It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D-Day is upon us, possibly my last post!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Good evening lads and ladettes of our beloved ATS. With little over 36 hours remaining until 11:11AM GMT and quite possibly the most talked about date in the history of conspiracies upon us, I intend to use this thread as a message to spread hope and prosperity to everyone, ahead of what has been considered a fateful day for mankind.

Over the past 5 or 6 years, I've read every single thing possible surrounding this thought-provoking date, and what started out as what I thought of been 'startling research and discoveries', has slowly faded into the abyss with the same conspiracies repeating themselves over and over. At first I certainly believed something was upon us, and it was this initial topic, along with Aliens, UFO's and the NWO that led me to what I believe is probably the greatest debate website on the planet!

With that in mind I have grown tired of constantly abusing my time by researching over and over the same topics in awe of this date so regardless what happens on Friday, I'll be glad to put it behind me so I can start to relax a little more in my regular life. I suppose reading David Icke's books hasn't helped much either because over the past 2 years in particular I've questioned just about everything in my life, and made a conspiracy out of everything and I intend to use this date as a 'cleansing' period if you like. A time to take a step back and 'chill the f**k out!'

With little time left, right now I believe 'nothing' significant will take place, at least not of a natural occurrence. I believe it's far more likely TPTB have been given a huge platform to put on a show of some kind and use it to their advantage. The bookies over here in the UK have tipped the odds at 2000/1 on the end date (not that it would matter should you win the bet anyway....) and on the whole A LOT of people have made money on the back of unproven claims. All of that is about to end one way or another. I just hope the next wave of conspiracy theories is shot down a lot quicker then this one because it's been living on 'borrowed' time since it's conception.

I know a lot of folk on here are dead against the idea of anything taking place on the 21st, but for those who are still on the fence, let me remind you of a thread/poll I created back in March of this year proclaimed "The "Official" Unofficial 2012 Doomsday Vote Thread!" which can be read here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

A lot of people took part in this poll and It even featured in the ATS recap show soon after. Now lets have a look at the Top 5 Doomsday scenario predictions, as voted for by you, the ATS public....(Full round-up of results can be found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

1) Global Economic Collapse/Banking Related/Martial Law - 47
2) Solar Flares/Sun Related - 46
3) Nothing/Just another regular day - 44
4) World War III - 44
5) Alien Intervention - 26

If this poll was taken again would it be any different on the 19th/20th December? Possibly. But No.3 is the one I'm gunning for! Global Collapse in at No.1 could be down to anything, especially given the latest Sandyhook shootings that have been suggested could have been staged to implement further regulations by Obama, which in-turn could kick it off....although right now I doubt that. Solar Flares is still a go-er for me, particularly with all the UFO's spotted around it, (The one from March still baffles me!). Other then that, an alien arrival could take on that date, but for me that's probably asking for too much.

One thing that is for certain. A great deal of the world population will be deep in thought over impending disaster, perhaps a great time for global conciousness to awaken?

So what will I be doing D-Day? I usually work from home as a freelance web designer so don't have much pencilled in over the holidays. My girlfriend has booked the day off so we can chill out together with our 16-month-old daughter, so I know if it really does come to the worst, I'll have the two most important people in my life besides me.

So I'll put the breaks on now before I ramble on. I intend this to be my last post until AFTER 21/12/2012 so may I take this opportunity to wish you all the best of luck on that date, keep safe, have a very merry Christmas and I shall see you all on the other side (of the date that is....not the black hole!)

edit on 19-12-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Are you refering to the craft that appeared to be shooting a laser into the sun? Probably ignorant of me, but I got the feeling 'they' were protecting us.
I'm new heere but I certainly hope to read more from you on the 22nd!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Relax? Are you sure? According to the blood red moon (eclipses) and End Time prophecy, the year 2015 is marked as the year of the 2nd Coming of Jesus the Christ.

2015 AD.!

Prophecy says watch for "signs in the heavens" (eclipses) and a year when 3 blood red moon's happen warn of His return!

Part 1

edit on 12/19/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/19/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thank you Santa,
Third paragraph is more or less expected anyway, you could call it forum fatigue syndrome, (FFS)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thanks just kris kringle,

Alot of what you said is ditto for me. As much as I would like to know if the men who killed JFK had people suits on, I have resigned myself to the fact that I may never. In regards to the March USO that topped up its tanks, if it could maybe make a stop at my house on the 21st and put some of that sun in my truck, that would be cool. From all of read, synthesized into my belief, I feel it's gonna be just another day, and I must suffer another Appolomas with my family. Just joking, they suffer me

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I just want idiots like David Wilcock to finally S T F U!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Have Scotch..... Check
Have Smokes... Check

I'm ready.
Bring it on

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
I just want idiots like David Wilcock to finally S T F U!!!!

Good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I lent some money to a friend who said she will pay me back on Monday

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Possibly your last post?

But we've still yet to determine once and for all about that damn mouse.

Oh hang on, if you're ascending, do you think it'd be a bother at all for you to pop up to Mars and have a look, and get back to us? We'll still be mere mortals meandering this mortal coil...

You might have to tell us via blossom goodchild or perhaps dutchinsence...

Cheers,

a lowly mortal

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Have Scotch..... Check
Have Smokes... Check

I'm ready.
Bring it on

If you still have scotch and smokes in 2 days, I'll be more impressed by that than if the world does end!

I know I'd be out of both by tonight, let alone the end of the world.. lol

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

D-Day is upon us, possibly my last post!,

Is it June already, sounds like a letter from the beaches of Normandy?

Anyway make sure you have dry socks and keep your head down .FUBAR
edit on 19-12-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

If this poll was taken again would it be any different on the 19th/20th December? Possibly. But No.3 is the one I'm gunning for! Global Collapse in at No.1 could be down to anything, especially given the latest Sandyhook shootings that have been suggested could have been staged to implement further regulations by Obama, which in-turn could kick it off....although right now I doubt that.

With economic turmoil around the globe still making news and the coming ‘fiscal cliff’ in the US, I’m still sticking with #1 from your survey! The shooting and push for gun control at this nervous time certainly won’t help ease any tensions.

1) Global Economic Collapse/Banking Related/Martial Law – 47

Nothing will happen tomorrow but I'm not going to let my guard down just yet......

top topics

join