It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's what really gonna happened on Dec 21 2012.(FACT)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Most of the ancient monument around the world will aligned with the Sun on December 21, 2012

In Asia, Cambodia; the world largest religious temple Angkor Wat central tower will perfectly aligned with the sun on Dec. 21, 2012.

In Europe, The stonehedge center pillar will perfectly aligned with the sun on Dec 21, 2012.

In South America, The Mayan temple will perfectly aligned with the sun on Dec 21, 2012.

I think there are more anceint temple that align with the sun on 12-21-12 but i can't think of any more, if you do please post more.
edit on 18-12-2012 by PoorGrammar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Not really all that surprising. It's the Winter Solstice. It's not so much that the Sun is going to line up with these monuments. The monuments are going to line up with the Sun, which they were designed to do originally, which you may be saying anyway. Pretty pictures!
edit on 12/18/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorGrammar

More correctly these monuments align perfectly with the Sun on the solstice. This is an event that occurs every year. Due to the Earth's stable orbit the path of the Sun is the same every year. What does Chang over many years are the position of the stars. This is called the precession of the equinoxes and is due to the wobble of the Earth.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If knowing the exact times of the Solstices were so important back then, what happened when it was cloudy all day for a week? They must have had backup calendars.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
If knowing the exact times of the Solstices were so important back then, what happened when it was cloudy all day for a week? They must have had backup calendars.

Well, that's right. They were on order from the Mayans, but there was his storm? and the ship sank. The good news, though, is that if they waited about 2500 years, the calendars would be half off.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

It wasn't about keeping time…

It was about forming into a line and gathering up extreme amounts of energy. Kinda like the center of a magnifying glass at the dot of light that ignites the dried leaf on the ground.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

You could do that on any day the Sun was out.
Do you know what the solstices are?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Op the second image is broken..please fix it..

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Been to stonehenge for a few solstices, bit of a let down if I'm honest. Usually cloudy, full of shrieking revellers who keep getting excited the suns about to do something fantastic hours before it shows up. Do get a very interesting mix of hippy types, druids,grannys and grandads, kids, vicars, police, businessmen, tv crews. Don't reccomend the winter solstice though, too damn cold usually and always cloudy.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by FinalCountdown

You could do that on any day the Sun was out.
Do you know what the solstices are?

gee.. :shk:

do you know what a Simile is?

edit on 18-12-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added pic

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have no idea what I meant back then but
I still don't think you got my point

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

FinalCountdown
It wasn't about keeping time…

It was about forming into a line and gathering up extreme amounts of energy. Kinda like the center of a magnifying glass at the dot of light that ignites the dried leaf on the ground.

The extreme amount of energy gathering already happened.

Two things about that.

1) You missed it.
2) You won't like it.

It would have to span languages right? To be understood world wide.

Some call it the Singularity now. But the version of 2012 being described in the quote above is about consciousness. The universe expressing itself. Focusing that self awareness.

It would have to involve technology in some key, yet-to-be-recognized way.

Humans are swinging around tech like the Solar system has never seen before. Of all the different kinds and levels of tech, who would have thought that the one with the widest penetration, targeted to even the illiterate, would play the key roll. And no I'm not talking about TV, I'm talking about YouTube.

It would have to be something that will become more undeniable as years pass,
and people or historians look back for that defining moment.

And lastly,
It would have to have been anticipated by a ton of people,
all of whom were ridiculed in their own day.

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you
December 21st, 2012.

On December 21, 2012, his music video for "Gangnam Style" exceeded 1 billion views on YouTube, becoming the first and currently only video to do so in the website's history.

Psy / wikipedia

youtube.com 1.932 Billion Views

>.>
I told you, you wouldn't like it.

Mike Grouchy

/dances off stage
edit on 19-3-2014 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Two months before...

Have you _ever_ seen this many people at a concert singing along and dancing all at once? You can barely hear him over the crowd.

Mike Grouchy

top topics

join