It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX][LIE][CRAP]: Victoria Soto’s RIP Facebook Page CREATED 4 DAYS BEFORE SHOOTING

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
it seems you cant change your facebook fan page name

omg

there is even a petition asking faebook to include it to help businesses

Prior to the most recent update, the hard and fast rule by Facebook was that you absolutely could not change your Facebook Fan Page name or your Fan Page Vanity URL… EVER!

link

but then i find this ppl

Page administrators can change a Page name as long as the Page has fewer than 100 "Likes."

link here

what do you think

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

im also wondering if anyone has contacted the person who made the page.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Is it possible the page was made for another purpose and then altered later? YT posters do that all the time.

Could someone have created that page before for something else- dedication to their cat, favorite restaurant, or band- then switched the page name after the tragedy to honor Soto?

But the fact that the page was made 4 days previous to the incident is highly suspicious to me. That's more than a mere coincidence, especially when you line it up with all the other discrepancies appearing. False Flag operation. New 911 Gun Grabbing Fascists are out for blood!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

but then i find this ppl

Page administrators can change a Page name as long as the Page has fewer than 100 "Likes."

link here

what do you think

I think this is a very likely explanation.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
When you create a page for a group, etc. It says:

The above video suggests it's a personal page. It looks as though someone made the page before hand and then changed the information on it.
edit on 22-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

I think you are right. Although Ive seen some strange stuff, with this whole incident. There's a few threads on it, that some of it doesn't add up. Ive stayed out of them, cause people are investigating. Problem is the investigating is taking on that sinister "this IS a conspiracy".... and those who are calling it that without questioning, like you did.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The 9/11 of 2012..

Yet again another poorly organized false flag.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
they should have checked the images upload date..its easy with facebook

also a change in name is plausible since i dont image the family creating a fb fan page during such hard times...i lost my bro and trust me you cant think of something like this

so the chance is an anonymous person dreaming to get many likes took care of the job

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

I guess it's possible.

But I know you tube hoaxers do this a lot. They will make a video warning of impending general doom and will tell the viewer to gather water, food, and supplies. Then when a natural disaster happens they alter the video name to something very specific. With the early time stamp on the video, it looks like they predicted the event.

So maybe someone had this page done in advance with the upcoming 2012 thing or someone making a tribute page to their goldfish for all we know.

Just a possible explanation.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

IF true

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
A comment on the YT page for the last clip says the page was made on dec 10 for someone else, and then he changed the page name for Victoria Soto later.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I could buy the Facebook page alteration...if that's all there was to it

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hmm, it isn't implausible that this was just a group created and then edited afterward. I like to think that the best evidence of a conspiracy is the one in which the Occam's Razor explanation verifies and validates the conspiracy theory and not another more mundane explanation--in this case being (as was pointed out) a pre-made group fro something else before the tragedy. The only piece of evidence that I think seems out of place in this whole incident has been the license plate and car registration thing, with Adam Lanza's car, mentioned in another thread, but I haven't heard any conclusive news on that yet.

-Ghoster
edit on 22-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Problem is......

Its now going to be another 'smoking gun" on how this was a false flag, regardless if no one questions the whats and the hows.......

Not saying something nefarious couldn't happen. This is ongoing, and some interesting stuff has come out, to make one question it all.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

As has been shown countless times, proven by people ACTUALLY DOING IT, you can create any page you like on any date you like and change the purpose of that page at any time.

This is not proof of anything, other than the willingness of ATS users to believe any BS that comes their way without actually INVESTIGATING the most likely explanations first.

Yet another example of ATS believing the BS they want to believe, and ignoring all common sense and decency in their quest for "evidence" of their delusion.

And yes, I'll keep saying this is a delusion for as long as I want, because that is the very definition of what this conspiracy theory is, a delusion based on zero evidence.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The ticket here is gonna be scouring through obituaries to see of this lady died on the tenth or the fourteenth. I've already seen it asserted that the picture of her sister crying on the phone was a fake.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Wow that is a great idea. I would make sure that all the news sources were made aware of all the new sources receiving this information. There are enough discrepancies you could write a book.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

I find it interesting that the page was quickly removed as soon as someone noticed the "join date".
If it were as simple as, facebook/user changed the page content to suit a current topic, then why not meet these questions head on instead of trying to hide all the evidence? This behavior is what makes it more suspicious to me.
Also in the comments of the third vid;

Next time, PERMAMARK IT! Google "permamarks". It keeps pages forever on a 3rd party server outside of U.S. takedown jurisdiction. You can keep your links secret or share them with the world.

This could be very useful I think.
Check it out here;www.permamarks.net...

edit on 22-12-2012 by tanda7 because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Actually, I gotta change my position here. No.way this event was staged. But it begs the question...if this was some sort of black op, it was sloppy.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tanda7
reply to post by theghoster

I find it interesting that the page was quickly removed as soon as someone noticed the "join date"

Enough BS please, this was not "quickly removed", I visited the page several times over a couple of days and saw repeated mentions of the join date on there.

So how do you assert that it was "quickly removed" when it was pointed out? It wasn't quickly removed, plenty of people were discussing the date on the page, and it was explained several times too.

The fact that people are trying to make this more suspicious by suggesting it was "quickly removed" is just another little chunk of evidence that you guys are perpetrating a hoax, a fraud, or believing and deliberately spreading a delusion with false information.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by boncho
When you create a page for a group, etc. It says:

The above video suggests it's a personal page. It looks as though someone made the page before hand and then changed the information on it.
edit on 22-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

I think you are right. Although Ive seen some strange stuff, with this whole incident. There's a few threads on it, that some of it doesn't add up. Ive stayed out of them, cause people are investigating. Problem is the investigating is taking on that sinister "this IS a conspiracy".... and those who are calling it that without questioning, like you did.

The current FB RIP Victoria Soto page also says "JOINED Facebook, December 15" not "LAUNCHED."
www.facebook.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join