It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

u.k still has faith in the u.s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I firmly believe that the people of the united kingdom have great faith in the american people and only have troubles with its leaders

most of the uk have a large enough brain to know that the leaders that represent the u.s.a are not the backbone of such a great and diverse country but the everyday people are its real strength

I know that the troubles of the world are universal but feel that you guys(in the usa) are really having a bad time at the moment - it sickens me that some people on certain message boards - i wont mention which - have slated the american people purley on the actions of its leaders

Look around, does any country really have leaders with real compassion that are not fuelled by selfless motives...i think not!

Peace to the u.s.a and the rest of the world and a big
to it's "puppet" leaders

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thanks, it's good to know our allies don't think we all agree with this corrupt administration. Hopefully, Bush will be voted out, and the world can be back on the track to unity, and human progress will again be underway.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thank you for judging me not by my government
And I would like to say what our current president wont. We screwed up. Sorry, but we did. I thank you for you help and your understanding that a large portion of the citizens do not agree with the current administrations view on world politics

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Kidfinger - I'm going to join bluemeanie in saying this - a LOT of people still admire American ideals and like Americans period (as some of you know, I'm even dating one). And I will NEVER - and I think a lot of people are going to join me on this - try to make the American nation as a whole feel responsible for what I don't like about its leaders.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
yep! we love ya loads and always will - :

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Awwwwwwwwww. Group Hug?

Thanks guys. There are a lot of us who feel like the whole world pretty much hates us right now. You guys give me some faith. Oh, so does BigDanPrince

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
"All you need is love...doo do do dee doo!"

Anyways, we 've got Blair and his side-kick Straw.....definitely need that group hug

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm pretty anti-America right now, but yeah its ush's fault...

I still think the people are great, in fact, as soon as bush is out of office i plan on viviting your country.

But if you guys vote him back in you have to understand that it just proves that at least half your country are complete morons...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
you should never judge a population of a country on the actions of it's leaders - they dont really re[resent the masses - they simply oreder them about or lead them into chaos!

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Well as an american I support bush. I have voted for him both in 2000 and a couple weeks ago. I understand that many people worldwide oppose the war in Iraq, but the fact is a lot of Americans support president Bush.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I ve said it before Ill say it again, I love Americans hate George Bush!
Let me join the group hug...

By the way its BIGDAN PRICE.... but I am a prince among men...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I have a sizable section of my family in the USA, of course 'I love Americans'.

I just have real problems with ignorant over-aggressive boorish types - like the current version of the US right-wing (cos let's not kid anyone here that's all they are, the US right has been very different in the not too distant past) - whatever their nationality.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigdanprice

By the way its BIGDAN PRICE.... but I am a prince among men...

Oops
Typing was never my stong suit, hence most of my post have edits...well, when I feel like correcting
C'mon in BDP, you can join in the hug to

Sminkeypinkey,

I completley agree with your assumption of our right wing citizens. The attitude was Very different not even 5 years ago.

top topics

join