It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World on Prozac = less Population?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Okay here is annother little conspiracy theory. People are getting filled up with antidepressants & co, which can have apart from the positive effects pretty negative ones as well. What is the medical-pharma lobby trying to achieve? Are they trying to help people or is it maybe something more sinister such as the "population control schema" as suggested on the Georgia Guide Stones? Maybe everything is not as bad after all, Big Pharma's just trying to get out of a sales disaster?

The one who pulls it all together his own way:
Alex Jones

Some general background:
Fluoxetine
FDA

Antidepressants on the rise:
Happy Pill
Dramatic rise in prescriptions
Rise again

WHO:
WHO

Not so nice news:
Big Pharma goes to foreign policy
Big Pharma spying

www.blacklistednews.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TauNorthwolf

Have you ever seen the movie "Equilibrium" with Christian Bale? In this movie people are mandated by the government to take drugs every day that suppress all emotions, and everything that causes strong feelings of emotion (art, literature, music, puppies, etc.) are illegal. This gives the government complete control of the masses, and people are basically robotic clones, serving the government unquestioningly!

I know it's a far stretch, but it is a possibility that the governments of the world (in conjunction with Big Pharma) are attempting something like this. Could you imagine being arrested and executed for "Sense Offense"?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Here's what they are thinking: PROFIT MARGIN.

The more money it costs to live, the more we work. The more we work, the more stressed we become. The more stressed we become, the more withdrawn we all get. Enter the cure all: the feel good pill.

Antidepressants are a huge money maker. The pharma companies rake in the profits and then contribute to political campaigns, lobbying, etc.

The government stresses us out, the pharma companies give us the happy pill, and the government gets a portion of the proceeds.

Are there side effects? Yes. However, the side effects are not nearly powerful enough to decrease a population, especially not down to 500,000 as you are suggesting. Plus, side effects such as liver damage, or kidney damage, take a long time to develop in otherwise healthy people. Now, if they wanted to cause mass death, a little accidental arsenic leaking into the production line of antidepressants would yield the results you mention. Even then, not to the degree you mention however.

No plan for population reduction can include means that wouldn't be evident for many decades. Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Reminds me of Brave new world, I think there they had to take their meds as well. By the way these martial art scenes look interesting, any one here from the troops? Your ideas about it's realism.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Well, the martial arts scenes depict the main character (Christian Bale, forgot his name in the movie) battling some of his former colleagues- all highly trained government enforcers or futuristic "Sense Offense" SWAT teams if you will. To me it brings to mind the idea of the "super soldier" buffed up with human growth hormones. There have even been rumors of experimentation with direct brain implants in the works, which would make some of what you see preformed by the enforcers in the movie a possibility in our future.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

For that secret research, have a look here. Might be interesting for you.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
i've used prosac and other antidepressivia, what it did was removing the edge of "sadness" I felt.
I've always been a quit person, with some dark thoughts I usually transform in something positive like music or art. But when I took those pills, my character changed. My mother sometimes thought I was drunk, because I was a bit too happy, and I also lost my creativity.
In my opinion my strange reaction to these meds came because I wasn't used to the emotions that they created, I didn't know how to behave when I felt happy without a reason.

Unfortunately it also dulls all emotions afther a while. so I didn't feel much of anything anymore.

In my opinion they are usefull for a short while, for people who suffer a lot from their sadness, but should be gradually replaced later with therapy. This reflects only my experience, there are different kinds of depression, and many ways how people react to the same medication.

Since I've stopped taking them I feel a little 'darker' but I prefer it to the emotional void I was in when I used them for a few years.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Wasn't surprised to here him mention Siemens right off the bat. They have their fingers in literally everybody's electronic pie. Here is an article you may find interesting if you consider the possible implications:
Link

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
My sister died suddenly in 1983 and I was just a wreck , as was everyone else in the family , I went to the doctor and he put me on amitryptaline (sp?) also know as
elavil)

I took one 25 mg tablet and lost my complete memory for 10 day's.
I didn't know my name , my husband , or new baby , I was Catatonic for 10 long day's. A virtual zombee.
I didn't even know where I was , I sat on the couch and looked at the wall for 10 day's.
My husband called the doctor and he said stop taking it. ( Ya Think so doctor ?)

I will never take another anti-depressant. They Steal your mind .

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Adam Lanza was on Fanapt ... here is a thread I started with links to side-effects and interactions .......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join