It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

You need to go over her post history. She has a record of making incredibly abusive, and outright delusional posts from topic to topic. It's beyond entertaining alternative possibilities, it's just a mad woman who is projecting her own shadow onto other posters and whatever else she possibly can.
edit on 16-12-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Another map:

Also, notice the pyramid/triangle with an "eye" for a capstone.
edit on 16/12/12 by AdamsMurmur because: clarity

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
James Newton...co wrote the score for the main themes in the batman movie....

Oh no!

And the Aurora shooter was James Holmes.

And Ms. Lanza had an acquaintance names Dan Holmes.

edit on 2012.12.16 by TravisBickle451 because: PS

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Like thinking of someone and walking around a corner and bumping into them ( many would debate that is supernatural ,but that is another debate)

I know exactly what you mean, happens me a lot and also in a different kind of way.
For instance, I was thinking of the movie "Life" (Eddie Murphy/Martin Lawrence) which I hadn't seen in years and strangely enough as I checked the TV guide the very next day it was on that night. It has happened me many times.
Sorry for the off topic post, just had to reply to this post

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
Wtf is your problem and why are you here? I read and participate in conspiracy theories because I find them interesting and a brain challenge, seeing or discovering unusual connections. It does not make someone crazy to explore fringe ideas...sometimes, that is how "real" crimes get solved...by looking places no one else thought to look.

Real crimes do not get solved by finding references in hollywood movies and then insisting the actual murderer was just a patsy because you really really want to believe it.

Such thinking is literally dangerous. It's a form of paranoid delusion. I don't even want to address them further as I risk deepening this delusion. It's not something that can be fixed on the internet.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

No doubt, their fathers do seem to be a part of the conspiracy, if there is one.

This is a really crazy world we are living in..... the times have changed so much so quickly I have no idea wth is going on. lol

My heart goes out to the kids families and all who were affected.

To think the Government may be behind this is even more crazy but..... they have proven trust cannot be had with their regard.

I wondered if ATS would find a connection to Batman... and so they have.

Another reason why I love this site!!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Real crimes do not get solved by finding references in hollywood movies and then insisting the actual murderer was just a patsy because you really really want to believe it.

I think you should spend more time researching subliminal messaging in films before being so finite on your conclusion.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It sounds like you really want to believe this was just simply a sick kid.... nothing more.

What if there is more to the story? Why not observe and see where this story goes before throwing in the towel and believing what you want to believe to be true.

The coin can always be flipped.

Obviously the boy was troubled. Its evident.

What is not evident is WHY was he soooo troubled??

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

I think you should spend more time researching subliminal messaging in films before being so finite on your conclusion.

Can you tell me what "subliminal messaging" would have to do with this event? How does it all tie in.

Batman is a movie millions watched. Okay.

This guy shot up a ton of people in a school in which the name was barely shown in one of many films over the years. Okay.

What does millions of people watching this movie, and subconsciously taking in many, many things from movies, books, t.v., walking around, etc, etc...over the last many months have to do with this guy and this shooting?

What purpose could this "subliminal programming" serve? It makes no sense.
edit on 16-12-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Now that a link between the Colordo shootings and the Connecticut shootings has been established through this Batman movie, I just found the following information very insightful regarding the "alleged" Colorado shooter James Holmes. I guess he's not only posing as James Holmes, but is also cast as Brandon J. Raub!

theconservativetreehouse.com... arming-story/

Check this out!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Okay, so what does that have to do with the batman movie?

Are you suggesting he was disturbed from watching a movie, and a blip which shows a place on a map, connected it to this school, and decided to go on a rampage??

Seriously

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The words are obviously there. The implications? Unknown. This would indicate a huge conspiracy on behalf of Hollywood, a premise I'm not sure I'm willing to accept.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
read my complete thread here..there are WAY WAY more connections running out there right now

thanks for the BATMAN/SANDY HOOK find. that is HUGE

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

reply to post by wingsfan

I wondered if ATS would find a connection to Batman... and so they have.

Another reason why I love this site!!

ATS did not find this "connection." It was taken and copied from another forum; and other websites found out about this before ATS.

link   
reply to post by tjmck1980

The resemblance is uncanny.....shocking really !

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
And here we have the PROOF.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

This is your standard for proof?!
By all means then, take it to a court of law and prosecute the evil bastards.
I pray you never serve on a jury for a man wrongly accused of a crime.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
IMO, whoever caught this first, knew it was there and wants us to know its there....... You would not scan any part of the scenes shown where those maps are and find that 3 days after the sandy Hook shooting. Yet we know its there as others have posted stills from the movie...This matrix is way bigger than we think..

Begs the question ...why is it we need to find it so quickly after the shooting that someone shows us where to look?....the batman movie needs gone over with a fine tooth comb..
edit on 16-12-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

its obviously likely from someone who WORKED on the SET

that is why this site can be so good. you could have SPIELBERG and oliver stone on here at any given point

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is a pretty crazy "coincidence". I am a bit more inclined to see a connection since it seems like Batman is weaved into a lot of our national tragedies. I remember seeing a video of live coverage of 9/11 where there is a Batman commercial and he says, "Things are about to get hot" and then it cuts to Diane Sawyer breaking the story of the twin tower being on fire. Then, of course, the Aurora shooting at the Batman movie premiere. It's pretty weird to say the least.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It sounds like you really want to believe this was just simply a sick kid.... nothing more.

What if there is more to the story? Why not observe and see where this story goes before throwing in the towel and believing what you want to believe to be true.

I am doing, but jumping on a freaking batman film and claiming it's somehow proof of a conspiracy as the person we're discussing was doing is not remotely rational.

Do you have any evidence that two random words not even related to the same place in a batman film has any relevance whatsoever?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Okay, so what does that have to do with the batman movie?

Are you suggesting he was disturbed from watching a movie, and a blip which shows a place on a map, connected it to this school, and decided to go on a rampage??

Seriously

Seriously.....

I am suggesting there is a why. WHY? Do you have the answer? No.... you don't.

WE in this thread are trying to figure out is there is more to the story.

OBVIOUSLY there is a link to the Batman movie. It could be nothing to it.... but we don't know unless we dig deeper and so we are (well Im not but others are).

This is a conspiracy site where we deny ignorance, right?

Thats what this thread is all about and you act as if you somehow KNOW there is absolutely no conspiracy.

Some of us.... are into this thread and want to see more investigation by members as we are intrigued.

What if there is more to this story.... wouldn't you want to know?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join