It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
Clearly I said "COULD HAVE BEEN" as if to imply i'm not entirely "jumping the gun".

devils advocate, Why are you concerned with condemning this kid?

I'm not concerned with condemning him, I'm concerned with people that seek to deny reality and claim that he was some part of a NWO brainwashing plot etc.

If you're not doing that, then I have no qualms.

Shot up a school yes, and that should be highly suspect, not just easily dismissed as a crazed kid.
Not everything is a conspiracy, but it is all not just coincidence either.

Pretty sure 'crazy' does cover slaughtering a room full of children pretty well. Apparently his family have also mentioned that he had some serious psychological issues.

Investigation and research is fine, I won't argue with it, but that's not what the person I originally responded to was doing. He immediately blamed someone else and said that this kid was not a murderer, just a pawn. He has no evidence whatsoever for that.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
that is beyond creepy

i would be interested to find out at what time this reference occurs and compare that information with at what point did the shooter(s) in Aurora opened fire.. during the movie, this coincidence is very sinister

i don't know what to believe to be perfectly honest, there is far too much conflicting information on both events to draw any kind of logical conclusion

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

You know what, all morning been seeing those kids and then saw a picture of the boy in question. My son who looks a bit like him is hyper, unmedicated, has apraxia, a real zeal for life, is loved so much. He may create alot of little fights in the house because he's bored, and he's being homeschooled, but he takes my hands, and kisses them gallantly and tells how much he loves me all the time, and joins in on my prayers. One morning years ago, he woke up and told me, He protects our house.

They would be very similar if they both were not responsible for any of the shootings. I don't see Adam Lanza as a M'Kultra victim, but a murder victim, and his mom. It was as if being shown that by them all on the other side. And I trust those connections when they happen, never had one wrong yet.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I saw this and I am happy someone posted it since I cannot make topic threads yet. I felt like I was slapped in the face when I saw this!!! I have this on 1080p Blue-ray and you can clearly see it saying Sandy Hook!! I heard from someone that Sandy Hook is part of the Gotham universe ( Batman's world ) but I still find this too much of a coincidence! Appearing in the same movie that was playing during the Aurora shootings? I really do think this is all a orchestrated attempt at a gun grab!!! There is a Sandy Hook in NJ, but to me it does not seem to be in the correct place on the map if they had just taken a NYC map and plastered Gotham on it for the movie.

I also believe if its TPBP they get off leaving 'clues' in tv shows, and movies. Nice find!! Star for you!

edit on 16-12-2012 by tomorrowseer because: Spelled something wrong

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm not surprised, these things always give clues to their plans first, though this one is more hidden than usual. I'm really curious as to how the OP found this? I imagine as time goes by more references to this event will be revealed.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The Batman movies were using NYC/Manhattan Island as a stand-in for "Gotham City". Sandy Hook and Sandy Hook Bay will always figure into any maps of NYC. It sits right across from Coney Island. Sometimes coincidences are just that.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Technically, Sandy Hook is a part of the Jersey Shore (recently hit by the hurricane). Perhaps that was not "natural" as well. The fact that New York (Gotham) City is visible from Sandy Hook could be problematic for the people of the Big Apple also.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Sure and put your finger on it, with Batman figuring into one Black Op/False Flag as it is, and showing the next one in plane site. Its not just on the map, its written out in big letters and then he points to it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Sure and put your finger on it, with Batman figuring into one Black Op/False Flag as it is, and showing the next one in plane site. Its not just on the map, its written out in big letters and then he points to it.

You really can't understand what a coincidence is can you? What basis do you have to believe this is anything but?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
On the map those devices also seem to be Geiger counters with the word radiation on them, I assume that is related to the movie plot but it could be symbolic. I have to say the reference is crazy, perhaps it reads "sandy hoo" but the fact it says sandy in bold is strange enough to me. The rational side of me says why would someone take the time to hang around the film set planting very subtle references on the props.

Is it a real map or is the word written on, someone in the area might have the same map? I think if it was added it would go beyond coincidence.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

You really can't understand what a coincidence is can you? What basis do you have to believe this is anything but?

That aint no coincidence and it would INSANE TO THINK THAT. By the way, I read that this poor murdered kid's "rifle" was in a car, and he didn't have it on him, but the coronary report said the kindergarden children were shot with a rifle. Nothing adds up, and now you can see why.

Its right in our faces and they're laughing at us as if we can do nothing!

But they're wrong, if enough wake up, we can refuse to accept their answers and tell them they are out very very loudly. Assertive but not aggressive we an ensure that all the loop holes that would allow any form of black operations to not be answerable to Congress, Government of the Constitution be made treason and ensure that things really start to get cleaned up.

It takes a huge massive outcry and no one ever sitting down until its finished. Not fighting, but in their face, phone calls, and letters until its over.

link   
Legendary Films, Warner Bros, ETC. have always had these odd coincidences in them as well as MK ultra and Monarch Mind controlling aspects as well. Look at a lot of recent films like sucker punch, 300, The watchmen.

link   
I may have been wrong that Sandy Hook is part of the Batman Universe, I am not well aware at all with the comic's but I did look up one of the "Gotham Maps" that has been posted in media and comics to give reference to batman's city. The Walkie-Talkies really make it difficult to judge if this is even a good observation, but Sandy Hook looks to be the same as "South Hinkley" which is a bottom area on this Gotham map that I found online. Any thoughts on a play of words? Both start with the Letter S, and have the second word as a H?

please tell me how to embed this picture? batmangothamcity.net...

What gets me is the Blue "bridge / Water way / Street" that pretty much is the same in both maps.

edit on 16-12-2012 by tomorrowseer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

That aint no coincidence and it would INSANE TO THINK THAT. By the way, I read that this poor murdered kid's "rifle" was in a car, and he didn't have it on him, but the coronary report said the kindergarden children were shot with a rifle. Nothing adds up, and now you can see why.

Please see a doctor. You're suffering from paranoid delusions.
edit on 16/12/12 by exponent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

Hi friend,
Well done,I am known here for pointing out a link to the Dark Knight shooting a week before it happened.This too was based of language and clue's in the film it's self.I pointed to the connection to the Lucifer Trust and the UN.Who are pushing the small arms treaty ( ban ).
This is the first time I have discussed this, but here it goe's.All Nation's signed on to this in September ( including the U.S ).This was done behind closed doors in Tanzania.I was sent PDF files.With all signatures, copies of all speaches and a letter from my Nation's Foriegn Minister.I had this file for around a week and then it mysteriously turned to smoke.

This a side, nothing is by chance, nothing is by coincidence.Now you see what I see.Don't ever doubt yourself or what you see from now on OP.Now you have seen it once,you will begin to freely see it everywhere.

People who know me, know I don't like to post often.Other's who don't would think I would be all over this.I have kept quite.I have come out to give you praise OP.

edit on 16-12-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: Added text

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Please see a doctor. You're suffering from paranoid delusions.
edit on 16/12/12 by exponent because: (no reason given)

NO YOU ARE. Hiding your head in the sand doesnt help anyone. Its right in plain sight.

That movie premiered with a false flag murder, and it points lierally, with a hand to the next big one.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

First off, it's "plain sight".

Secondly, this is a map of the Jersey shore line. It's Sandy Hook, New Jersey. Not Sandy Hook, Connecticut. I'm sure the concern of the filmmakers was to ensure the map made no obvious reference to "New York City" since in the Batman Universe that doesn't exist, which probably explains why they used maps of a nearby and more obscure part of the shoreline in Jersey. The map covers a high-density population, home to some 8 million people. There will no doubt be shootings in the area of this map. Do you want to claim all of those as part of a grand conspiracy? Coincidences happen, that's why we have a name for them.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I hate to get caught up in these things cause they seem wacky. But keep in mind that when the movie premiered, the skyfall preview showed a building saying aurora. Then we got both of these shooters with fathers involved in the libor scandal, is that a coincidence to?
edit on 16-12-2012 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomorrowseer
I may have been wrong that Sandy Hook is part of the Batman Universe, I am not well aware at all with the comic's but I did look up one of the "Gotham Maps" that has been posted in media and comics to give reference to batman's city. The Walkie-Talkies really make it difficult to judge if this is even a good observation, but Sandy Hook looks to be the same as "South Hinkley" which is a bottom area on this Gotham map that I found online. Any thoughts on a play of words? Both start with the Letter S, and have the second word as a H?

please tell me how to embed this picture? batmangothamcity.net...

What gets me is the Blue "bridge / Water way / Street" that pretty much is the same in both maps.

good find, thanks. I looked up some other maps of gotham city, apparently they changed South Hinkley to Sandy Hook. Very Strange!

Sandy Hook in a Batman Video game
edit on 16-12-2012 by Loki420th because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

NO YOU ARE. Hiding your head in the sand doesnt help anyone. Its right in plain sight.

That movie premiered with a false flag murder, and it points lierally, with a hand to the next big one.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I'm not joking. What you wrote is literally a paranoid delusion.

You need to go see a doctor immediately. Mental health is not something to be taken lightly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join