It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Control Advocates As Vultures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I've always found it fascinating how quickly the anti-gun crowd comes out of the woodwork, exploiting the deaths of innocent children (and otherwise), using it as a means to whine and cry to the almighty government. Begging at their feet for gun control, they are so quick and willing to relinquish one of their most basic rights out of mindless fear and a growing liberal sheep mentality.

Of course banning guns is going to solve all our problems. I've also see David Copperfield make the Statue of Liberty disappear.

Before you start throwing e-punches at me: I'm not what you would call a gun nut. I don't own a gun, but members of my family do. The only reason I'm here calling you vultures is simple. When you take away our right to bear arms, you're taking away a vital American freedom: The freedom to protect our life, liberty, and property.

You suddenly come out and use dead children as a shield for your own worthless and self destructive political agendas. If it should come to it, and we have no guns to own, and the government decides to start taking your family and friends away, I really don't want to hear your complaints. You deserve every ounce of tyranny you receive. I no long have compassion for you and your kind.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

dead children as a shield...

Please.. Oh the drama, not using anything as a shield
On the contrary, its the gun carries that´s afraid that the big boogieman will come and take their loving assault weapons away..

How about the wannabe Rambo´s lay down their guns in respect for the dead

The more guns are lying around in the homes of Americans the more gun shooting will happen in America

1+1 = 2

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

dead children as a shield...

Please.. Oh the drama, not using anything as a shield
On the contrary, its the gun carries that´s afraid that the big boogieman will come and take their loving assault weapons away..

How about the wannabe Rambo´s lay down their guns in respect for the dead

The more guns are lying around in the homes of Americans the more gun shooting will happen in America

1+1 = 2

Isn't it interesting how no anti-gun threads were around on ATS, and when a bunch of kids get killed, you and your ilk are more than happy to use it as an excuse for tighter gun control? I guess that fact "does not compute" with someone like you.

You can stereotype patriots as Rambo wannabes, rednecks, or call us everything but good Americans. I'm not going to argue the Second Amendment with sleazy opportunistic drones.

By the way, I'm assuming you won't be joining your friends in coming to take away our guns, right? You'd rather th government do it.

And you call us afraid. Have fun licking boots.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

lol i'm not into guns myself.
ironically if your fantasies of a gun ban come true
it'll be a plus for people who can break a 2x4 with the edge of their hands, and 2 2x4's with their fists,
like me

lol, now given i can crack your skull or cave in your chest using only my hands
are you going to run crying and screaming to big daddy the government and demand i have my hands cut off?

and the really sad thing about the anti-self-defense-league is that they are not being paid by those who are responsible for the state of society in general being sociopathic.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

vultures serve a purpose in the scheme of things,

tapeworms and viruses would more appropriate IMO
lets not forget the parasitic nature of those whose god is the state

top topics

join