It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up this morning...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
poorly thought out ideas, I apologize for the deleted post. Mods if you could make it all disappear alltogether it would be appreciated as we need to put all the 2012 hype behind us....
edit on 22-12-2012 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog
My mind was reeling over the sandy hook shootings,

I look outside and the world is dismal and dark, and I realize it is the day after the longest night of the year,

I just posted this to see if anyone else woke up feeling different?

No.
You cant see the forest for the trees.

The 2012 thing was supposed to be the end of THE WORLD.
The end of the ENTIRE PLANET.

Sandy Hook, newsworthy as it may be, is really just a thing that is important to just one of the many countries on this planet. Most people in the world dont give a crap about it.

Secondly, the "longest night of the year" is only for the northern hemisphere. The other half of the planet just had the shortest night of the year. People near the equator didnt see any difference at all.

Really all you're saying that LOCAL events have affected a LOCAL person.
Hardly the end of the world.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

I do not know if I can agree that there has been a shift in consciousness in the way that many seem to be implying. Then again I may not understand what many really mean when they write of that.

I do think that many people are being effected by the recent violence in a cumulative type of way. I think many people are beginning to focus on what we would call the terrible aspects of humanity and are letting those things be first and foremost in their minds. That could loosely be thought of as a shift in consciousness, I suppose.

I think that when people are focusing in on the bad aspects it is helpful to remember that their are good aspects as well and that the two are intertwined, one can not exist without the other.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LuckyBamboo

Agreed, and it may be just as the poster above said, it effected me and that is why I felt the need to write about it. As an aside, my own personal feelings of the day are irrelevant, more of a perception of trends that will bring about the Orwellian changes that seem to be in the works. I see this event whether it is real or not being a turning point totally aside from Dec 21st coming and going, which I agree is largely irrelevant. The point being that if it is a sort of false flag or contrived media event and that is used to implement mass changes, then this is not the world I thought it was.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

That I can understand quite well. While I never got into the 2012 thing, which is irrelevant as you say, I do notice a change in the attitudes of many people and I do see a trend towards a more Orwellian future where society is concerned. At the same time, I do try to remind myself that not all is bad, it can be difficult though.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Only a few Doomers ever thought 2012 was the end of the world. I don't think that is what the Mayans thought either. And we will see if there is anything to this cycle. That is just a marker for a cycle.

top topics

join