It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Principal ALIVE, NOT DEAD! Gave statement on Shooting, now removed from site.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
I think someone should screenshot the Google cache page and post it here, in case Google removes it somehow.

There you are..

Have someone in the know coming to the thread I think.

They are saying the principal was shot and killed that day.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by Dustytoad

Originally posted by summer5

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Confirmed 1 child dead

Witness: principal dead, psychiatrist dead, vice principal shot

I hope that is incorrect. The principal is a very good friend of one of my friends. First thing he posted was he hoped that she was okay after hearing about the incident at the school she is the principal at.

Post here

I sent a U2U, hope I get a response..

Seems they would know the truth.

Here's a post from the same person in a thread in response to the theory the whole thing was faked

Being from the Newtown area and watching the families I personally know grieve I can tell you this....You are out of your mind!!

edit on 12/21/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

So this is coming from a printed story?? Yes, I received your message and replied and wondered where this question came from, now I see.

As I stated in my reply...I guess the family was not informed that she was still alive. The casket must have been empty. She is hidden away laughing at her families pain now? Is this what you REALLY think? C'mon! Some of the reported events with regard to 1 gunman vs 2/3 or 4 make you take pause. Maybe the man they found in the woods after...maybe the van they were chasing after...what happened to that part of the story I do not know (but do wonder myself). However, to say that these familes are "acting" and this was ALL staged is such BS.

Maybe if you missed the interview with her husband and children it would be worth watching.

www.hlntv.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I go back to the same question that remains unanswered by the "nobody died" theorists:

How does it possibly make sense that some 'agency' would decide to create this event, and would decide it was a better option to stage the entire thing, that is, have 28 fake dead people, many more family members, and hundreds of responders, all in on it, than it would be to have a merc go in and actually do it, thus creating an ACTUAL event?

IF this is some conspiracy, there is absolutely NO logical argument as to why they would fake it instead of having somebody actually do it. Why leave a trail of people who know it is fake, when you could just send a merc in to do it? ( I dont know what to believe about this tragedy, but i do know FOR A FACT, that there are 27 innocent people that died that day. )

I do feel as though there is something more going on with this event. My gut feeling is that it is something FAR more nefarious than a gun grab, or media creation. I'm just not buying the 'fake event' theory.

I almost get the feeling that the 'fake event' proponents are using a type of deflection because they have a hard time handling the fact that such an abomination, such a horrible, horrible act could happen.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

So this is coming from a printed story?? Yes, I received your message and replied and wondered where this question came from, now I see.

As I stated in my reply...I guess the family was not informed that she was still alive. The casket must have been empty. She is hidden away laughing at her families pain now? Is this what you REALLY think? C'mon! Some of the reported events with regard to 1 gunman vs 2/3 or 4 make you take pause. Maybe the man they found in the woods after...maybe the van they were chasing after...what happened to that part of the story I do not know (but do wonder myself). However, to say that these familes are "acting" and this was ALL staged is such BS.

Maybe if you missed the interview with her husband and children it would be worth watching.

www.hlntv.com...

You seriously are just filled with hate aren't you.. I never said any of the things you think I did. Why don't you go quote any of my posts in any thread that says I think people didn't die..
I told you to chill out.
I also told you that I am asking questions..

that is it. I quoted your words in response to people thinking it's faked on purpose. Why do you think I did that? Are you really so quick to judge? Blinded by your emotions...

Read the story..

I told you to come here so that you could shed more light. Why would I seek you out and send you a link to this thread, already knowing your opinion, if I thought it was all faked??

The Principal is quoted from around 11:05AM Dec, 14th. Just wanted your opinion, nothing more..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

A lot of the ways MSM presents facts raises questions. If they didn't drug grieving parents up before showing them on TV, no one would think they were actors either.
(Drugs? Other than the kids still being alive... what else?)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Isn't it a standard thing to retract something written incorrectly, rather than remove it, and hide it?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
That is a 3rd party account of an interview (may not be accurate). Are there any sightings of her since the tragedy? Was there a funeral for her?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here's a quote from Wiki

Principal Dawn Hochsprung and school psychologist Mary Sherlach were meeting with other faculty members when they heard gunshots outside. Hochsprung and Sherlach immediately left the room and rushed to the source of the sounds and encountered Lanza, who shot both women dead as they confronted him.[23] Hochsprung may have turned on the school intercom to alert others in the building.

en.wikipedia.org...

So according to the OS she was officially dead right away.

However, according to that cached version of the article, that reads essentially the same as the current one minus one paragraph, this one:

Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told the Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shows [sic]--more than she could count-that went "on and on"

So before one passes this off as a journalistic error, which might be understandable with a larger, national news outlet, this was from The Newtown Bee, a local newspaper.

According to wiki stats, Newtown, CT had a population of 27,829 people as of 2011. By comparison, Aurora, CO has a population of 325,078.

The Newtown Bee is a small, community newpaper "family owned since 1881" address 5 Church Hill Road, Newtown, CT

Which, according to mapquest is 1.7 mi away from the school address of 12 Dickenson Drive, Sandy Hook, CT

So, despite the chaos and the rush to news, do you really think that a small family owned newspaper in a town of 27,000 would confuse someone else with the principal of a school that was less than 2 miles away from the newspaper offices? I don't.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

I dont think the incident was faked or staged either, but in response to your comment.
What incident that has happened in the last 10-15 years that was wildly reported on do think could have been staged?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

When I said "you" I was making reference to those who think this was "staged". I am not filled with anger. I am filled with sadness. There are so many people who where/are hurt by this tragic event and some people actually believe this was staged. Those "victims" are alive and well and off ready to celebrate the holidays while their families are suffering from their losses. If my response appeared to be aimed directly at you it was not. I am sorry if you took it that way.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
reply to post by DOLCOTT

I dont think the incident was faked or staged either, but in response to your comment.
What incident that has happened in the last 10-15 years that was wildly reported on do think could have been staged?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
That is a 3rd party account of an interview (may not be accurate). Are there any sightings of her since the tragedy? Was there a funeral for her?

There was a memorial service, a wake and a funeral for Dawn.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

When I said "you" I was making reference to those who think this was "staged". I am not filled with anger. I am filled with sadness. There are so many people who where/are hurt by this tragic event and some people actually believe this was staged. Those "victims" are alive and well and off ready to celebrate the holidays while their families are suffering from their losses. If my response appeared to be aimed directly at you it was not. I am sorry if you took it that way.

I'm asking you for an opinion on the article.. Think outside the box.. If the article is true what could have happened?
Did the mix up someone else with the principal but still name her?

Makes it sound like to me someone was feeding false info to the news, but had to change (delete) the story as real witness accounts showed another story.

People are lying and covering up something, I just don't know exactly what really happened.

link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
I go back to the same question that remains unanswered by the "nobody died" theorists:

How does it possibly make sense that some 'agency' would decide to create this event, and would decide it was a better option to stage the entire thing, that is, have 28 fake dead people, many more family members, and hundreds of responders, all in on it, than it would be to have a merc go in and actually do it, thus creating an ACTUAL event?

IF this is some conspiracy, there is absolutely NO logical argument as to why they would fake it instead of having somebody actually do it. Why leave a trail of people who know it is fake, when you could just send a merc in to do it? ( I dont know what to believe about this tragedy, but i do know FOR A FACT, that there are 27 innocent people that died that day. )

I do feel as though there is something more going on with this event. My gut feeling is that it is something FAR more nefarious than a gun grab, or media creation. I'm just not buying the 'fake event' theory.

I almost get the feeling that the 'fake event' proponents are using a type of deflection because they have a hard time handling the fact that such an abomination, such a horrible, horrible act could happen.

This exactly ^^ I'm still not sure what I believe yet (I know I don't believe the OS) but I am sure that those lives were lost. Who is ultimately responsible is the only question in my mind.

link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I believe that if that quote came from a cell phone inside the building, right when or around the time that the event occurred,which it almost certainly had to, it would be easy for a journalist to mix up details amid the chaos, and attach the wrong name to a quote.

Is that not as, if not more plausible than a fake dead person?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

You've dodged my question in multiple threads now....I'd love a response

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

There was a memorial service, a wake and a funeral for Dawn.

But were you there? Was it staged, too? This entire elementary school could be a staged prop for the military/secret societies/elite and selected families. There were memorial services for people killed in 911, and some people believe some of those people never died. Not people in the buildings, but people in the planes. There is good reason to look deeper into this.
edit on 21-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
While this principle posting did occur as you indicate, it does not prove in any way that "the real" Sandy Hook principle, made the statement. I will offer some discussion to make my point.

The recent comments by CT Vance where he indicates people impersonating people would be prosecuted, could be because of this so called report by a dead principle that from a glance might appear as a contradiction to matters that she died, until you get to looking at the evidence and see that no video or evidence exists that the real principle made the statement.

We are living in an age where the hoaxers and liars that are constantly trying to get unearned attention, could have posted that article and or made statements while pretending to be the dead principle.

It is good that such discrepancy gets noted, but logical thinking would require us trying to find anything that can prove the the person who is supposed to be dead, actually is alive. Basing that dead or alive concern on a statement made on a web site, is not how matters are derived or investigated to be factual.

It would be more important to discuss if the principle is actually alive and if so, who said so, what evidence do they have that can prove the deception, because without it, we should not so quickly embrace the "She's Alive" theory just because an article is stated to be made by her and or because the posting disappears after the fact.

It could have disappeared, because it was a hoax, and checking with the original posting source could have answered why it was removed.

It is this type of mental failure to check what we are told for ourselves that leads to threads discussing a conspiratorial matter with no conspiracy in the matter, other than someone perhaps pretending to be the dead principle. The removal of the posting to me is logical to see disappear, because the posting is a fraud.

If someone truly wants to get into the Sandy Hook shooting and truly seeks to connect the dots, then posting a thread about a so called statement, does nothing but spread more disinformation that the mind numb masses can do without.

If the principle is not dead, then something other than a "evidence free statement," should be used to justify a thread that claims she is alive and not dead. A web statement being removed just wont cut it.

Once again this is the type of matter that would best be served by a dislike button like on other social media sites, because there are too many ATS threads that only ask questions and offer no meat and no potatoes, just fluff that appears more for the acquisition of Flags than the truth. To some, Flags matter more than being logical or being helpful to helping others think about real matters that concern us all.

Infantile thinking for flags is a plague and it is here on ATS as it is everywhere, but now that you know my dislike for this type of thread, I would have to say that I enjoy reading conspiratorial threads, but some aren't threads of conspiracies at all, they are made just to generate ATS flags that undermines the quality of real threads discussing real conspiracy matters based on some small discovered fact or evidence that allows the logical to see that there is indeed a flaw or conspiracy in play.

Thanks for discussing the matter, because it makes the recent public remarks of CT Vance more clear to me in why he stated what he stated the day he said what he said about prosecuting those who impersonate officials.

That's my take on the matter. Thanks for the opportunity to discuss baseless threads. We cant avoid baseless postings, but in the matter of baseless threads, an improvement is needed, in my humble opinion.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Good point..^

And down there. v That's what I believe too.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There are those who suggest that it was staged in the sense that everything happened and the people did die, but the whole thing was done on purpose by the government. That's my own theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join