It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa is REAL! An ATS look at Santa

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thanks for posting something that was worth a chuckle and not the doom and gloom thats been plaguing us lately.

And just to throw something into the ring, Santa's antenna; is he using HAARP technology?

All we need is eveidence of the relativity bubble, antigrav, and nanites and we have a truly plausible theory.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

ThQ, camaro - I believe - Merry Christmas . . .

Nexo

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
oh man this is one hilarious thread. If I may add a thought:

Why does santa live at the north pole?

A: Because at this time of year its the best way to pick up a satelllite signal!

lol again totally awesome. Happy holidays everyone!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhynouk
That gave me a little chuckle

it's completely believeable as well,a very well written thought out thread..santa has tech we will never see i would imagine.
i always though when he delivered the gifts he stopped time or something..the relitivity bubble is probably the better way of doing it..

Workshops not so mad now.... I have time on my hands to answer the time stopping question... Santa, "The Boss" has a magical coat which has been handed down throughout the age of man..... The first bearer of the Coat being Odin and it being blue but being magical it changes colour to suit the bearer, the next being St Nicholas who in the past often changed his mind as to what colour he prefered, Green, Purple and Red. He has now decided to stick to the red colour. Apart from the coat being able to change colour it also imbues the wearer and anything it touches( this includes the sleigh and reindeer) to travel (fly) outside of time and space...(it's not magical reindeer food or the sleigh
) .. So don't be suprised if you see Santa in many different places at the same time.

P.s I have been told to pass on the message to all the Good Conspiracy Theorists.... Santa's Watching You!

edit on 8-1-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join