It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Will This Forum be Shut Down Tomorrow?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The year hasn't ended yet, but since I was involved in a thread closed by mods for it being the 23rd, I wonder why this forum is still open at all. Hypocrisy I guess...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It's ok tho. Alex Jones has it on good authority that we really mean 2015.

Ask anyone.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Aren't you the same guy that called for getting rid of the 9/11 forum? Yeah..Okay, whatever you say boss-man. Fact is a good deal of people didn't believe it was going to be an instantaneous date, but a slow progression, a marker of no return. With that in hand, they merely theorized about possibilities that could happen under those circumstances. That is all.

No, no I am not, you're mistaken

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Aren't you the same guy that called for getting rid of the 9/11 forum? Yeah..Okay, whatever you say boss-man. Fact is a good deal of people didn't believe it was going to be an instantaneous date, but a slow progression, a marker of no return. With that in hand, they merely theorized about possibilities that could happen under those circumstances. That is all.

In fact the ends of all of the Mayan calendars had years in between the old and new cycles, some had 7 years and the one we are talking about had 20 years. So for the next 20 years according to them we will be having problems, Just remember one thing, that with Indians when it speaks of the world being turned upside down it most likely means chaos, not the physical upside down of the world. Just like our lives can be turned upside down when something happens.

End of the World, 2012–2032

The Chilam Balam states: 'This is a time of total collapse where everything is lost. It is the time of the judgment of God. There will be epidemics and plagues and then famine. Governments will be lost to foreigners; wise men, and prophets will be lost.'

The katuns have a number of prophecies relating to the 'end of the world,' which comes at the completion of the Great Cycles. A katun lasts for 20 years, so a katun prediction covers the entire 20-year period.

The katuns refer to this time as the final days of misfortune at the end of the Long Count calendar. They predict earth changes in the form of storms, earthquakes, famine, and pestilence. In this time people lose confidence in religion, priests, government, and officials. In fact even the omens that connect the Maya to the gods are questioned. The omens themselves are said to be broken by the dishonor prevalent in the times.

In The Book of the Jaguar Priest, Maud Worcester Makemson translates from the Chilam Balam the actual events of the end times. From the sound of it, the Sacred Tree of Life itself falls. The days turn upside down, stones fall from the sky, and fire consumes everything. Many think this description sounds a lot like a massive super volcano and a magnetic pole shift where the earth actually turns onto a new axis. The description of the Sacred Tree of Life falling might describe the Milky Way changing position in the sky.

After speaking of great destruction and disillusionment, the Chilam Balam ends by saying, 'These are the words which must be spoken: the prophecies are a solemn trust from ancient times. They are the first news of events and a valuable warning of things to come.'

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm in 5D, I don't know about you. The connection still holds up and I don't need to type anything since my mind does it for me telepathically via this server. I'm currently being taught and adapting to the fact that I don't need to eat to gain energy, a simple sun meditation supplies me with what I need. ccnection losttt.....*

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

They should make a 2013 Category and see what new crap they come out with next.

I am all for the hoax bin.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I'd say rename it "2012/2013".. because what ever is happening is rolling into 2013. there are still observations to make.. besides hidden agendas.. there is a hidden or occulted event unfolding.. ever so slowly and subtly.. but it's there and may start becoming more and more apparent as the year progresses.

ill be monitoring progression for the rest of the year for the next significant level-up and will notify whenever detected or if it all dies down.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There should be a "Failed Predictions" forum or a "The World Did Not End LIke (place name here) Said It Would."

I can imagine the lava lamps cooling and new terrain being formed. "Oh, we didn't mean destruction we really meant growth!" This will be the mantra I think of the Mayanmaniacs, or Mayacs.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

They should move it to HOAX. Really, the site is not about conspiracy for the sake of conspiracy. It's about truth, it's about DENYING IGNORANCE. I saw some people post earlier,

Truth is never about denying. Denial brings and breeds ignorance, so the whole motto of this masonic website is not only an oxymoron, but also ludicrous and limiting.

Denial is like darkness. It's nothing in itself, and it can't exist simultaneously with light.

Truth is like light - you 'enlighten' ignorant people, you don't gain anything by denying their ignorance. If their ignorance is a fact, why deny that fact? You only deny reality every time you deny something, because even ignorance is part of reality, part of 'everything'.

Embrace ignorance, so you can inform the ignorant and show everyone why they were ignorant, and what the truth is.

You don't fill an empty cup by denying emptiness! You fill it by pouring something of substance into it.

Do the same with ignorance, don't deny anything. Denial only makes you one of those closed-minded morons whose worldview is smaller than an enlightened man's shoe.

Denial is dark, hostile, against truth, mind-narrowing, grey and square-shaped flat mind-based worldview that doesn't bring progress or create or cultivate anything. Think about all the great men in the world - can you honestly say they have been deniers of any kind? I don't think you can.

Jesus never denied anything, he instead brought us the truth and told us how things are. No one benefits from denying, but everyone benefits from shining the light of truth everywhere. You can deny things all you want (that doesn't make those things disappear though, so it's also as useless and psychologically similar than putting your head into a hole and thinking that solves your problem, like Ostriches do in cartoons), but what result will there be from doing that? Nothing.

Denying doesn't build, denying doesn't create, denying doesn't reason, explain, prove or show - denying has no basis, denying is just another form of 'ignoring', and very easily becomes ignorance in itself, like I explained in the beginning.

Just like people shouldn't be against anything - only for something(s) - the same way, people shouldn't deny, but instead enlighten.

Don't be a source of darkness, be a source of light.

And I don't mean the masonic kind, but the kind that the Great Spirit, our Divine Father wanted, and the kind Jesus talked about.

If you are patient in front of ignorance (very difficult), it can sometimes bear fruit, and lessen the ignorance.

You don't make a room brighter by denying the darkness - you can only do it by bringing in light. The same way you don't make anyone better or more knowledgeable by denying their ignorance - you can only do it by showing/telling them the truth.

Did anyone ever think this through, or is this another masonic agenda? I have noticed this forum is very powerully defended by masons - you aren't going to find many criticisms against freemasons here. Even the whole 'secret societies' group is full of messages that treat such secret orders somehow normal and good, things to encourage people do... unbelievable.

That's the true ignorance. But denying it won't bring any good result. Why would it? Exposing would be way better word to use, if you want to focus on negative qualities like 'ignorance' (which is really simply just a lack, lack of information and the truth). Expose ignorance! Wouldn't that sound much better and less cryptic?

I don't know who came up with 'deny ignorance', or whether there's an agenda behind it, and why people have accepted it so well without questioning (I guess there are still too many taboos in this world that people just refuse to question, even the kind of people who are supposed to be some sort of iconoclasts), but I hate it, and won't conform to it. I refuse to deny ignorance!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Maybe a new LOL forum

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

It is actually clogged up with theories atm, which doesn't really belong here.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I propose an editing of the sub-title:

Discussion and speculation related to the potential end of the world prophecies surrounding the year, 2012

to something more like:

Discussions and speculation related to prophecies surrounding (the Gregorian calendar year) 2012

That whole "potential end of the world" really narrows the discussion down to a ridiculously low level.
Tsk, tsk ATS. Can't believe you fell for that one

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Maybe they can just add 1 to the year every year. Lets be honest, the crazies will always have an end date every year.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join