day. Since that tragedy, THOUSANDS, maybe tens of thousands, of children have been slaughtered in various tragedies all over the world.

This is pure insanity - we deal with conspiracies, we deny ignorance. We do NOT condone fear-mongering and censorship. Give it a rest, and try to remember where you all left your sense of perspective. Kids died. It sucks. But so what? Happens all the time. If I sound insensitive, it's probably because you are too sensitive to see clearly.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

Nobody here "deals" with conspiracies. Speculation is what this site is about. Pure insanity is questioning SO about how he runs HIS site instead of just leaving and playing somewhere else.

The SH threads have been the bottom of the barrel. Accusing people of being pedophiles, accusing the father of not grieving "properly," accusing a firefighter of not responding properly, it's been an embarrassment to the owners. That's why they are stopping it.

The intention of Deny Ignorance does not mean find a conspiracy in every event and disparage victims.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Enough.

Those of you who have issues on this, use the complaint function.

Those who want to simply piss on the carpet - go find somewhere else to do it.

The suggestion from the OP is noted.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join