It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX][LIE][CRAP]: Victoria Soto’s RIP Facebook Page CREATED 4 DAYS BEFORE SHOOTING

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
ADMIN NOTE:

The originator of the FaceBook page in question confirmed the gullibility of many online, including (unfortunately) many members of ATS. The page in question was create before the shooting massacre, but renamed as tribute after. Something many sane people know is quite possible and happens often on FaceBook.

Please watch the three youtubes and debunk if you can. This has me a bit freaked because I think this looks like concrete evidence of a false flag.

www.secretsofthefed.com...

More information:

edit on 23-12-2012 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

edit on 22-12-2012 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I just don't know what to think about this whole ordeal anymore.. I really don't

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Has anyone tried getting this info to bigger news agencies? all this info coming out seems so blatant and obvious. It also seems like they wanted to get caught lying about this entire story.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Did that work for 911?
Wait, who owns the "bigger news agencies?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Makes sense. It explains why Obama was seen taking photos with one of the victims. Despicable.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
I just don't know what to think about this whole ordeal anymore.. I really don't

When you put everything together (tons of pieces or 'coincidences'), it's really looking like an almost worst case scenario.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

awesome. another thing we can't do jack # about. then what is even the point of exposing this? no one will do anything about it. My poor, poor country

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donahue

Has anyone tried getting this info to bigger news agencies? all this info coming out seems so blatant and obvious. It also seems like they wanted to get caught lying about this entire story.

I send this tip to DrudgeReport. Will try a couple others.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

we need to eventually make a compilation of all the information and everyone needs to send stuff in. flood the news agencies! just so they know we know!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
20 little kids were slaughtered in cold blood. Feel that. Let that sink in. These bastards did that. This is what your tax dollars get you. How many thousands of little kids were murdered in the trumped up wars, Iraqistan, Pakistan, Vietnam? How many innnocent people just like you and me? Shout out to the boys and girls of the NSA spying on all of us right now.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donahue
reply to post by FinalCountdown

awesome. another thing we can't do jack # about. then what is even the point of exposing this? no one will do anything about it. My poor, poor country

Really? Why would you say or believe that for one second? Nobody can take away your choice of what you find to be true. Think ahead, put ALL the pieces together. The relevant question is what is your choice going to be on the other side of all this? Will you 'blindly' follow whoever comes in to 'save the day'? That's what matters in the big picture.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
People need to download those videos and save them. They will disappear quickly.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Is it possible the page was made for another purpose and then altered later? YT posters do that all the time.

Could someone have created that page before for something else- dedication to their cat, favorite restaurant, or band- then switched the page name after the tragedy to honor Soto?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I don't think it really happened.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Oh i guarantee all of us are being heavily monitored. We'll probably end up being classified as nut jobs for investigating.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Is it possible the page was made for another purpose and then altered later? YT posters do that all the time.

Could someone have created that page before for something else- dedication to their cat, favorite restaurant, or band- then switched the page name after the tragedy to honor Soto?

Count me out. I won't chalk it up to another "odd coincidence". The list of them is way too long and the combined odds of everything is off the charts

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
When you create a page for a group, etc. It says:

The above video suggests it's a personal page. I'm trying to find out exactly which page says "Joined..."

Okay, so some of the other fan pages say "Joined" as well it seems. www.facebook.com...

It looks as though someone made the page before hand and then changed the information on it.
edit on 22-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

One of the comments seen in the video is screencapped here:

If this is another attempt at YTers trying to create conspiracies out of nothing... It doesn't surprise me officials have threatened to prosecute them.

YouTube Stars:
searching for truth by creating as many lies as possible

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

This was my thought exactly. But logic, apparently, doesnt apply when it comes to these tragic events.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

finding out 9/11 was actually fabricated didn't get the government in very much trouble did it or the people involved. I believe in exposing the truth but it has gotten us no where.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join