It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Pitfalls & Organisation - Things to watch out for on 21/12/2012!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
OK Guys, just thought it would be wise to insert some last minute brainstorming of rational thought before everything goes sideways.. Even most people (including myself) who say they dont believe anything will happen, are secretly wishing it will - and as such will probably have a tendancy to jump to conclusions if something odd happens!

There is one main point I want to get out:

1 - LOOK OUT FOR MARKETING STUNTS. I believe there will be multiple ones pulled all over the world, perhaps linked to a global company, perhaps not. Television, RL, fireworks that look like meteors, skywriting, fake alien landings... who knows. Be very suspicious.

2 - Government false flag/trick events? I dont know if this is possible... But when I realised that 1) is possible, I realised - if a government false flag event failed to convince people, it could be passed off as a marketing stunt! This gives them the perfect excuse.

3 - I also believe there is a small chance of some real alien or cosmic event occurring.. But if the aliens are 'invading' types I would almost definitely say it is propaganda.

What else can you guys think of?

Another thing I think we should cover is coming up with some kind of system of posting threads on the day - eg separating events, or suspected tricks, or known marketing scams, etc etc. There is going to be ALOT of traffic I believe, and we need an easy way to keep it readable and organised.
edit on 18-12-2012 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by cartesia because: added a reason for editing

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
What I fear, is someone or some organization using this time for nefarious means.

I will be a little on edge until the year is over.

Good luck and watch your back.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

This goes right along with a thread I started a few days ago. I don't expect any natural or supernatural events, but with everyone anxious and half-expecting "something", this opens the door for false flags and other social/psy ops.

S+F

edit on 18-12-2012 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cartesia

Perhaps the umbrella of "marketing stunts" should be extended to include individuals who want to make themselves famous by association with that day.
Like the man in ancient history who burned down the temple in Ephesus.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
More shootings, mass suicides, and general stupidity of people. I'm an introvert by nature, so I like to avoid being in big groups of people already... but when I think about the number of people who will do stupid things because they think they have nothing to lose... that's when I add locks to the doors, turn off all the lights, and gather the knives and emergency rations.

I'll come out of my basement around the 23rd.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I already know of one planned by a large company.. can't really say though because I was told in secrecy and it may get someone into alot of trouble. Only mentioning it because it backs up your theory.
Edit to add, its a marketing stunt.
edit on 18-12-2012 by misscurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
As for #3: An alien visitation could also tie into #2 by use of holograms. all's I know is that so much energy has been put into this date for so long, I can't imagine corporations or governments letting this opportunity pass them by.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
good ideas guys,

sorry I didnt see that other thread, looking now..

above - yeah I totally agree - the powerful people of the world will USE the energy (as in, people's willingness to believe, not some 'divine' energy) of this date to attempt something.. whether it be selling iphones or global governance or whatever.

top topics

join