It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO/Illuminati Sleight of Hand?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
That's all fascinating Mr. Wizard, but are you telling anyone anything they probably dont know already??

And as for calling the Illuminati a harmless scapegoat,

aahhahahah

we'll tell that to all of their victims in the past, week, month, year, etc....

reply to post by wrdwzrd

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
my responses were for the OP who seemed genuine in his intent to find out more information. you seem to have it all figured out so please ignore all of the info I have posted, it was clearly not meant for you....

and please enlighten us on what you have found out? i would love to hear all about this illuminati you speak of....
edit on 17-12-2012 by wrdwzrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Oh, it's nothing really,

Just a Saturn Death Cult that owns the entire planet, and starts wars only to amuse themselves.

And when they arent starting a war, they are flipping over cruise ships full of people,

and that sort of thing.

As a general rule, if its National or International news then THEY are staging it.

And, as I said earlier, absolutely nothing will occur on 12/21/12,

only for the fact that the average person is looking for it.

If you want to actually know what is going on, start researching Satrun.

reply to post by wrdwzrd

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I agree, nothing will happen on Dec.21st...

I say this without judgement but if you think a Saturn Death Cult is staging events, you have stopped at one of the first rest stops along the rabbit hole. Go further, this is what I meant by "the conspiracy" being part of the conspiracy.

Maybe those who tell us the Illuminati are evil are evil themselves? Maybe there is no Illuminati? Maybe there is only ancient wisdom manipulated by consciousness? Maybe all symbols are empty, it is only the intent we give them that provides the power? Maybe Saturn is just a symbol for something else? Maybe nobody can teach us these things, we have to learn them for ourselves, which is why helpful disinformation agents are placed along the path?

I am on the path like you, just offering another perspective....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I've been at this for a long long time,

and I can say for certain now that Saturn is the key to Everything that the Illuminati is doing.

As they used to say in Ancient Italy, which was called the Land of Saturnia,

all Roads Lead back to Rome/Saturn.

That's why almost every corporate logo has ring/ swoosh type imagery.

As for trying to argue that the Illuminati isnt evil

They just did this school shooting, they are behind all these shootings, they are behind starting all these wars,

Does that seem like the behavior of good people.

I think the Illuminati 'think' they are good from their own perspective of things,

but they are pure evil.

reply to post by wrdwzrd

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Here is a nice little video clip from the Video: When Saturn Ruled the World:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Originally posted by dave_welch
Ok, bear with me here people...

I do hope it's trained.

Originally posted by dave_welch
Some sort of distraction to keep eyes away from what is really happening? Maybe I'm thinking too deeply on it. Any thoughts?

It's all distraction. EVERYTHING. It's all filler to prevent people from stopping for one minute to realise that things aren't quite how they should be.

The whole 2012 is just another distraction. Anyways, Sir Isaac Newton estimated that the world would end no earlier than 2060, so I'll stick with him for now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join