It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ret. Air Force Generals say UFOs Will Stop A Nuclear Holocaust

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FormerSkeptic

Today is indeed a very peaceful, quiet, relaxing day for reflective thinking, isn't it.

I'm glad for the diversion that this website provides. It's otherwise so hectic and pretentious.

And it is a good diversion too - for people who have questions and no place else to go with them :-)

Thank goodness for ATS - and mostly civil, intelligent discussion

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
A alleged ex illuminati member had this to say:

The amendment in the Constitution that restricts the president to serving two terms will be struck out of the Constitution, and Obama will embark on a six term reign during which we will see the destruction of the Middle East.

mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com...

We shall see if these events come to pass.
edit on 5-1-2013 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

There is a difference from stopping us from destroying the earth and Stopping us from destroying ourselves.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
reply to post by trysts

There is a difference from stopping us from destroying the earth and Stopping us from destroying ourselves.

I didn't hear about aliens intervening during oil spills. No alien intervention into the systematic slaughter of animals by humans. WWI saw millions of horses parish. Slaughter houses are everywhere. What about the incineration of all those cities in Japan and Europe during WWII? The napalm bombings of beautiful land during the Vietnam war? All wars devastate the earth, not just people. Raging man-made fires burning millions of acres of land, yet no sign of aliens. Nope, I don't think they'll intervene during a nuclear war.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by votan
[www.informationdissemination.net...]

This video shows people from several nations have tested over 1000 nuclear weapons. You would think this would be enough to register as a call to action by any UFO entity that was concerned enough to monitor and interfere with our military alert missile sites.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Again big difference between us destroying some stuff and us destroying the Earth completely. We can clean up oil spills, repopulate species, plant trees, ect... We or they can't clean up nuclear Waste apparently.

And remember they have to pick and chose where they intervene. Once they do on a global scale they are exposed. Why would they expose themselves over wild fires that burn naturally or man made. Set off a few nukes on valuable land/areas and you will get their attention.
edit on 5-1-2013 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

Well, that doesn't make sense. Aliens can't clean up radiation? Where did you hear that? I never read one report about what aliens are unable to do. And what do you mean by them not wanting to expose themselves during an environmental disaster? They apparently expose themselves quite often already. And also, they apparently do have "spaceships", so they can just go somewhere else until the nuclear winter ends. They have a lot of planets to choose from. Nope, you can pray to aliens or gods all you wish, but there is no indication to me that they care about intervening in any war, be it nuclear or otherwise.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
i hope this is true, and i hope they are on stand by lol

Its not like any of us, or the rest of the world has a say in who can send nukes and who can't.

We are completely powerless.if these elites decide they want to launch a nuke, its going. there's no guarantee we humans will intercept them in time. I believe that there will be a country at some point who eventually fires one, some people out there are just waiting for the opportunity.

Its sad that these things even exist,heck we need them just to keep everyone else from attacking us, nuclear weapons are a deterrent from other country's with nuclear capability. sounds ridiculous in my mind.

Everyone should be able to resolve their problems without blasting everyone to smithereens, the victims of these things are only going to be innocent people who have nothing to do with anything.

Once one nuke is fired, it will be like a game of pong, back and forth until thrers no life left.

but as human nature is, i can see this as an inevitability one day.

Lets hope our ET brothers aren't too late!

- on another note, it is said some species are capable of time travel, what if they know our future already and are prepared to prevent our own destruction! - cool hmmm

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Id, have to agree, since some 60 years ago a nuke and an atom were dropped,

US thereafter found they get a bigger radiological bang for your buck by slipping some depleted/enriched uranium into most every missile dropped an any country Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Pakistan, you name it.

Uranium, the gift that keeps on giving!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

ET are just monitoring us, they have their own agendas, DNA, abductions, resources or whatever,

I believe they will intervene to stop us being wiped out from asteroids, or other threats from space, possibly a nuclear holocaust.

These are probably the only reasons ET would intervene. Other disasters they are not concerned with, they probably want us to evolve ourselves and learn to adapt and overcome our own problems without relying on ET help if we are to make it as a species.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

[I don't believe any of these military figures have any knowledge outside of what we on ATS know, otherwise I don't believe they would be talking about it. ]

sputniksteve, Your are correct sir. Real secrets are taken to the grave by military men who agree to the terms as a condition of being included in need to know situations.

The stories told by the former military folks are just stories. They may even believe them to be true but it is more
likely they have have faulty memories and are just enjoying some attention at the national press club on a slow news day.

To the missile launch officers, thank you for years of dedicated service in a position that was likely not your first choice of assignment in the Air Force.

My recollection is that the period being discussed was the years of the draft for military aged men in the US. Many men joined the Air Force expecting to become aircraft pilots but found themselves assigned to missile bunkers. My specific recollection is that those who went to the missile assignment after a few unsuccessful weeks in pilot training did not have a realistic appreciation of themselves and the skills required to be on a flight crew.

Missile launch officers were never alone while on duty, I would like to hear corroborating stories from the crew members
who were with the launch officers who spoke at the national press club luncheon.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Have you seen the video of Buzz Aldrin and interviews of Neil Armstrong saying that the actual mission to the moon was to verify that aliens are there? And they said that aliens in fact are here and monitoring us. Also, look on the NSA website. The government quietly released documents saying that we have been in contact w/ aliens and still are to this day. There is alot of info on the NSA web page.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

If they shoot down or a nuke or something then everyone worldwide knows they are there for real. If they could clean up nuclear waste why would they care at all. They know we will use nuclear devices or something more sinister again eventually and they won't be blown up in the middle of the ocean or the desert. When our actions affect them to a point where it is in THEIR best interest to intervene they will. Until then they just watch. Some are watching us as scientists who have our species in mind and some just watch us destroy ourselves so they can just take over with no resistance. Given enough time and with our current technology it's only a matter of time before we kill ourselves to a point when another species just comes in and says the Earth is ours now. Look at all the nuclear power plants. In 200 years when they are internally failing how do keep them from failing or spending a ton of money to repair them. The things we build today will be our downfall. We never look past tomorrow. They know this and we know this.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This would make sense to me for 1 reason only: gold. If this is true, aliens need a motive to protect this planet, right? Gold would be the answer in my opinion. They need the planet's gold as a resource. We have nothing else really to offer to the table.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by deathproof

Not so much a planet with gold but a planet that is mesmorized by it and mine it at any cost usually by forces of slave labor. If you work only to put food in your mouth you are a slave. Gold would be valuable to anything technologically advanced. Best conductor we know of. Maybe Earth is the cheapest place to get it because we mine it at the cost of our planet and our species. But there is a ton literally a ton of solid gold in land fills in electronics. We are crappy recyclers. We bring all the gold to the surface. I'm surprised ET isn't stealing our trash for precious resources.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join